Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Starting’ to show signs of ageing!!! Haha you wish!! for 31 year old she’s aged so bad!! Bet she regrets all the days sunbathing with no spf!!!

Reactions: 9
Gordon Ramsay’s job is safe then .....

Seriously I feel for the bloke, thats fucking embarrassing .....

They‘re making this way too easy for us
Steak has not been seared off or rested correctly - blood should not be sitting on the top of the steak like that.
Makes you then question if there are also issues with the quality of the meat.....not rushing to order from that online butcher. Prefer to support my local butchers and farm shop, want them to still be here when this is all over.

Also can’t believe the comment from Lee’s mum re flights. Don’t know about anyone else but not going anywhere this year no matter how much I want to. We all want the R&R and the buzz that going away on holiday provides, but being here next year for my hubby, family and friends is far more important to me. The thought of being on a plane while this virus is still prevalent, no thanks.

Reactions: 17
I completely agree with this. Jumped right out as soon as I saw the pic.

Reactions: 8
Hi all, first time poster here, been a lurked for months though.
Used to follow her years ago because I lived in ABZ as well, then stopped (the yummy mummy content didn't appeal to me as a single, career woman).
Then had a look last year and was horrified at the nonsense content (I missed liftgate and still don't 100% know what happened) and found you guys! So glad I did! I thought I must be thinking too harshly and be the only one seeing through her bullshit. You've all been giving me the giggles and entertainment needed right now!

Anyway, thanks for being around, here is a question I've been wondering about for a while:
Does beggy have lip fillers? Her lips always looked so plump usually, but seem more deflated now?
Am I imagining this?

Reactions: 16
Totally agree, that steak looks rank and I'd rather holiday in the UK than get on a plane for the foreseeable future. The tourism industry here will need all the help it can get in the next year or so.

Reactions: 10
They live like pigs...
She does. And lee tidied it all away like a good little man helper.

She’s been asked about this before and always denied it. Says they look plump because she eats Doritos or some rubbish like that. I don’t know much about lip fillers but people have said that she often gets ‘spots’ in the place
She’s been asked about this before and always denied it. Says they look plump because she eats Doritos or some rubbish like that. I don’t know much about lip fillers but people have said that she often gets ‘spots’ in the place where lip fillers get injected and she’s not had those since lockdown either

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Beggys ring stack has been replaced by something she picked up on her walks with Bertie in the woods of horrors by the looks of it ....

Reactions: 1
“Oh I forgot I’m not wearing trousers” no you didn’t. That’s so embarrassing for your children, their mother parading around Instagram in her underwear trying to be all girly and silly, gross! If you had any sense and were an actual ‘business woman’ you would have deleted and put trousers on. Cringing SO hard for her! Imagine lees mates from the rig watching that. Also screams of a desperate woman, scraping the barrel for engagement.

Reactions: 20
Welcome

She has repeatedly denied ever having lip filler, she has always maintained that she has naturally pouty lips and that spicy foods make them swell.....

I think she’s full of shit personally and I 100% think she’s been having filler on the regular for the last few years.

Reactions: 12
Perhaps you'd know better than us?

Reactions: 3
Another fine example of proofreading! It takes two minutes to read it back again before posting! It's called 'giving a shit'.
Mask mapping. What the actual fuckety fuck is wrong with people. It’s called “bull
Shitting to sell more product” much like jewellery “layering”

No she eats salt & vinegar crisps . It’s a real threat to the injectables industry tbh

Oh and spots on your chin & mouth area are generally hormonal but don’t listen to medics or dermatologists, listen to an Avon lady

Reactions: 15
Well here I am again after a few weeks... and a few Proseccos. FML, she really is a dick isn’t she?! So she applied a toner... . Im a hairdresser Beggy. That will wash out the next time you think about actually having a shower and washing it. It WILL NOT get rid of the “black” line. It’ll look exactly the same the next time it’s shampooed out hun.
And whilst I’m here having a rant. I’m SICK of these “boss-babes” bigging themselves up like they are something/ someone important. You ain’t an “ambassador” babes, you are a fucking glorified SALES REP!
Love to all you Tattle bitchez xx

Reactions: 19

I’ve been told (and get them myself) that that’s also an area that can be linked to too much alcohol ... but that can’t be - cause she doesn’t drink anymore

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.