Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our friends have 2 labradoodles: one is average sized the other is basically a Shetland pony. When you mix any breeds theres always a throwback. R got the horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What influencer is this? forgot some of them had integrity!

Ah just realised its nikki and I totally forgot about her - I ADORE her actually, so she is now literally the only influencer I follow.
Such a genuine act of kindness that is so far removed from rebecca its unreal.
I'm still feeling pretty disillusioned with it all though really, maybe lockdown etc getting to me, but I just dont think any of these influencers are realising what's important in life! Not ads for stuff nobody can afford, or trying to get folk to buy a face cream that's the price of monthly shop, not unfairly slating other businesses.

Sorry bastards. Had a tough week.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What influencer is this? forgot some of them had integrity!

Ah just realised its nikki and I totally forgot about her - I ADORE her actually, so she is now literally the only influencer I follow.
Such a genuine act of kindness that is so far removed from rebecca its unreal.
I'm still feeling pretty disillusioned with it all though really, maybe lockdown etc getting to me, but I just dont think any of these influencers are realising what's important in life! Not ads for stuff nobody can afford, or trying to get folk to buy a face cream that's the price of monthly shop, not unfairly slating other businesses.

Sorry bastards. Had a tough week.
[/QUOTE]

Westholme interiors 👍

Reactions: 1
I followed Mrs Meldrum about two years ago got a while then unfollowed (around the time Lee decided to quit his job). ive just come across this thread and my mind is blown at just how much things seem to have gone downhill for this family.

initially, I unfollowed because Mrs M is a “mummy influencer” and as someone who doesn’t have kids, her content didn’t really speak to me (I just liked some of her outfits).

the trouble with putting your whole life online is thatpeople can deduce quite a lot; maybe even seeing things you’d rather not face yourself.

I recall her and Lee had been together from very young. My impression of those two is that it isn’t a good love match; there’s no passion or intimacy there that I can see. I get the impression that Mrs M is a bit of a lost soul without much confidence.

Lee is easy going, let’s her get away with anything andis a bit of a pushover. He was a safe bet for her, so she settled into a comfortable relationship/lifestyle with him.

she’s never worked at forging an identity or sense of herself through being single or having a career. She probably had her lovely children out of a sense of, that was what supposed to happen next, and for a sense of purpose.

The issue with sticking to a comfortable life out of safety and fear is that you never get fulfilment, contentment or event grow as a person. For those who say she’s like a teenager; she is. She’s cocooned herself so she’s never had any real hardship or character tree r building and so no person growth.

another outcome is the resentment we see from her towards lee and the girls. She probably can’t quite put a finger on it, but she is clearly a very lost and frustrated person. The angry teenager that never got a chance to grow.as a result she acts out towards her kids and husband. In all likelihood she needed aperiod to get to know herself instead of losing herself to becoming a mum and wife.

it’s sad viewing in my opinion. She’s only a year or so older than me, but she seems like a lost soul. Mrs Meldrum needs to find a purpose in life and gain a sense of herself - but it’s hard to do that when you’ve got three young children who need you.

my two cents is that Mrs Meldrum is someone to feel sorry for and wish the best for; despite the perfect life she curated online I think it probably masks a lot of unhappiness and confusion, of someone who is very misguided and is wasting their potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone please help me with reporting an undeclared ad or aff? I’ve looked on the asa but don’t know what to select to report an influencer?

Guys it's clearly switch off Sunday.
Maybe they living their best lives in their gifted so no kids snowsuits found their ski legs as apparently it's barry Baltic up in Scotland with snow in May .

Reactions: 4
Clearly gaslighting to cover up for why another ad has disappeared this week. She'll be back with some codswallop about self care, looking after her mental health because of the trolls, worrying the sheep, guilt tripping anyone who hasn't blown smoke up her arse that somehow her problems are their fault. Usual for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You okey rebecca ? Slow sunday ? Trying to get the house sort for lee returning this week? Switch off sunday ? Have you washed your face ? How many serums did you use today ? What time did you go to bed last night ? Anything dreamy or lush ? What song did you dance about to today ? Did it snow in inchmarlo? Ooo look you'll be able to walk your horse more than once mummy wont need to do it for you any more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I covered the name as wasnt sure if I wasnt allowed to show or not.

But whats the bets that 'lesser influencers' means yon Meldrums...... I'd put money on that.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s made an appearance..... to give us a boomerang with the snow 😴 in time to let us know about the upload tonight?? Hmmm we’ll see. Tropics or tidying the house. Cos she hasn’t done anything else. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see SB has their IG story with the mini me influencers and Reb is not there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.