Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to pay whalar something for being on the books there
Whalar will be taking a cut of whatever fee she gets for an advert. They don’t just represent her for free. They will do the donkey work to secure work for her and will factor in their fee, it’s just the same as any recruitment agency which is all it is.

Reactions: 8
I can't be bothered with any of this influencer crap nowadays, this lockdown has shown a few up for what is a pathetic way of life to lead, whoring your families out. 🤢
Totally agree.
Are there any worth following?! The only one I liked completely sullied her integrity this week and I cant tell if any recommendation is genuine or biased so have had to unfollow. And she was downright rude to my friend.
You're right Catwoman with how the lockdown has shown us a lot of who people truly are - influencers mainly and the bloody companies who use them.
Has Rebecca done anything at all to give back during this lockdown??? Or has it been all woe is me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree.
Are there any worth following?! The only one I liked completely sullied her integrity this week and I cant tell if any recommendation is genuine or biased so have had to unfollow. And she was downright rude to my friend.
You're right Catwoman with how the lockdown has shown us a lot of who people truly are - influencers mainly and the bloody companies who use them.
Has Rebecca done anything at all to give back during this lockdown??? Or has it been all woe is me.
The only people I can take on YouTube at the moment are Trinny and Middleagedminx, I am struggling with families as I can’t reconcile the children being involved.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree.
Did she not buy a paint for the nhs or something like that £4

Reactions: 1
Who ... In a pandemic... Worries about their bleeping skirting boards. Says it all about this absolute nasty clueless waste of gram internet space.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Most of these companies won't be aware of her past as they don't choose her specifically. They give Whalar a brief of what they want and Whalar then choose the right "fit". In the case of Meldrums I imagine they choose her as she appears to have a large following, but surely they realise by now she is giving them a bad reputation and will probably lose them money. She's a liability.
Judging from what I have seen/read about Whalar, I don't think they really care
I am sure that they have a mechanism in their contracts that ensure that they still get paid, even if adverts are pulled - I would imagine it is pretty one-sided in that respect.
I am also pretty sure that the company they do work for, don't have an option not to pay in place, why would they think they need to? After all, they are just advertising their goods/services - companies only tend to think of including these options in contract, once they have had their fingers burnt.
The companies also probably believe that if an influencer has a management company, that due diligence has been covered by the management team - which is why I think Whalar don't care either way.

Whalar can stand by the fact that they are obtaining work for their influencer, in this case, Mrs M so they are upholding their side of the contract.

Reactions: 6
I think that's a little unfair. There's a lot to criticise her for, I don't dispute that, but I've been decorating in my house, and so have lots of my friends, because we've finally got time to get round to all the jobs we've been putting off. Everyone is dealing with this in their own way, and to criticise her for this is, by extension, a criticism of everyone who is doing the same thing right now. Yes it's a scary and uncertain for everyone but that doesn't mean we can't make plans, or do things in the house. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The difference is gardengrower, is that everyone else is just carrying on in their own little private world and not plastering it on tinternet for engagement. Do we really think those skirting boards are going to be changed? Are they duck.

Reactions: 18
Just saw that another Aberdeenshire instagrammer was gifted a heap of seafood - whilst correctly labelling and showing everyone, she then went on to make a cash donation to the local food bank & commented how lovely to be lucky to receive such gifts it’s important to remember those less fortunate! This is a completely different parallel to what Beggy would ever do!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Jess Avery, another flogger for Mlm tropic also does the accidentally uploading to the wrong page. It is to try and get more attention and followers to their selling tropics page. This is probably what they learn what they are having extensive training.

Reactions: 16
So two local influencers have shown Grabby how to actually do it right this week, whilst she's having ad after ad pulled.

I won't name the accounts incase it annoys the powers that be but both accounts have less followers than Beggy. One has managed to raise almost £1k for the same charity The Meldrums managed less than £40 for, and one just made a £50 donation to a food bank because they received a large seafood hamper as a gift (which they also labelled correctly!).

Just goes to show how ignorant, lazy and spoiled she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah, she ‘accidentally’ uploaded those cleaning videos to the wrong account (shiftily averting her eyes doesn’t give it away AT ALL 😂) but she’s sure people won’t mind. What she really means is, ‘I’m trying to transition to this page so I can make people forget about the deceitful, shady behaviour that keeps losing me adverts on my other page, so I’ll test the waters over here to see whether people have any interest in my boring, mundane life...’!
On the one hand she’s a terrible businesswoman, but on the other she’s quite clever (well, her followers seem to fall for it anyway...) 🙈
How many times has she accidentally uploaded to the wrong account recently? To say how long she has been doing this hoppy she isn’t very good at it is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was reading the local rag today and noticed that @stellaaccessories who apparently is originally from Banchory, is selling one off dog collars for £24, of which £12 from each sale is going to a local charity, Mrs Murray’s Home for Stray Dogs and Cats. Rebecca takes a free one for Bertie according to his insta page, and doesn’t even think to mention this🤔🐶or make a donation🤔or provide a link to this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So two local influencers have shown Grabby how to actually do it right this week, whilst she's having ad after ad pulled.

I won't name the accounts incase it annoys the powers that be but both accounts have less followers than Beggy. One has managed to raise almost £1k for the same charity The Meldrums managed less than £40 for, and one just made a £50 donation to a food bank because they received a large seafood hamper as a gift (which they also labelled correctly!).

Just goes to show how ignorant, lazy and spoiled she is.
That's made me feel a bit better. All my chums and I were so disheartened by one of them this week with the way shes treated a local company so I'm happy to see some giving back to the community.

Reactions: 4
I was reading the local rag today and noticed that @stellaaccessories who apparently is originally from Banchory, is selling one off dog collars for £24, of which £12 from each sale is going to a local charity, Mrs Murray’s Home for Stray Dogs and Cats. Rebecca takes a free one for Bertie according to his insta page, and doesn’t even think to mention this🤔🐶or make a donation?
On stories she did say a percentage was going to charity. And I had said I couldnt work out why send charity products as a gift

Reactions: 2
Just saw that another Aberdeenshire instagrammer was gifted a heap of seafood - whilst correctly labelling and showing everyone, she then went on to make a cash donation to the local food bank & commented how lovely to be lucky to receive such gifts it’s important to remember those less fortunate! This is a completely different parallel to what Beggy would ever do!
Yup and what a beautiful person she is. Loved her story and her donation

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.