Mrs Meldrum #83 her hair is as dead and dry as Lee’s front lawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG An Ad for Home schooling. I am absolutely shocked. Complaint message sent to click view education. Second time this week I’ve done this, first time was the glasses Ad. As I am a glasses wearer and a mum of 3 she’s really p****d me off this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really doesn’t not suit that hair style and how orange does she look on her insta stories when she saying if your feeling crap put some make up on and lipstick and everything is ok 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️! Yep I’m defo going to order some of that tropic fake tan if I look that shade of orange always wanted to like like an orange!! 👌👌👌
I agree, the St Tropez looked much better.....oh wait!!! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See if she’s finding that difficult to engage her children in home schooling, why doesn’t she contact her children’s teachers?

Schools here are using google classroom to upload work on a daily basis, these teachers are all qualified, know what the children’s learning abilities are and will work with families to help keep children going with work. The problem is their Mum cannot be arsed. She liked the idea of it, the schedule, paying for a play piece, printing tit off... now she’s over it. She wants to pass the buck off to someone else and sit on her idle arse.

I’m really sorry if this sounds really bitchy but she doesn’t give a monkeys about those children’s education. You can tell she’s one of those who drops them off and they are no longer her problem. She’s not interested in having them apply themselves and have a good ethic when it comes to their work. If they don’t want to do it and she can’t be arsed either she doesn’t push it. It’s the same with the extra-curricular, those girls just flit from hobby to hobby, no commitment, no enthusiasm, no drive... it really frustrates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How strange that only a few months ago she couldn’t even do homework without taking them to a cafe but now promoting home learning 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
See if she’s finding that difficult to engage her children in home schooling, why doesn’t she contact her children’s teachers?

Schools here are using google classroom to upload work on a daily basis, these teachers are all qualified, know what the children’s learning abilities are and will work with families to help keep children going with work. The problem is their Mum cannot be arsed. She liked the idea of it, the schedule, paying for a play piece, printing tit off... now she’s over it. She wants to pass the buck off to someone else and sit on her idle arse.

I’m really sorry if this sounds really bitchy but she doesn’t give a monkeys about those children’s education. You can tell she’s one of those who drops them off and they are no longer her problem. She’s not interested in having them apply themselves and have a good ethic when it comes to their work. If they don’t want to do it and she can’t be arsed either she doesn’t push it. It’s the same with the extra-curricular, those girls just flit from hobby to hobby, no commitment, no enthusiasm, no drive... it really frustrates me.
And not forgetting that she can't wait for lockdown to be over so that her friends kids can entertain hers! Such a lovely mum!

Reactions: 19
It is an insult to her school and the teachers to ignore their work and pretend to use some online resource instead just for the dollar.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG An Ad for Home schooling. I am absolutely shocked. Complaint message sent to click view education. Second time this week I’ve done this, first time was the glasses Ad. As I am a glasses wearer and a mum of 3 she’s really p****d me off this week.
Also send a complaint to Aberdeenshire council to say the girls are possibly not following the school work set out and she’s promoting people to use that site

How strange that only a few months ago she couldn’t even do homework without taking them to a cafe but now promoting home learning 🤔
Thought she struggled so much with homework. Now she’s sounding like she’s a pro

Reactions: 11
She only went to cafe so she could sit on her arse and drink hot tea! .....there's no engagement in education with her children, she sees them as an inconvenience when it comes to learning and uses them a way to get freebies....my daughter has continued to teach her online classes to her pupils in China from our home in U.K. for the last 10 weeks , she spends ages planning the lessons for them and they are very engaged...shame Beggy's girls don't have the role model to help them
I'm also sure all the healthcare professionals and key workers , putting their lives on the line will be delighted to hear that all you need to feel is better is to put on some lipstick.... fml

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Not sticking up for her but the school my children go to it has total shambles the work they send home 3 teaching exercises to be done over 2 weeks and it's like make a bar graph read a book a list of spelling words. And my youngest his teacher just hasnt bothered to send anything .I have had to go looking online for other resources and asking other friends what there children have been getting

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Like everything she does, she’s super excited to start - do the timetable, do the photocopying, morning alarms set, bit of laminating probably, snack boxes, Joe Wicks first thing. Then it gets boring. She loses interest, the kids pick up on that and next thing you know, it’s pjs, pottery days, bedroom lockdowns and screen time.

Thankfully I’m old enough to know my limits and we sacked Joe Wicks off before he started. I’m far from perfect but I’m not trying to sell an in achievable lifestyle which is based on lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sticking up for her but the school my children go to it has total shambles the work they send home 3 teaching exercises to be done over 2 weeks and it's like make a bar graph read a book a list of spelling words. And my youngest his teacher just hasnt bothered to send anything .I have had to go looking online for other resources and asking other friends what there children have been getting
That’s such a pity, my child’s teacher has been fantastic she sends a plan for the week on a Sunday night it’s about 1hr/1.5hr a day, you can message her on seesaw app anytime she also sent a video explaining some maths they hadn’t done yet and another video of her reading them a story 😭😭😭
I have used twinkl for printing out some bits as you can chose the child’s class and it will have suitable work for them and also my child’s school use PM readers and they are free online for 30 days so he can continue with his readers each night as their library has all the levels. I’m not sure if that’s useful for you but I’d said I’d mention them!

Reactions: 5

She probably thinks teaching is where all the children sit in rows, in silence and fill out worksheets 🙃

Reactions: 9
Well looks like Scotland aren’t coming out of lockdown for a while yet so homeschooling will carryon. Imagine if they don’t go back til Aug/Sept!! All that time Twatface will be forced to spend with her kids who she resents so much. Oh dear how she’s going to manage homeschooling when this weeks fad of some online website is over like all her other fads and 5 min wonders!
Never known anyone as lazy as her she literally does nothing all day except love herself.
Lockdown doesn’t apply to her so she’s not really that bothered no matter what she might say on Insagram does just what she wants and bugger everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always does a “look at me. I’m so so so happy” manic post when she’s been dropped by a company. Always.
Beggy Bingo, how many can you cross off every week! Let’s start with the “so, so, so happy” post ad balls up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also send a complaint to Aberdeenshire council to say the girls are possibly not following the school work set out and she’s promoting people to use that site
This is a step too far. You cannot complain to a council that a parent is not following the school work provided. It’s there as an ‘option’ not compulsory. People can also use online tools to help do additional or alternative work.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she spewing shite about remembering logins?! They will use the app their work goes on in school you absolute clown. The girls will have been given these logins and quite possibly written in a homework jotter. Once again she can’t have the girls display any sort of responsibility or ownership for remembering their own stuff for school?

Reactions: 7
Well looks like Scotland aren’t coming out of lockdown for a while yet so homeschooling will carryon. Imagine if they don’t go back til Aug/Sept!! All that time Twatface will be forced to spend with her kids who she resents so much. Oh dear how she’s going to manage homeschooling when this weeks fad of some online website is over like all her other fads and 5 min wonders!
Never known anyone as lazy as her she literally does nothing all day except love herself.
Lockdown doesn’t apply to her so she’s not really that bothered no matter what she might say on Insagram does just what she wants and bugger everyone else.
Schools here in Ireland are not back until September we have been off since March 13th

Reactions: 6
This is a step too far. You cannot complain to a council that a parent is not following the school work provided. It’s there as an ‘option’ not compulsory. People can also use online tools to help do additional or alternative work.
100% agree with this. my child is doing very little of what has been set by school because she is not engaged in that stuff no matter how hard I try. So I have found other things that she has enjoyed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.