Mrs Meldrum #83 her hair is as dead and dry as Lee’s front lawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just can’t make this up can you? Anyone with an ounce of integrity would be like, you know what, I’m probably not the best person to promote this. She simply pulls things out of thin air and expects people to believe her!

Absolutely awful promotion anyhow. I’m none the wiser how it’s actually helped her children in any way?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can she ever do anything properly!! Does she forget what she says on insta most of the time!?? Schooling can’t be arsed sacking it off que next min she’s promoting a online services!! Huh what how long you been using this for Mrs M......... you haven’t exactly what I thought!! Just getting paid to say you have!!

Reactions: 8
Gosh she’s rife with the delete button! 5 comments but click and it’s only one from oh shock horror Lucy and the bump!
She must know that this one is going to attract a lot of negativity - surely even her fans must question how she has the audacity to advertise a home learning channel?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve messaged them, what an absolute joke!! Give it to an influencer that actually homeschool her children not this evil witch who couldn’t give a tit

Reactions: 12
I’ve messaged them, not out of vitriol, simply out of curiosity as to why they would use her to promote their brand?

Reactions: 5
Baking! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She hasn't even bothered to proofread it! 🙈
Usual high standards!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No need to edit it properly as she knows the brand will ask her to take it down fairly soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That home school ad must have been done a while ago, or she has some sort of split personality. How weird one story an ad and the next story she follows it up with a bra flinging across room???. We know all know it will stay where it was flung until housekeeper slave lee gets back from offshore to pick it up. She is a grotty lazy cow.

Surely companies should use people who are actually interested in their brand yet again she doesnt follow ... and why does a company who's product is free want to do a ad
WTF has them being in bed in their PJs got to do with a home schooling app?? Zero effort, zero relevance, zero talent! What a waste of the brands money of this dopey bint.

Reactions: 15
That dancing about was bizarre, looking at the camera and not the children, ‘stirring the pot’ for the tattle bastards. I feel so sorry for the girls not knowing what kind of mood their mother will be in from one minute to the next, very unsettling.

Also, where is the new playhouse? Surely this would be the best time for them to have it...no one willing to gift one that meets Beggy’s standards?!

Reactions: 11
Wtf... Stories for an AD about homeschooling children followed immediately by her swinging her bra around?
She ain't all there I'm sure 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It always amuses me how her sheep reply to her ads with heartfelt comments as if she actually gives a damn about anything but the £££

Reactions: 8
Someone else I follow was sent the Lemon Pyjamas from Hush. She’s got no where near Bex’s following. And for that I am glad.

Reactions: 7
Someone serious about their influencer job (I refuse to call it a hobby) would have a few days of actual home schooling and building in enthusiasm to the site - rather than a post in jammies. Clearly no fecks given to her business either.

Reactions: 9
I came on to comment how inappropriate it is to advertise a kid’s home learning website and then the next story shows her waving her underwear about - but I see some bastards have beaten me to it! Why does she think this is ok?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.