Mrs Meldrum #83 her hair is as dead and dry as Lee’s front lawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sticking up for her but the school my children go to it has total shambles the work they send home 3 teaching exercises to be done over 2 weeks and it's like make a bar graph read a book a list of spelling words. And my youngest his teacher just hasnt bothered to send anything .I have had to go looking online for other resources and asking other friends what there children have been getting
but she has made it clear that the kids have been given sufficient work but she just can’t be arsed now the novelty of playing teacher has worn off

Reactions: 8
She’s so ready for this to be over! Why, is she tired of sitting on her bony arse doing duck all. Try working in an intensive care unit wearing a Haz Mat suit all day with a FFP3 mask strapped so tight to your face that you’ve developed pressure sores, looking after dying patients who’s families can’t visit them. Then come back and tell me you’re so ready for this to over! 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so ready for this to be over! Why, is she tired of sitting on her bony arse doing duck all. Try working in an intensive care unit wearing a Haz Mat suit all day with a FFP3 mask strapped so tight to your face that you’ve developed pressure sores, looking after dying patients who’s families can’t visit them. Then come back and tell me you’re so ready for this to over! 😡😡😡
God did she say that as she said 2019 could get in the bin.
I wonder how to get what what you want in 2020 manifesting worked out.
I see she loves the horsey still and he's getting freebies.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
8559B511-A2E2-429E-BEAE-6DB0CF9D96E6.jpeg

Unsurprisingly there is no interaction with any of the comments on this - but i wonder if she will reply to these very valid questions

Reactions: 18
How can she advertise a lipstick if the colour is completely different in her photo as it is on her stories 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.