Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's qualified to be telling people what they should be using on...
Acne scarring
A 2 year olds eczema
Cradle cap
But she's over on her Insta stories dishing out advice like she's Dr Meldrum🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
"After using the products a while, i became an ambassador" she was still waxing lyrical about elemis back in march. Not even used them a month and she was an expert🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t take offence. I’ve been with my husband since I was 16. Married, 2 kids, no affairs (that I know of 🤣)
I’m not saying we’re all sunshine & rainbows but I think one of the big differences between us & the Meldrums is we waited a long time before we had kids. The first 10 years of our relationship was all about fun, holidays, lots of separate nights out & weekends away with friends. By the time we got married and had kids we were ready to live ‘a slow life’. It also helps that none of us are entitled little brats and we actually enjoy our children ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Arghhh, I cannot believe it, she had a shower😲😲 as for Lee behind her in his RED PANTS and pasty white body, no just no, my eyes will never recover.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She's also a bit old to still be in a cot but no doubt she won't get a bed until its gifted or Safiah leaves home.

As for the horse and Poppy.. I've always felt earlier when Buuuuuurtay was small and not the mutant horse they let Poppy be far too rough with him. Not once did they ever tell her to stop when she was sitting on him or pulling his tail etc. This isn't her fault at all, obviously!, but they sat there and watched her be rough with him in a way I would never allow my children to do to our dog. Now the dog is bigger he is rough with her back and again they do nothing. You reap what you sow.
The dog doesn’t know that he is at the bottom of the pack, the way he treats Poppy he thinks he is. Beggy babies him, worst thing she can do! No training, no reprimanding, no change in tone - it’s all just Burtay-Boy and move on. He needs trained and Poppy needs to be taught to be gentle.

Reactions: 7
She will be “editing”

Which in reality means she’s either sitting on the sofa under a blanket watching some inane drivel on the tv, reading tattle, buying subscribers, making a list of housework for lee to be getting on with before he goes back to work on Wednesday.,,
Remember years back in the old house, it was always 'Lee has taken the girls to see his mum and I'm doing a spot of editing'. Now we know it was really Thank duck Lee has taken the kids to the mother in law, I can sit on my arse here, drinking tea and snuggling a blanket in the snug '🤮

She said it so often she mentioned followers commenting .... Do you not get on with your mother in law? You never go with Lee. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Remember years back in the old house, it was always 'Lee has taken the girls to see his mum and I'm doing a spot of editing'. Now we know it was really Thank duck Lee has taken the kids to the mother in law, I can sit on my arse here, drinking tea and snuggling a blanket in the snug '🤮

She said it so often she mentioned followers commenting .... Do you not get on with your mother in law? You never go with Lee. 😂😂😂
Yes, I remember that. She's one lazy spoilt cow😡

Reactions: 10
Haven't seen it but she's so obvious. What a cock.
She'll be the type of sad female to flirt with boyfriends of her daughters. 🙄
The one coming down in her teeny tiny lemon shorts with her teeny tiny crop top. “Oh potential son in law. I didn’t know you were still here. Please excuse me while I just sit her all teeny tiny.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poppy is 100% wearing a nappy in lee’s stories today - why would she lie about getting her toilet trained? She is still so young

Reactions: 12
She annoys me when she says I've just sneaked up here to the bedroom to read a few pages of my book whilst Lee is downstairs looking after the girls. If I was Lee I'd give her some "me" time, I'd lock her in the bloody shed and throw away the sodding key.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She annoys me when she says I've just sneaked up here to the bedroom to read a few pages of my book whilst Lee is downstairs looking after the girls. If I was Lee I'd give her some "me" time, I'd lock her in the bloody shed and throw away the sodding key.
Oooh shivery at the thought of being locked in that shed. 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.