Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We crate training give pup some peace from our toddler but he has plenty free time to roam downstairs only supervised.

Ffs Lee don't put your toddler in a kitchen worktop.
It's unhygeinic.
It's dangerous if she fell into those hard tiles because you encouraging her to dance and sing as you filming.
When you go back to work reb probably leave her unsupervised and she thinks it's ok climb on worktop.

She needs permission to do bugger all.
She's so lazy.

Why wear leggings on a hot day.
How can people still be asking?
To be fair, it's pretty cold up here today, the sun has gone! But the leggings are gross, they should never be worn, even on a colder day 🤢 No excuse for those monstrosities!

Reactions: 3
Lee is meal planning for the week ahead.....does his wife actually ever do anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s heard that only 10% of families wish to return to pre-lockdown life? Did she pluck this statistic out her arse? I’m honestly so fed up of these ‘influencers’ and their detachment from reality!
yep I love going to work and having to look after real sick people in full PPE you can’t breathe you can’t drink you can’t eat or go for a wee intill it’s your break times that if you get a break!! For 12 hours!! Seeing the panic in someone eyes when they can’t breathe and they ring there family for what’s possible the last time they will ever speak to them before we intubate and take to icu!! It’s great then having the fear after my shift that I couldn’t take this home to my babies scrub my hands and skin red raw!! duck sake I hate these influencers!!! They need a real dose of life!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Respect Ems88. ❤

To be fair, it's pretty cold up here today, the sun has gone! But the leggings are gross, they should never be worn, even on a colder day 🤢 No excuse for those monstrosities!
No problem with leggings, it's the colours she has. They're not flattering. She always reminds me on this....

Lee is meal planning for the week ahead.....does his wife actually ever do anything 🤦🏻‍♀️
He's an absolute pussy but he's probably making sure his kids get fed properly. She's one lazy mother.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
yep I love going to work and having to look after real sick people in full PPE you can’t breathe you can’t drink you can’t eat or go for a wee intill it’s your break times that if you get a break!! For 12 hours!! Seeing the panic in someone eyes when they can’t breathe and they ring there family for what’s possible the last time they will ever speak to them before we intubate and take to icu!! It’s great then having the fear after my shift that I couldn’t take this home to my babies scrub my hands and skin red raw!! duck sake I hate these influencers!!! They need a real dose of life!!
You are a hero. Lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We crate training give pup some peace from our toddler but he has plenty free time to roam downstairs only supervised.

Ffs Lee don't put your toddler in a kitchen worktop.
It's unhygeinic.
It's dangerous if she fell into those hard tiles because you encouraging her to dance and sing as you filming.
When you go back to work reb probably leave her unsupervised and she thinks it's ok climb on worktop.

She needs permission to do bugger all.
She's so lazy.

Why wear leggings on a hot day.
How can people still be asking?
who the duck is asking about these leggings eurghhh horrid colour.
Nice little dab Emma bridgewater radio blaring! I’d love one but can’t warrant £130 to sit on my windowsill!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who the duck is asking about these leggings eurghhh horrid colour.
Nice little dab Emma bridgewater radio blaring! I’d love one but can’t warrant £130 to sit on my windowsill!
Funny how she never accompanies “so many people asking about my leggings! Swipe up!” with actual proof of people asking about said leggings....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dont worry, she didnt pay for the emma Bridgewater radio either! It was a freebie/gift a couple of years ago. Im sure S has got one in her room too.

Reactions: 12
Yeah Lees got a break!! Whilst Beggy pretends to be on bin duty... wonder how long he has .... she’s probably clock watching already. I can already imagine hearing “ Leeeeeee”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn’t even take that bee hotel picture, she is on the hammock in the background - lazy mare

Reactions: 6
In Lee's story when he is in the hammock is the rebecca or her mum you can see ... looks very like her mum 🤔

Reactions: 4
Surely the girls weren’t inside having quiet time on such a lovely day while they are outside with the dog

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How much of a doormat is he?!!! Can he need see how much she just takes the piss out of him?!!!
I’d like to think he’s doing it for the kids, as much as I think he’s a d*ck he has entertained the kids while back home while still running a house so lazy arse can lounge about. The kids have looked so much happier with him around

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.