Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog is not cute. It’s a horrible looking animal and it’s made worse by the fact that they are doing nothing to keep him brushed. He needs a good trim and should be being brushed daily. She also needs to be keeping his ears clean.

She’s just not responsible enough to care for a dog. He will be re-homed, I give it a year.

Bleating on about being a slow family..... Jesus Christ give up. No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not a slow family - you are a lazy, bone idle bint. You cancelled the kids after school activities because you couldn’t be bothered to make the effort to take them to activities.
She used to do loads with the kids when I first watched her...

Reactions: 6
Her latest post.......she’s actually hilarious!
They're only a slow family because the freebies dried up!!! After school activities were stopped because she couldn’t be bothered taking her 3 children to anything.
What happened to being an active, adventure seeking, travelling the world family 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Slow days..... so no change there eh?! Also agree she put on YouTube that it was too much for her to do after school clubs, and costing a fortune, tight arse. Why are her needs always before her kids? 🤬
AND.... if I were her I’d use the clippers she has for lee’s hair put the biggest attachment on and trim that bloody dog, at least trim around his eyes, I feel so bad for him, and he must be sweating with all that extra fur.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The dog looks a state. For goodness sake get some clippers from Amazon or somewhere and cut his fur. She hasn’t even trimmed between the pads of his feet, the hair there mats and forms tight knots which chafe and become really uncomfortable if left, should be checking those weekly. And definitely needs the hair round his eyes clipping away.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That is one..... unfortunate looking dog.

I said it, don’t hate me it’s been said. 😐
Yep totally agree. I thought he was cute when I first saw him but quickly changed my mind! Feel so sorry for him, he's in a right state plus he has her all over him constantly. My dog hates being suffocated with cuddles 😕

Reactions: 8
That dog looks bleeping rank.

I love dogs, have two of my own, I can’t imagine letting them get into that sort of state. He looks like he smells, he looks filthy and he can’t see through all that hair! Definitely not insta worthy 😳
I love dogs too and I can’t believe she’s posted it to her Grid, he looks such a scruffy dog, I know we all looking a bit unkempt in lockdown lol, but at least wash him and brush him, he looks like he’s been in and out of a pond
Mind you I don’t know if she knows what a brush is, she didn’t use a brush to scrape up the little ones hair into bunches I know she has fine hair but a little baby soft brush rather than coating her hair in whatever her hands have covered over them

Reactions: 10
Yep totally agree. I thought he was cute when I first saw him but quickly changed my mind! Feel so sorry for him, he's in a right state plus he has her all over him constantly. My dog hates being suffocated with cuddles 😕
I feel sorry for him. He could be cute.
It's his 2nd home. He's neglected makes me want report her to rspca.
I have only seen her bath him once in 3months.

Slow family they slow thinkers.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s heard that only 10% of families wish to return to pre-lockdown life? Did she pluck this statistic out her arse? I’m honestly so fed up of these ‘influencers’ and their detachment from reality!
I can imagine IF that’s a real statistic, it meant things like less international travel; appreciating nature; looking after the environment more; spending more time (and appreciating) family; helping small, local businesses; sustainable living and buying; less waste.
None of which sounds like Beggy and her 5 million pairs of beige, fast fashion, loungewear.

Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for him. He could be cute.
It's his 2nd home. He's neglected makes me want report her to rspca.
I have only seen her bath him once in 3months.

Slow family they slow thinkers.
Spent loads of a lead and a collar too and I’ve never seen him on a lead! Prob took it back for a refund! He’s got a cold crate hasn’t even seen a gifted soft bed, someone gift them some dog shampoo ffs at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just checked out the dog account

So her mum walks bertay
Now even Lee!
He's such a mug.
I can't work out of she loves the dog or not it's is it just for show.
She grew up with dogs. Her mum's dog seems well groomed.
The 2nd pic is poppy climbing the window sill to get away from the dog.
What if she falls.
What if she accidentally kicks the dog and he bites her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That dog is just gross. I hate cockapoos at the best of times. But this one is just exceptionally disgusting. It just looks filthy and matted all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Spent loads of a lead and a collar too and I’ve never seen him on a lead! Prob took it back for a refund! He’s got a cold crate hasn’t even seen a gifted soft bed, someone gift them some dog shampoo ffs at least!
She's a tight cocunt. We spend smalll fortune pets at home on nice padded furry mattress for cage £9.99 do blanket and lots soft tactile toys..

That dog is just gross. I hate cockapoos at the best of times. But this one is just exceptionally disgusting. It just looks filthy and matted all the time.
Why do you hate this breed? They very trendy. They seem nice temperament but need a lot of attention and walks.

Attachments

She's a tight cocunt. We spend smalll fortune pets at home on nice padded furry mattress for cage £9.99 do blanket and lots soft tactile toys..

Why do you hate this breed? They very trendy. They seem nice temperament but need a lot of attention and walks.
I don’t really get the crate thing, we had a crate for our pup, my dog free roams, I shut the living room off he’s happiest sleeping in his bed beside his best friend my partner. I guess a lot of dogs are going to suffer this summer with groomers not working, though I think these businesses will be relaxed first, that’s if some of them still exist after lockdown
He hasn’t been groomed and that should have been done to get him used to noises etc. I guess it’s partly lockdown to blame now for his shabby ness, but I still would cut around his eyes, hopefully before pat goes back to work she can’t attempt that alone she wouldn’t anyway

Reactions: 3
I have reached the upper echelon of the Tattle-sphere!
🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐VIP 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐

Can I get a woop-woop?
Can I get a yee-ha?

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t really get the crate thing, we had a crate for our pup, my dog free roams, I shut the living room off he’s happiest sleeping in his bed beside his best friend my partner. I guess a lot of dogs are going to suffer this summer with groomers not working, though I think these businesses will be relaxed first, that’s if some of them still exist after lockdown
He hasn’t been groomed and that should have been done to get him used to noises etc. I guess it’s partly lockdown to blame now for his shabby ness, but I still would cut around his eyes, hopefully before pat goes back to work she can’t attempt that alone she wouldn’t anyway
We crate training give pup some peace from our toddler but he has plenty free time to roam downstairs only supervised.

Ffs Lee don't put your toddler in a kitchen worktop.
It's unhygeinic.
It's dangerous if she fell into those hard tiles because you encouraging her to dance and sing as you filming.
When you go back to work reb probably leave her unsupervised and she thinks it's ok climb on worktop.

She needs permission to do bugger all.
She's so lazy.

Why wear leggings on a hot day.
How can people still be asking?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Morning tattler bastards,
So what did I miss last night from Princess Flatarse and her mug of the day Lee? I had a sniffter we had been joined by them but then fell asleep at the thought of their so so boring company. 😂

That leggings and slippers are almost as rough looking as the bloody dog. She must look a right state dolling up the cigs at the back door. Very Inchmarlo darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many children, when they grow up, look back with gratitude to parents who gave everything for their children to have lots of opportunities to try new things, hobbies, sports, being the taxi week in week out. Yeah it’s tit and tiring but you do it for your kids, hoping they might hit upon something they love for life. Lots of nature walks are great and being outdoors is 100% the best thing for kids, but let’s not pretend it was a conscious decision to take the slow life; she just CAN’T BE ARSED with the alternative.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahaha what a joke you are Reb.
last year your life hit the shitter because you totally fucked up and refused to take responsibility. Your stay at home husband had to go back to work and you had to actually do something with your pathetic life but nahhhhh instead you cut out all the after school activities because you’re too damn lazy. If you ever go out you drag your mum with you because you are too lazy to parent your kids on your own. All the freebies stopped coming in so of course you do absolutely nothing if you have to pay for it. You packed in the Christmas elf after a few days cos you’re too lazy. You carted the pigs off because you are too lazy. You packed in homework cafe after 2 trips because you are too lazy. You packed in “lockdown homeschool” because you’re too lazy.... I could go on and on

your “real family life” is an utter mess love.
also stop treating lockdown as a bleeping holiday.. PEOPLE ARE DYING YOU STUPID BINT

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.