Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad dog pat had a few too many mad dogs last night. Perhaps the 1/5 of salmon fillet and a floret of broccoli didn’t quite line his stomach enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It it cannot just be me wondering what the duck is going on in Lee's head putting this out to the world knowing god knows how many weirdos follow him/search for pics of kids?!
View attachment 116397

Nothing goes through his head - his head is an empty void. He will do anything for attention - selling his daughters out is easy for him and gives him gratification. They KNOW that pedophiles and creeps will be viewing these images and videos, that they will undoubtedly be downloading and saving these images but do they care? No. That is the bottom line here - lee & Rebecca Meldrum do not care a damn about the safety or privacy of their children- they never have. Poppy was conceived and brought into this world to satisfy a business need; she is a commodity. A prop.

They disgust me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Go Florrie’s Bike is from Halfords.. will wait for the official “AD” then. Sorry but see if you are having to adjust the height of the saddle on a brand new bike already, wouldn’t you get the next size up? She’s going to outgrow that very quickly.
I guess you don’t care to much if you haven’t had to pay for them

Reactions: 8
That dog looks bleeping rank.

I love dogs, have two of my own, I can’t imagine letting them get into that sort of state. He looks like he smells, he looks filthy and he can’t see through all that hair! Definitely not insta worthy 😳

Reactions: 18
Just noticed I’ve been upgraded to a vip bastard 🥳 I’d like to dedicate this promotion to Pat’s hole, slow days, hot tea, ebay leggings of dreams and quiet, alone time for a 2 year old 🏆 could have done it without you Beggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
That dog looks bleeping rank.

I love dogs, have two of my own, I can’t imagine letting them get into that sort of state. He looks like he smells, he looks filthy and he can’t see through all that hair! Definitely not insta worthy 😳
I see he gets lots of ticks, which dogs do that run through grass/fields but she needs to be careful she finds them all 🤦‍♀️😟

Reactions: 4
Beggy, some people are desperate to get back to normal life because it will mean they can earn enough money to feed their family again and their families won’t be at risk of contracting a deadly disease. These idiots that are treating this pandemic like a holiday🙄 I mean, I’m all for appreciating the extra time with our kids etc but the reason we are getting this time is a scary one. Yet another idiotic thing for her to say which shows she’s so removed from the real world

Reactions: 25
I see he gets lots of ticks, which dogs do that run through grass/fields but she needs to be careful she finds them all 🤦‍♀️😟
Yes! It would be a nightmare searching through all that hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ All that smelly hair.....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Cant believe I used to enjoy watching her and was influenced by her. Urgh.
Bet that dog smells rank.

Reactions: 13
She’s heard that only 10% of families wish to return to pre-lockdown life? Did she pluck this statistic out her arse? I’m honestly so fed up of these ‘influencers’ and their detachment from reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yip I used to watch her when Poppy was a new born ... and she was like a different person looks/ personality wise but she’s changed so much. She was so much more happy and contented but now I can see that was only cause the money was rolling in and had her 24hr slave lee at her beck and call unless she let him escape to the golf course once in a blue moon... Now she’s just a dryed up( in every way) bitter ol pain in the hole!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It it cannot just be me wondering what the duck is going on in Lee's head putting this out to the world knowing god knows how many weirdos follow him/search for pics of kids?!
View attachment 116397
I saw that pic and was disgusted at him posting it. Poppy is gorgeous and it’s a natural, happy photo. Great for a family album, not posting for all the weirdos to get a kick out of. Its like he posts these kind of pics as a nod to here......he’ll post what he wants kind of thing. Unfortunately the only ones paying for that is his precious innocent children.
It makes me so angry these children are continually exploited by the very people meant to protect them. How are there no laws in place for this yet????

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That is one..... unfortunate looking dog.

I said it, don’t hate me it’s been said. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dog is not cute. It’s a horrible looking animal and it’s made worse by the fact that they are doing nothing to keep him brushed. He needs a good trim and should be being brushed daily. She also needs to be keeping his ears clean.

She’s just not responsible enough to care for a dog. He will be re-homed, I give it a year.

Bleating on about being a slow family..... Jesus Christ give up. No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not a slow family - you are a lazy, bone idle bint. You cancelled the kids after school activities because you couldn’t be bothered to make the effort to take them to activities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.