Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say she doesn’t wear knickers to the gym?? Oh dear god 🙈
Didn’t she do an ad for a leaky bladder once?, I seem to recall one, she was on the trampoline and jumping about then Lee said she had to go for a wee, making it seem like she had leaked when bouncing up and down, cannot remember what product it was for though.

So if she has a leaky bladder, why does she go knicker free to the gym if she leaks🤢 maybe she lied🤦🏼‍♀️ as if she would🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually really like their house! 🙊🙈 I have a similar one though so that kind of figures 🤣 mine is more open plan. Still like theirs though! All that really annoys me about it is how she moans about kitchen etc- instead of looking at all the plus points.
Apart from the history I don’t mind their house.
They use the rooms downstairs differently than I would. I do think with a good dose of TLC and furniture that actually goes together instead of whatever crap you get gifted it could be a gorgeous house.
I don’t know if it’s because they wear jackets inside or just the general tense atmosphere but it comes across as cold. I think with someone who knows how to design a HOME it could be really lovely.

Reactions: 5
Now running a 5 k ... will this have been the only time she has been out . Did she pick running over walking the horse ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't looked at her page in awhile as I'm busy and omg I'm annoyed!!

I genuinely feel so sorry for Lee!hes came off nightshift it fucks with your body he needs sleep!(no wonder looks so old)I have 5 children one with autism.my husband works long hours Monday to Friday then I work at a care home at the weekends!she guinely has no idea what tired is.we get a date night once a year!!!a time like this and shes still moaning and cant think of anyone else but herself!!!i dont know anyone else in the world right now who is put buying clothes and skin care as folk are being laid off!!I think she really needs help her behaviour is the oddest thing ever but her family are letting this continue must be so embarassing,everything is sooo fake!I really wish she would spend some time with people less fortunate so she could actually see what real life if like!!!no hands out from mummy and daddy..
Not that she ever would as shes the laziest twit ever cant even play with kids without a camera out!!!
Her leaving a 2 year old in her room for an hour is abuse I'm sorry but what could happen in that time??same with leaving her children outside any weirdo could walk into the woods and take one of her gorgeous girls!!!wake up reb

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The house isn’t that bad, well apart from the history, but not only does she moan about it, it’s just full of mismatched gifted furniture and way to much wood.

The house would be ok if it was modernised and if they used the rooms as intended. Oh, and if it wasn’t for the brutal, violent murder that took place there....
Would I have spent over half a million pounds on that house? No. Absolutely not.

Reactions: 15
Each to their own, we are all accepting here, we all have our own thoughts, we won’t troll you 🥰

For me it’s the history of the house which deeply repulses me. I can not fathom why you would but that house as a family home with 3 young children 🙄🙄
Yeh the history does make me feel uneasy.
They must have had a great budget to work with surely plenty of scope for a house without any bad vibes.

So wonder where he will tip all that moss? Oh yeah, over the fence like the rest of their tit. Selfish Minks. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is this finally the soupy curry recipe?! And beef?! Could've sworn it was lamb yesterday! 😂
Screenshot_20200413-231514_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No I thought he cooked nay incinerated a rib of beef .... bleeping waste of good meat ...it must have been like rubber

Reactions: 6
They've no chance of selling the tit tip... Oops sorry, pink freaky cupcake house without a massive loss. As someone said, they paid over the odds, it's needs a load of work, it has a terrible history, the planned development in neighbouring land, the nicer homes available locally, that's a without the anticipated global recession and the ongoing global pandemic. 🙄

Someone mentioned at home with Tanya..... A huge difference. Tanya is very likeable, hardworking, honest and a great role model to her girls. I watched another local vlogging couple yesterday, The Youngs. Try watching that lovely couple who live in the real world Rebecca & Lee.

Lessons for home schooling a couple of cocunts.. 😊
1) What goes comes around.
2). You get back what you give out in life
3). Be nice to people on the way up because sure hell they'll watch you on the way back down.
Watching The Young’s last video broke my heart. I feel so bad for them then seeing Beggy so bleeping selfish, arrogant and clueless disgusts me. I cannot wait for her to hit rock bottom. I will be there clapping and smiling.

It's such a hard life bring a princess right singing songs while cleaning with head phones is iraponisable what is something happen to your girls what about if poppy hurt herself anything could happen in a slit second and there u are dancing and singing 🤯 its embarrassing but you know u will get the views cus hater and going to hate ps try getting a job try working on the front line where the parents cant see there kids cus of this virus and the risk of spreading coronavirus then tell me how hard it is being a mum half of the key workers would do anything to be in your situation home with there kids but there risking there life ah I also see u dident bother clapping on your door step is that to above you waiting for Lee to get home so u can ditch the kids and walk in the forest or read your book cus it so hard worlds fail me mrs m

Reactions: 6
His face in a creepy weird advocado repeatedly on his tell me secret weird confessions on insta all day 😷 I have a lovely Lidl large ready to eat avocado in my fridge.. Was going to mash it with roasted garlic abdund red onion, have it on lovely crunchy seeded bread toast tonight ... But his bloody face kept appearing in my mind..cudn't do it😵 I don't follow either the idiots but watch on stories.ig and Google instagram... For the laughs we have on here... I did used to like grubby a long time ago when daughter got me into sprinkleofglitter... She s another pathetic up her own arse... Who I am loving watching with no nanny, cleaner or hairdresser visits to wash her hair... Lockdown she s had to wash her own hair!!!!! Has greedy grubs tried to sell Tropicana conditioner if they do hair stuff??? If so you didn't get a worse salesperson with her worzel gummidge condition hair!
For our non UK and American Canadian tattler s here s who worzel. Which image is a best fit for our Grubby tho???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree about at home with tanya comes across as such a lovely family.
I hadn’t heard of her before but just looked at her page. Seems to be much more relatable and comes across as a genuine lass.
Unlike leather face ‘hot cuppa teaaaa’
Did she ever update on if the caffeine trigged her awful ‘migraines’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lee is working in the garden with all the girls what is Rebecca doing?

We've only got 2 kids and I can't turn around without one of them wanting something atm 😝
Probably locked them outside so she can have a HOT cup of tea and a read of her book (and tattle).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.