Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read that the pack you have to pay for when you become an ambassador is £70
It’s £198 for the kit which gives you £400 worth of products. She will make 15 % on everyone’s orders to spend on products aswell x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When you become a tropics "ambassador" do you get all the products for free? If not, she has shelled out a fair whack for the full tropics experience! And should you be layering on that many serums/oils/snake oil etc??
A lot if the stuff she's showing doesn't come in the kit so she's paid for all that herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s £198 for the kit which gives you £400 worth of products. She will make 15 % on everyone’s orders to spend on products aswell x
It gives you no more than £198 worth of products at the absolute most. What utter bollocks. "Worth"just means "what we would pretend to flog them for if we weren't constantly running sales or rigging it so that you end up selling things for less to meet your targets".

A lot if the stuff she's showing doesn't come in the kit so she's paid for all that herself.
Imagine slaving away for two weeks on a rig so that madam can buy this junk because she needs a new hoppy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They've no chance of selling the tit tip... Oops sorry, pink freaky cupcake house without a massive loss. As someone said, they paid over the odds, it's needs a load of work, it has a terrible history, the planned development in neighbouring land, the nicer homes available locally, that's a without the anticipated global recession and the ongoing global pandemic. 🙄

Someone mentioned at home with Tanya..... A huge difference. Tanya is very likeable, hardworking, honest and a great role model to her girls. I watched another local vlogging couple yesterday, The Youngs. Try watching that lovely couple who live in the real world Rebecca & Lee.

Lessons for home schooling a couple of cocunts.. 😊
1) What goes comes around.
2). You get back what you give out in life
3). Be nice to people on the way up because sure hell they'll watch you on the way back down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be honest she hardly posts regularly anymore so she’s probably dropped off a lot of people’s feeds, unless they get notified she’s uploaded something... she could just stop altogether and I genuinely think not many would notice. Only the few sheep who want to know what she’s wearing and can she link it!

Reactions: 17
They've no chance of selling the tit tip... Oops sorry, pink freaky cupcake house without a massive loss. As someone said, they paid over the odds, it's needs a load of work, it has a terrible history, the planned development in neighbouring land, the nicer homes available locally, that's a without the anticipated global recession and the ongoing global pandemic. 🙄

Someone mentioned at home with Tanya..... A huge difference. Tanya is very likeable, hardworking, honest and a great role model to her girls. I watched another local vlogging couple yesterday, The Youngs. Try watching that lovely couple who live in the real world Rebecca & Lee.

Lessons for home schooling a couple of cocunts.. 😊
1) What goes comes around.
2). You get back what you give out in life
3). Be nice to people on the way up because sure hell they'll watch you on the way back down.
Agree about at home with tanya comes across as such a lovely family.

Reactions: 5
Lee is working in the garden with all the girls what is Rebecca doing?

We've only got 2 kids and I can't turn around without one of them wanting something atm 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree about at home with tanya comes across as such a lovely family.
I have followed them for a while. They come across as a nice family and much more relatable and honest. Tanya works full time too. She was talking about Tropics in her latest vlog but not in a pushy way.

Reactions: 4
She thought she looked the mutts nuts in it. She claims that she doesn’t have the bottle to wear it to the gym....
Coming from the woman who told the world she doesn’t wear any knickers to go to the gym, I feel she’s talking utter shite. For a change.
Did she actually say she doesn’t wear knickers to the gym?? Oh dear god 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually really like their house! 🙊🙈 I have a similar one though so that kind of figures 🤣 mine is more open plan. Still like theirs though! All that really annoys me about it is how she moans about kitchen etc- instead of looking at all the plus points.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank god I missed that little gem of information. That is truly vile 🤢 🤮
It was some nonsense about having VPL when wearing tight gym leggings or something and then she said “that’s why i don’t wear any when I go to the gym, loads of people don’t wear any at the gym” 🤮🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree that Lee 100% exposes his children and I find that inexcusable.

The sad thing is though Lee appeared fo really love being home with his girls and he made an effort......he had them at parks, out cycling, baking, he’d make proper meals and even though he films them you can tell it’s a different vibe than with Rebecca.
I agree that back in the day he was funny without realising in a cringe way (Gooooooooo Florrie 🤣)
He has lots of issues (messages, involvement in the scandals without taking responsibility, etc) but those girls must be so relieved when he’s back.
I’d love to know how he truly feels leaving them With Rebecca for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 11
I actually really like their house! 🙊🙈 I have a similar one though so that kind of figures 🤣 mine is more open plan. Still like theirs though! All that really annoys me about it is how she moans about kitchen etc- instead of looking at all the plus points.
Each to their own, we are all accepting here, we all have our own thoughts, we won’t troll you 🥰

For me it’s the history of the house which deeply repulses me. I can not fathom why you would but that house as a family home with 3 young children 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I have nothing but admiration for all those who are just getting on with their 'new normal'; staying in, working from home whilst juggling the needs of their children. I have absolute admiration for our NHS staff and other critical workers such as those who deliver mail or who work in one way or other to keep our store cupboards and fridges stocked and provide us with the other provisions we need for our home. What I do not have any admiration for is someone like Rebecca who overtly or covertly complains about her lot when really she is pretty well off in all sorts of ways. You would think by her reaction to Lee he'd just spent two weeks on the Costa Del Somewhere rather than working. Two weeks Rebecca. Two weeks and then F/T help for three. You'd implicit complain about you being tired was thoughtless and selfish. There are so many people who get no respite - ever. Think mums or dads whose partner has left and is not involved. Think people whose partner has died. Think people who are coping with a person in their home who has a disability. She is such a spolit and silly little madam - at least in my opinion. Hey,Rebecca, here's a thought. Look at what you've got and not what you've not. Also stop complaining. Just because it's not always explicit doesn't mean folk don't pick up on it. You'll know that just by reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The house isn’t that bad, well apart from the history, but not only does she moan about it, it’s just full of mismatched gifted furniture and way to much wood.

Reactions: 6
It was some nonsense about having VPL when wearing tight gym leggings or something and then she said “that’s why i don’t wear any when I go to the gym, loads of people don’t wear any at the gym” 🤮🥴
Not only that, wears the trousers for the rest of the day and then recycles them. Sweaty gusset anyone?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.