Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they do. But let’s face it, once an influencer has to become an Avon rep, you know your begging career is down the pan.

If only they hadn’t told porkies about their kindly gifted dlp trip. “We only we’re gifted the fast passes”. “Oh wait. We didn’t, but we didn’t want to rub it in you plebs faces because we have moved to a mahooosive murder mansion and also can go to dlp” ner ner ner ner ner.

Cocunts

If they are that blind that they honestly believe they will ever get back to where they were 2 years ago then they need to grow up and take a look around. It isn’t going to happen. Particularly now, with Covid, the world is changed forever, they will be lucky if Lee’s job is secure after this let alone bloody influencing! They seriously need to wake up and join the real world.

Reactions: 23
You can definitely feel the tension in that household. Her moody, sulky behaviour and snapping at the kids. She acts with utter distant when Lee talks to her. He is a bit of a prat and a doormat and I wouldn't want be married to him. He will do whatever she says to please her. Just as I imagine her parents have done her whole life.

She doesn't act like a married mother of three in her 30s. She must have thought she was so grown up and mature settling down with her first boyfriend and getting pregnant whilst at university. She enjoyed playing house for a while but she reminds me of a middle age man who has a midlife crisis but instead of a younger woman and a sports car she wants to escape into the woods with a hot cup of tea and Bertie.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she shows the hair stuff of dreams ... oh here's me expecting a before straw photo and after .. nah just more face washing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she shows the hair stuff of dreams ... oh here's me expecting a before straw photo and after .. nah just more face washing
How many times can she show washing her face! It’s utterly boring! I actually think he skin is looking worse than before tropic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It bugs me when people on here talk about Lee being a good dad..OK he is not involved in covert abuse like her (closing a two year old in a room by herself for an hour?!!!) ...but he is hardly dad of the year. This is a man who films his young daughters in their most intimate of moments (sleeping, in swim wear, dancing in their bedrooms). He has posted pictures of the girls wearing make up and posing provocatively. He knows, as all family influencers know, about 40℅ of their audience are peodofiles or people following for the wrong reason.

He doesn't care, he is actively putting his little girls in danger. Clearly he is not as bad as her but he is a fame hungry money hungry little weasel.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It bugs me when people on here talk about Lee being a good dad..OK he is not involved in covert abuse like her (closing a two year old in a room by herself for an hour?!!!) ...but he is hardly dad of the year. This is a man who films his young daughters in their most intimate of moments (sleeping, in swim wear, dancing in their bedrooms). He has posted pictures of the girls wearing make up and posing provocatively. He knows, as all family influencers know, about 40℅ of their audience are peodofiles or people following for the wrong reason.

He doesn't care, he is actively putting his little girls in danger. Clearly he is not as bad as her but he is a fame hungry money hungry little weasel.
Completely agree. I don’t like lee, or Rebecca. I think lee is more of a natural parent and he does seem to enjoy looking after his kids whereas Rebecca clearly has no time for it and seems to hate being a parent.
But I agree - they have both pimped out their children on the internet and lee has and continues to be an active part in it so he’s definitely not “a good dad” as far as I’m
Concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she’s lost herself. I know what that feels like and it can be hard to find your way back. I personally think she needs to just stop everything for now and reestablish her passion for what makes her joyful.
She’s totally lost herself In the beginning she was fab to watch though we all know now the clothes were gifted and we had the wool pulled over our eyes, but she had good content. I think the money made her joyful and that’s stopped

Reactions: 13
Completely agree.

The best thing they could do would be to knock the entire social media circus on the head and just live a normal life, in private. Try to regain some sort of normality. Their whole lives are nothing but a fake show that they put on for an audience of strangers. It’s completely abnormal and you can see how much damage it’s already done to them as people and as a family. It must be exhausting getting up every day and putting on an act, playing up for a camera, filming every minute of the day and living life through a lens. It’s not normal or healthy and you only have to look at the state of both of them to see the toll it’s taking.

That’s why I don’t understand why they are continuing to put themselves through it. The money has dried up, the big freebies have stopped, its come to its natural end. Why carry on when they are getting nothing out of it? What’s the point? I don’t get it. They can’t seriously think that it’s ever going to go back to the way it was??
Maybe trying portray that she has a happy marriage and life online is how she deals with the fact that neither are true. If she stops sharing online and having people tell her amazing her life is and how happy her marriage is, then she’s just stuck with with the stark truth.

Just watched that part of the vlog. Imagine having a wife who looks at you like that when you return after two weeks 😭 Oh Lee, find a women who’ll be out of that car and knocking you to the ground because she’s so pleased to see you. I don’t think I’m that lukewarm to anyone in my life 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lee’s absolutly not dad of the year but I stand by what I said earlier. These girls would have a much better childhood if it were just him.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely don’t understand the need for all these facial products & the clear change between different brands. (To suit what instagrammers can sell the best) Why do we need all these different stages to wash our faces? 🤣 I use all natural products with no crap in them. I wash my face every morning and obviously in the shower and apply natural, organic cream after and also use coconut oil as the less product/chemicals the better! My skin is lovely (boasting sorry but just demonstrating that you don’t need all this tit they’re trying to flog) It’s all such a waste of money!

Reactions: 15
Completely agree. I don’t like lee, or Rebecca. I think lee is more of a natural parent and he does seem to enjoy looking after his kids whereas Rebecca clearly has no time for it and seems to hate being a parent.
But I agree - they have both pimped out their children on the internet and lee has and continues to be an active part in it so he’s definitely not “a good dad” as far as I’m
Concerned.
Lee sees more than we do , he sees the real Rebecca , what we see us her lack of interest, boredom , impatience , her snapping and manic mood swings so just imagine how much worse she could be when camera is off , he sees this and yet he leaves to work offshore knowing she can’t cope said it many times here that he should not be leaving the girls with her in her present state of mind , I get that they have bills to pay and he needs to earn but there must be jobs closer he could do , if the couldn’t pay their mortgage then it would be one way if offloading that’s horrible house they will never admit it but it is a crusty pile and a millstone around their necks , those girls should be his priority so for that reason I am saying he is not a good dad he is only the better if the two which given her self obsession and lack of maternal instinct is not hard to do 🤷‍♀️

You say it may be unpopular, but this tattler bastard completely agrees with you. We only see part of their lives of course but if that's what's being shared.... 🤷‍♀️

I have two words. Dysfunctional and damaging.
Just because it's an Inchmarlo postcode doesn't mean its not going on.

Most of us were previously huge fans, we know the character, personalities and history well, we have seen the girls growing up. We see patterns. I think we're actually pretty well placed to comment to be honest.
I'm going to say this and I know it's not going to be popular. (If you knew me in real life you'd be saying.... yep that's her)
I liked Lee back in the day. He was kinda funny in a geeky sorta way, making his dippy eggs etc.
He tried to engage/keep it real and be honest in my mind,. Rebecca knew he was getting the likes, so I'd bet money that's why the "family channel" got axed back then (obviously she wasn't the star of the show anymore)
All joking aside, because I have made comments about Lee. The girls clearly adore their Daddy. Lee mate, grow a pair and stand up for yourself, I know it's not easy, trust me I've been there.
If she's ill, either physically or mentally, get her help. If she won't, then I beg you take action because the damage that's going to happen (absolutely guaranteed) to those beautiful innocent children will take years to undo.
I know we only see what you put online, and nope, we don't know what happens behind closed doors, but these kids are going to see what you've allowed the world to see about them. It's horrific to be honest, it's a covert form of child abuse.
Mum hugging the dog, not her kids on Easter Sunday, that's just wrong in my mind.
I'm going to say this and I know it's not going to be popular. (If you knew me in real life you'd be saying.... yep that's her)
I liked Lee back in the day. He was kinda funny in a geeky sorta way, making his dippy eggs etc.
He tried to engage/keep it real and be honest in my mind,. Rebecca knew he was getting the likes, so I'd bet money that's why the "family channel" got axed back then (obviously she wasn't the star of the show anymore)
All joking aside, because I have made comments about Lee. The girls clearly adore their Daddy. Lee mate, grow a pair and stand up for yourself, I know it's not easy, trust me I've been there.
If she's ill, either physically or mentally, get her help. If she won't, then I beg you take action because the damage that's going to happen (absolutely guaranteed) to those beautiful innocent children will take years to undo.
I know we only see what you put online, and nope, we don't know what happens behind closed doors, but these kids are going to see what you've allowed the world to see about them. It's horrific to be honest, it's a covert form of child abuse.
Mum hugging the dog, not her kids on Easter Sunday, that's just wrong in my mind.
Spot on 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just finished watching her latest vlog and another local Aberdeen YouTube at home with Tanya (used to be the mummy monologue) not sure if anyone has every watched her but what a difference! A full time working mum actually enjoying time with her kids! Mrs m should be ashamed putting out to the world what she does, those poor kids are such an inconvenience to her and she feels that's acceptable to plaster all over the internet for all to see

Reactions: 16
Lee sees more than we do , he sees the real Rebecca , what we see us her lack of interest, boredom , impatience , her snapping and manic mood swings so just imagine how much worse she could be when camera is off , he sees this and yet he leaves to work offshore knowing she can’t cope said it many times here that he should not be leaving the girls with her in her present state of mind , I get that they have bills to pay and he needs to earn but there must be jobs closer he could do , if the couldn’t pay their mortgage then it would be one way if offloading that’s horrible house they will never admit it but it is a crusty pile and a millstone around their necks , those girls should be his priority so for that reason I am saying he is not a good dad he is only the better if the two which given her self obsession and lack of maternal instinct is not hard to do 🤷‍♀️

Spot on 👍
They need to get rid of the house. It’s too big and needs too much doing to it. Don’t think it’s helped by her mum saying the other house was a starter home. My starter home was a two bed terraced but I wasn’t brought up to be spoilt.

Its all about keeping up appearances, they would never sell for the fear of people saying something, so they made their bed they have to lie in it, which is an awful way to live, but they chose this life unfortunately.

Reactions: 16
They need to get rid of the house. It’s too big and needs too much doing to it. Don’t think it’s helped by her mum saying the other house was a starter home. My starter home was a two bed terraced but I wasn’t brought up to be spoilt.
I don’t think they would be able to sell without being in negative equity. They paid more than it was worth and it clearly needs loads doing to bring it up to modern spec. Just painting the outside, which desperately needs doing, would cost a packet let alone reconfiguring the inside and sorting out the ‘grounds’! I reckon you would need getting on for £100k to make it look good

I don’t think they would be able to sell without being in negative equity. They paid more than it was worth and it clearly needs loads doing to bring it up to modern spec. Just painting the outside, which desperately needs doing, would cost a packet let alone reconfiguring the inside and sorting out the ‘grounds’! I reckon you would need getting on for £100k to make it look good
Have you factored in the cost of an exorcism?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did anyone notice on Lee's stories last night the online catch up and surprise surprise Rebecca was holding her phone up in front of her face. No wonder shes exhausted, holding that phone all the time 😆

• Haha
When you become a tropics "ambassador" do you get all the products for free? If not, she has shelled out a fair whack for the full tropics experience! And should you be layering on that many serums/oils/snake oil etc??

• Haha
When you become a tropics "ambassador" do you get all the products for free? If not, she has shelled out a fair whack for the full tropics experience! And should you be layering on that many serums/oils/snake oil etc??
I think I read that the pack you have to pay for when you become an ambassador is £70

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.