Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when she's got little else to do. I get that kids are demanding but at their ages the older two can be placated by screens if the youngest is being difficult. She does't have to keep up with any activities and she doesn't have to get them up and ready for school.

Such a sad life. All she is doing is existing.
She really has loads of time to keep on top of things. Yes of course kids keep you busy but it's not hard to do. Little tidying and organising as you go so that there's only a little to finish up once everyone is in bed. But she would rather sit on her arse with a cup of tea 'eye bleeping' insta.

Reactions: 18
Lee looks dead behind the eyes :(
I was just thinking the exact same thing. His mouth maybe be smiling, but his eyes are not. He looks dog rough to be honest in that picture, looks like he's lost weight in his face.

Reactions: 18
Lee looks absolutely exhausted! Not nice at all. I hope he’s not on night duty already. It’s actually really bloody unfair. If that was my hubby, yes of course I would want his input and help over the three weeks he was home but I would put his health before my own and allow him a few nights rest to catch up from night shifts etc. He genuinely looks shattered. Just think that’s really mean!

Reactions: 19
Is there anything more tragic than needing to save your gifted lamb for, what, 4 months?! So you'd have something to eat on Easter Sunday 😂
Bloody hilarious
So 4 months they did ad for butchers that was pulled and they were gifted loads of meat.
They save it for Easter and act like brands still working with them.
Worst they incinerate it so it's never going to rise again like jesus !
They such tight silly cocunts who both look like bad skincare ads..
They both look tired, old and stressed.

Reactions: 22
Lee looks absolutely exhausted! Not nice at all. I hope he’s not on night duty already. It’s actually really bloody unfair. If that was my hubby, yes of course I would want his input and help over the three weeks he was home but I would put his health before my own and allow him a few nights rest to catch up from night shifts etc. He genuinely looks shattered. Just think that’s really mean!

Yeah, I agree. Not suggesting that he comes home and does nothing for 3 weeks but it’s more that she seems to act like a child who has to have every single aspect of her life organised for her. Why didn’t she do a click & collect food shop and have her parents collect it and drop it at her door? She just seems to have lee doing everything all the time while she does next to nothing. It’s the most bizzare, unbalanced relationship I’ve ever seen and I don’t see why lee puts up with it. My husband would have something to say to me if he was having to do all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, childcare etc and then also having to go to work. She’s bone idle and contributes absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's just embarrassing. Imagine thinking, in January, "ooooh look some free lamb, that'll be lovely in April" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there anything more tragic than needing to save your gifted lamb for, what, 4 months?! So you'd have something to eat on Easter Sunday 😂
How many meals will they stretch it out to though. Way too much for their measly portions of a meal

She really has loads of time to keep on top of things. Yes of course kids keep you busy but it's not hard to do. Little tidying and organising as you go so that there's only a little to finish up once everyone is in bed. But she would rather sit on her arse with a cup of tea 'eye bleeping' insta.
She started team tomm, which I do think is amazing, but I’m sure it only lasted a week with her. It’d be really good for her, 30 minutes a day, give or take and she could keep on top of the housework,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many meals will they stretch it out to though. Way too much for their measly portions of a meal

She started team tomm, which I do think is amazing, but I’m sure it only lasted a week with her. It’d be really good for her, 30 minutes a day, give or take and she could keep on top of the housework,
And I'm sorry, but freezer Yorkshire's.....they're offensive 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Tell me your weird confessions” while frantically rubbing his thighs like reeves and Mortimer on shooting stars used to with ulrikakakakakakakakakaka

Well pat, when you were in the hot tub i secretly wished I was with you. Can I send you a naked selfie

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just sent Pat my confession.

“I can’t stop thinking about your log pile”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally agree, it’s probably the only thing Lee asked her to do today and look what she came up with?.... beautiful little girls she couldn’t give a rats about.... that gorgeous little dress and cardigan she had on Poppy for the AD during the week would have been beautiful for Easter Day Photo and what does she put on her?? The mind boggles ... Even her own outfit was so thrown together... She really had lost any kind of interest in her ‘Brand’ total mosh mash of any old thing will do. Don’t know what she’s do without Lee to be honest he’s totally holding everything together in that house, even doing Easter dinner I wouldn’t reckon she’s had any hand in prepping, cooking or clearing up after any of it🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is it lamb or beef?....difficult to tell as they've massacred it
i thought that too!! Looks more like beef to me but hard to tell it’s so overcooked!

Also just seen title of her latest ( totally tit and boring no doubt) vlog- “He's finally home”!
Like he’s been gone for months not 2 weeks!!
duck me she really hasn’t a clue has she?! She has no bleeping clue about life in the real world outside her Banchory Bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She picks him up after he’s been at work for two weeks and her first words are “I’m tired” not a fan of Lee but bet he thought here we go!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It must be highly annoying as she hardly puts any work into it.
But despite her reach she raises tiny amounts charity so maybe it's same tropic.
Reb always has advertised with zero research.
She's shown no brand loyalty as was all elemis until she started tropic shop few weeks ago.
She damaged every brand she works with and been ditched by so many.
Her skins a terrible advert for a 30 year old.
Is she only 30? God I thought she was older than me, I thought 38/39?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.