Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying to become like Heather from Theimperfectlyperfectparent - she can be really quite funny on her stories but also spends time with hers kids. She is also a very successful Tropics ambassador.
Alas oor Meld is failing miserably
I said this weeks ago I had never heard of tropics until heather mentioned it then weeks later meldrum was on the band wagon so I wondered was she part of her team. Heather keeps
It seperate from her main page very well.

Reactions: 4
Thanks to all the front line staff. The world is a weird place right now, ( like we are in the middle of a massive ctrl, alt, delete process and I hope that we all come out the other side with a renewed sense of what is important (friends, family, compassion) and which jobs are important. I can't see how any brand would give freebies to non entities like influencers when there are so many other deserving people in this world. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG @fireflies I was thinking of posting the same thing lol.

I think she sounded better then, but she was probably drunk or high by the looks of things 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thankyou to our fantastic front line workers. I cannot begin to imagine how you feel, what you see and what you are dealing with every shift that stays with you off duty in your hearts and minds. Thankyou for being with those alone at end of life knowing you could not have done any more no matter what your mind tricks you into thinking. ❤

I wish you all strength and courage to get through this. I wish you love, support and cuddles holding you close when you return home after a shift and I wish you restful, peaceful sleep every time to help you recharge. I wish you and yours a safe and healthy passage through this time. People don't seem to understand this is an emergency, but it's not a major incident as in an accident, a war or a bombing but tragedies they all are. This is an invisible enemy. This time you are going into work, dealing with what you are with the fear of taking something home to those you cherish. That's a hell of a pressure. ❤

I'm not in the same field as yourselves I'm redeployed due to the emergency. Going in one morning to a job i loved and being told, it's gone. Leaving our desks like the Marie Celeste as if we've just popped out. I knew then that the jobs we once loved will never, ever be the same again. I too will leave the NHS a changed person.

If anyone reading these comments tonight still ignores the stay home campaign or doubts the severity of the situation. Please think again and please make others understand. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You are all amazing.
I have friends who are nurses and I genuinely worry for all of front line staff mental well-being after this horrific time.
@Catwoman has said everything beautifully, I hope you are all safe, healthy and able to cuddle your loved ones.
You should be given pay rises, hashtag gifted holidays and treated like the heroes you are 🦸‍♀️ 🦸‍♂️ 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I work in ICU in Glasgow . I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy job, but this is horrific. I’m back on nightshift tomorrow. I can stick in there until this is over. But when it is... some serious trauma will be needing healed. I’m not sure I will continue in ICU either.
I hope you read this and the other messages above mine Rebecca . Although I don’t think you’ll ever change.
My cousin is an anethatist there 😘

Reactions: 4
❤❤❤ You know this? For a bunch of bitching jealous trolls we aren't all that bad. ❤❤❤

I'd love a "troll" like any one of you bunch of bastards. 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Mrs R Meldrama,
You lady are a utter disgrace, I have no words to say how utterly disgraceful you are.
A absolute fraud of a women, portraying you fake life while others are suffering.
And the only trolls are your sheep, The want to be yummy mummy's who are to blind to see how fake you are and god help us want to be like YOU.
I am sure the daily fail would love to know how you are behaving. Get this you stupid excuse for a women you are a absolute dirty disgusting FAKE Cu$" Have some empathy haver some respect. But I am sure you have know idea what that means!!
Keep on using you tropics it might improve your skin but it will not improve your DARK SOUL.
And for all you little sheep, GET INTO THE LIGHT AND STEP AWAY FROM THIS WOMEN, if she is your inspiration GOD HELP YOU DUMB FOOLS !!!!
Haha spot on. 💯💯💯💯😘😘😘😘

Reactions: 8
Sending love to all fellow workers on the frontline of the NHS 💙 unfortunately it seems like this pandemic is going to lead to a mass exodus of fantastic, dedicated staff who have literally given their lives to the fight!
Big shout out to all other key workers and essential staff including the oil industry as they are unable to down tools due to risk of collapse in the industry.

As for you lazy arseitis supremo it would be interesting to know whether you paid for your Tropic start up kit or if it was #gifted 🤔 I’m sure if it was #gifted then they would be very interested to hear constructive feedback on their investment. For example you knowing absolutely jack tit about the products and how and when they should be used. It clearly states on the cleanser you should cleanse twice in order to remove all make up residue! Some bleeping business woman you are, first rule is to know your product is it not?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my word. I just watched that vlog. I think it’s actually worse than you guys implied 😬. The singing. The random editing. The long shots of nothing when cleaning. The state of her house. The fawning over Tropic.

priceless Rebecca.
I can’t find it can someone link please !

I can’t find it can someone link please !

I watched last night it is worse than we think..it's really weird behaviour.
Disjointed as well.

I reckon Lee got home house a mess
He went off in strop to Tesco whilst she cleaned rest of afternoon and evening.
He then went to bed early night leaving her to sort downstairs and moan how she hates cleaning.

Things I picked up on
Mummy walking the dog
Family members delivered food
She's broken Lock down a few times.
Are they all Well? Is it not more risky Lee coming off rig and going to tesco than her.
When and if they get new kitchen interesting comment as she's worried.
about the island as she's a messy person.
Kids looked totally pissed off.

The sheep comments bonkers
She's so attention seeking woe is me.
She still doenst get it.
Once again pushing the tropics she's been doing what 2or 3 weeks now.
All about the money no skill so nice get sent flowers lilies symbol of death.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sending love to all fellow workers on the frontline of the NHS 💙 unfortunately it seems like this pandemic is going to lead to a mass exodus of fantastic, dedicated staff who have literally given their lives to the fight!
Big shout out to all other key workers and essential staff including the oil industry as they are unable to down tools due to risk of collapse in the industry.

As for you lazy arseitis supremo it would be interesting to know whether you paid for your Tropic start up kit or if it was #gifted 🤔 I’m sure if it was #gifted then they would be very interested to hear constructive feedback on their investment. For example you knowing absolutely jack tit about the products and how and when they should be used. It clearly states on the cleanser you should cleanse twice in order to remove all make up residue! Some bleeping business woman you are, first rule is to know your product is it not?!?
but remember Rebbegar has such blemish free skin, she really doesn’t need a double cleanse because her skin is just so so good, isn’t it Lee?

It doesn’t look like she’s participated in any sort of parenting since Patsy got home off the rig. Now don’t get me wrong, more now than ever is parents need a little bit of time away from the children, goodness I think sometimes the kids need a break from us too! but it’s almost like she’s completely out the picture from them now he’s home. We’ve only seen her with her furbaby Buuuurtttteeeeee Boy when she was cuddling him as he’s scared of the window cleaner (not Pat - I know I’m as stunned as you this isn’t one of his jobs around the house, must be the only thing the poor sod doesn’t have to do) I mean thought she was desensitising the horse? Why does she need to cuddle Bertie the Clydesdale if the dog training has been going so so well? Anyway back to the point sorry, she’s not been seen to be around ANYWHERE in Pat’s stories. Doesn’t she think that has an affect on her girls? why doesn’t she want to spend some time with them all together as a family when he gets home? He’s back early so why not make a nice brunch then all go and walk the dog together? No offence Rebecca but your children will only be little for a heartbeat. Soon enough they won’t want to hang around in the woods with you, make the most of it ya selfish wee cow.

last thing as this has been like a monologue and apologies for that!

To our hero bastards who are out each and every single day working to save lives, thank you. Thank you for leaving your own families, to care for members of other families. Thank you for taking that vocation in life (and I truly believe that’s what it is). Thank you for everything you are doing right now. I can even begin to imagine the emotional exhaustion and strain this puts you under. You are all truly remarkable human beings 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 23
but remember Rebbegar has such blemish free skin, she really doesn’t need a double cleanse because her skin is just so so good, isn’t it Lee?

It doesn’t look like she’s participated in any sort of parenting since Patsy got home off the rig. Now don’t get me wrong, more now than ever is parents need a little bit of time away from the children, goodness I think sometimes the kids need a break from us too! but it’s almost like she’s completely out the picture from them now he’s home. We’ve only seen her with her furbaby Buuuurtttteeeeee Boy when she was cuddling him as he’s scared of the window cleaner (not Pat - I know I’m as stunned as you this isn’t one of his jobs around the house, must be the only thing the poor sod doesn’t have to do) I mean thought she was desensitising the horse? Why does she need to cuddle Bertie the Clydesdale if the dog training has been going so so well? Anyway back to the point sorry, she’s not been seen to be around ANYWHERE in Pat’s stories. Doesn’t she think that has an affect on her girls? why doesn’t she want to spend some time with them all together as a family when he gets home? He’s back early so why not make a nice brunch then all go and walk the dog together? No offence Rebecca but your children will only be little for a heartbeat. Soon enough they won’t want to hang around in the woods with you, make the most of it ya selfish wee cow.

last thing as this has been like a monologue and apologies for that!

To our hero bastards who are out each and every single day working to save lives, thank you. Thank you for leaving your own families, to care for members of other families. Thank you for taking that vocation in life (and I truly believe that’s what it is). Thank you for everything you are doing right now. I can even begin to imagine the emotional exhaustion and strain this puts you under. You are all truly remarkable human beings 💙

Putting together Insta stories grid and this vlog

She picks pat up drives to helipad I assume with 3 kids in the car.
Pat gets home she immediately goes out
For walk with dog.
Pat has kids makes lunch then makes her a coffee when she gets back and they ppae for pic.
Pat realises they have no food and he meal plans the next week ahead and goes off to Tesco saying he expects house look cleaner and tidier when he gets back.
Pat times home does tea bath and bedtime then goes bed himself whilst she's downstairs cleaning moaning and filming.
She says great he's back so he can pitch in.
When he's home she does the bare minimum.

Reactions: 11
Reading all of the comments above from front line staff. My heart goes out to you all. Brought a tear to my eye reading the comments. Take care you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you are doing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohhhh my gosh I've never commented before but my GOD what a horrible vlog that was! Well, I turned it off mid-kitchen sweep.

When she was wailing along with her headphones in and then took them out to answer S's question about the iPad charger, the way she answered reminded me of an old workplace manager I had. Any question was too much trouble for her and she answered as if you're an idiot, that blunt "yeh..?" tone.

I watched last night it is worse than we think..it's really weird behaviour.
Disjointed as well.

I reckon Lee got home house a mess
He went off in strop to Tesco whilst she cleaned rest of afternoon and evening.
He then went to bed early night leaving her to sort downstairs and moan how she hates cleaning.

Things I picked up on
Mummy walking the dog
Family members delivered food
She's broken Lock down a few times.
Are they all Well? Is it not more risky Lee coming off rig and going to tesco than her.
When and if they get new kitchen interesting comment as she's worried.
about the island as she's a messy person.
Kids looked totally pissed off.

The sheep comments bonkers
She's so attention seeking woe is me.
She still doenst get it.
Once again pushing the tropics she's been doing what 2or 3 weeks now.
All about the money no skill so nice get sent flowers lilies symbol of death.
Did we even see footage of her wearing that Smurf costume or did she add it as a thumb nail because she thought she looked great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did we even see footage of her wearing that Smurf costume or did she add it as a thumb nail because she thought she looked great 😂
She thought she looked the mutts nuts in it. She claims that she doesn’t have the bottle to wear it to the gym....
Coming from the woman who told the world she doesn’t wear any knickers to go to the gym, I feel she’s talking utter shite. For a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohhhh my gosh I've never commented before but my GOD what a horrible vlog that was! Well, I turned it off mid-kitchen sweep.

When she was wailing along with her headphones in and then took them out to answer S's question about the iPad charger, the way she answered reminded me of an old workplace manager I had. Any question was too much trouble for her and she answered as if you're an idiot, that blunt "yeh..?" tone.
It's not what she says, it's the tone. She is like this with her children, her husband and her viewers. That snappy, too much trouble, they are annoying her tone.

Surely whilst editing she would see what she is like and try and change.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.