Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been out to post things out? Or is she nothing but a code to put in on a website? I don't know how Tropics work as I hate MLMs so wouldn't ever buy it.
I would assume it’s similar to Younique in that you access her sales pages on the website (via her links) and then the orders are shipped from a central hub.

Let’s face it, she’s only going to do the absolute minimum she can get away with - can you really see her bagging up orders/posting them out? No. That’s already too much like hard work!!!

Reactions: 18
She couldent manage to post dirty stained baby clothes so hopefully comes central warehouse.

She such a introvert
But she loves to sing

Tonight Matthew I'm not reb I'm Ellie goulding

Better effort than little donkey

I see a pattern here pissed and singing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone know when building will begin on the houses in here woods? I guess landowner won’t mind a few chopped trees and dumped items as they will all be removed anyways for new homes. Hope it is social housing beside hers. Karma. I didn’t realise that the development literally touched her house boundaries

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is trying to become like Heather from Theimperfectlyperfectparent - she can be really quite funny on her stories but also spends time with hers kids. She is also a very successful Tropics ambassador.
Alas oor Meld is failing miserably

Reactions: 9
Just linking back to the “running many businesses” ...

Her YouTube hasn’t had a video upload since last Sunday.. how is that succeeding in that “business”?

if her tropics shite is literally just customers clicking on a website that is already created for her and the products get shipped from a central warehouse then what the duck does she actually do with this “business” ? Does she literally just film herself applying every single product she has in one go pretending like she knows what she’s doing?

she doesn’t do ads on YouTube or insta and if she ever does they are a load of utter shite and get pulled within a few hours

Her “businesses” are all car crashes really 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Anyone know when building will begin on the houses in here woods? I guess landowner won’t mind a few chopped trees and dumped items as they will all be removed anyways for new homes. Hope it is social housing beside hers. Karma. I didn’t realise that the development literally touched her house boundaries

I would have assumed probably next year but maybe a delay now due to covid. It will happen though. And yes, I bloody hope they put the housing estate right bang on that bit of land where lee has his logs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would have assumed probably next year but maybe a delay now due to covid. It will happen though. And yes, I bloody hope they put the housing estate right bang on that bit of land where lee has his logs.
Can't wait to see the panoramic camera shots then. Birdsong with building noise 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She couldent manage to post dirty stained baby clothes so hopefully comes central warehouse.

She such a introvert
But she loves to sing

Tonight Matthew I'm not reb I'm Ellie goulding

Better effort than little donkey

I see a pattern here pissed and singing
Ah man. She’s so cool. I am so jealous I’m not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
.....and of course, narcissist, poor, poor Reb has such a hard life “single parenting” HER 3 children 2 weeks out of 5.
Read this and weep😢😢

4EEDC6F3-E001-42C2-9233-E68E9F4CE24C.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 44
.....and of course, narcissist, poor, poor Reb has such a hard life “single parenting” HER 3 children 2 weeks out of 5.
Read this and weep😢😢

View attachment 106268
literally my life right now and I’ve no idea how I’ll ever stay in ICU nursing after this is all over. I feel like I need out already and it’s not even the worse it’s gonna get. She’s an absolute cretin of the lowest kind

• Sad
Reactions: 54
literally my life right now and I’ve no idea how I’ll ever stay in ICU nursing after this is all over. I feel like I need out already and it’s not even the worse it’s gonna get. She’s an absolute cretin of the lowest kind
Take care

Reactions: 15
I've been nursing for 33 years And worked in accident and emergency at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary during Piper Alpha disaster .....think this year is the year I call it quits

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I've been nursing for 33 years And worked in accident and emergency at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary during Piper Alpha disaster .....think this year is the year I call it quits

I work in ICU in Glasgow . I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy job, but this is horrific. I’m back on nightshift tomorrow. I can stick in there until this is over. But when it is... some serious trauma will be needing healed. I’m not sure I will continue in ICU either.
I hope you read this and the other messages above mine Rebecca . Although I don’t think you’ll ever change.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Sending you love and hugs.

I work in ICU in Glasgow . I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy job, but this is horrific. I’m back on nightshift tomorrow. I can stick in there until this is over. But when it is... some serious trauma will be needing healed. I’m not sure I will continue in ICU either.
I hope you read this and the other messages above mine Rebecca . Although I don’t think you’ll ever change.
Love and hugs x

Love and hugs.

• Heart

💗 you are a hero xxxx

💗

💗

All the love to our incredible NHS heroes and to all those putting themselves in danger to keep the rest of us safe. You are incredible. Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry sorry it's so hard right now I can't imagine.
Thanks for your service.

So sorry it's so awful. Thanks and you take care.

Sorry it's do awful right now. Thanks for your service and take care.

Big thanks to all front line services right now keeping us going through hard times.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
snap I’m back on nights tomorrow and I’m dreading it!! I really worry about it affecting all Our mental health when this is over!!! It’s horrendous and it’s going to get so much worse for all of us!! I fear that when this is over it will all get forgotten about and we will just have to get on with our ‘normal’ jobs like it never happened!! No breaks or help just bang back to normal!!! I feel like so many amazing people will leave the nhs!! Just hope the government steps in and does something!! Hope your night go ok lovely xxxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All you NHS workers you are all heroes right now and forever more your part of history. I hope once this is over you all get right support , even though mental health services are already over run maybe there will be something put in place for you nurses doctors etc. At the end of the day your humans your not robots and you all need looked after as well . Thank you all and take care out there on the frontline 💕 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.