Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who admits putting headphones in for 30 minutes singing at the top of their voice with 3 children in the house doing god knows what...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Lots of similarities with the Duke of York. Doesn't sweat, likes Pizza Express, doesn't know where the bar is now that she is teetotal. Doesn't carry (or in her case spend) money and tells so many lies that even they can't keep up with what is a lie or the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who admits putting headphones in for 30 minutes singing at the top of their voice with 3 children in the house doing god knows what...

I thought the same.

In all seriousness- what is wrong with her? Does she have no concept at all that she has 3 young children in her care that she is responsible for and that an accident can happen in a second? What if one of the girls fell, smacked their head off a table, was unconscious and bleeding? What if one of them was chocking? What if one of them decided to walk along the kitchen counter, turn the kettle on and scald themselves?
It’s just as if she has a complete disregard for the welfare of those girls. Like she thinks nothing bad could ever happen and that she can be a selfish pig and please herself.

Like when Florrie had that mysterious accident where her chin was smashed to bits and they tried to say she fell at a party.... aye. Sure. That was also about the time they made a distinct shift and hardly ever show Florrie much anymore. They used to have her performing on instagram on an hourly basis and then all of a sudden she was never seen. Very weird.

Lots of similarities with the Duke of York. Doesn't sweat, likes Pizza Express, doesn't know where the bar is now that she is teetotal. Doesn't carry (or in her case spend) money and tells so many lies that even they can't keep up with what is a lie or the truth.
Doesn't spend money on her children. No probs with 16 quid moisturiser on herself yet puts Poppy in 6 year old, probably 3rd hand shoes from her loft.

Reactions: 20
My nerves couldn’t take not being able to hear what was going on in our house for 30
MinuteS?!WTAF ? Choking hazards, tripping , dog risk, climbing up to kitchen cupboards, ?! She is either taking the Piss or has NO CLUE after 3 kids ?! Also, the amount of text she apparently sent (to who ?!) without a replt.. manic & narcissistic me me me guess what I done .

Reactions: 14
Sick of cooking meals? But I though your little bad boy belter Pat prepped you 2 weeks worth of meals? You 2 really need to get your stories straight!
🤣🤣🤣. Typical Rebecca. Never knows what she said 5 mins ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doing a full routine every night on her stories is a bit much if you ask me - she is so far detached from reality it’s unreal.
No i don’t want to spend upward of £60 on a new skincare routine right now as i don’t know when we will get a wage next - stupid bawbag

Reactions: 23
Think I’m going to moan about the meals I’ve had to make.....28 years and never had a sodden meal made for me......hubbie does not cook. 2 weeks on yer own Rebecca you don’t know you are living. Stop moaning. That’s what us mums are here for. To feed our kids

Omg these threads move so quickly!

#81 stay inside to stop the spread? No I’ll still be #ad from my deathbed

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sick of cooking meals? But I though your little bad boy belter Pat prepped you 2 weeks worth of meals? You 2 really need to get your stories straight!
Hardly a meal, omelette is a quick and easy dinner

Reactions: 7
Hardly a meal, omelette is a quick and easy dinner
I think that was her point, she is so so tired of “cooking” meals that she’s turned to an omelette. As if she’s been slaving over the stove every night cooking meals

Reactions: 7
Bet she didn’t actually donate £4!! Tight arse doesn’t give to any one but herself!!
Desperately tagging all the instamummys/instagrabbys that ripped the piss out of her on their oh so exclusive get away ....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Running multiple businesses...who the duck does she think she is? Alan Sugar? The way she speaks anyone would think she’s running a global empire all by herself from the kitchen table😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.