Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had done a workout where I burned 500 calories my hair wouldn’t be down and all bouncy curls. Nor would I be bent over the kitchen counter to take a photo to filter the duck out it.

I think she means she had 500 attempts at the picture until she got the one where she looked extra teeny tiny cos she’s so small and just tiny you know!

The really sad thing is that underneath her wee tiny body and bobbly head she has an incredibly ugly personality and that just shines right through. It’s shown all across her miserable pus.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh what a laugh if you are going to photo shop do it as badly as you do everythinge eise where has the panel in your drawer gone ? in Pat's hole perhaps , this has to be a deliberate wind up because no one would think that photo is genuine , spectacular fail if not ! You really are not a babe you are as much babe as Lee is a hunk , who here thinks Lee is a hunk with his furry tongue and skinny legs 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It just goes to show how shallow Lee is, it’s all about what she looks likes and not about her personality/warmth/caring nature😜

He thinks maybe the blokes at work will be jealous of him for having (in his mind) a looker of a wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh what a laugh if you are going to photo shop do it as badly as you do everythinge eise where has the panel in your drawer gone ? in Pat's hole perhaps , this has to be a deliberate wind up because no one would think that photo is genuine , spectacular fail if not ! You really are not a babe you are as much babe as Lee is a hunk , who here thinks Lee is a hunk with his furry tongue and skinny legs 🙄
That's what I was going to say! She's colou we jn the drawer so it no longer has the indent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On her other page she goes just put the baby down for a nap .... thought they stopped ?? Didnt realise poppy was still a baby .... Ah well tomorrow morning there will be her yawning oh poppy was up all night

Photoshop or camel toeView attachment 104192
I even think she's made her section scar lighter and smoother. It looks like a faint stretch mark there.

Reactions: 4
She can’t wait to exercise ALONE
She could take a leaf out of Anna Saccone-Joly's book and get up at the crack of dawn to exercise... Despite having nowhere to go and nothing to do all day!!
Or she could try and do exercises with her kids 🙄

Reactions: 14
All of her “progress” shots have been altered - just look at the shadows and highlights behind her legs

Reactions: 6
All of her “progress” shots have been altered - just look at the shadows and highlights behind her legs
Just shows what a lying fuckwit she continues to be. Photoshopping your images in a health and wellbeing site is well dodgy Rebecca. You could get yourself in trouble. Mind you we all remember the fake before and after images Rami and yourself promoted to mislead others. More worryingly is your pathetic and shallow attitude to self image and your terribly bad attitude towards healthy eating being a mother of three daughters.

Reactions: 17
Oh dear Pats in trouble as on his gram he said he can’t wait to get back to his 3 ladies. Someone said don’t you mean 4. He’s changed it now but he’s going to have to make up for that one.....more chores maybe? If that’s possible

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.