Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry! But WTAF??? That photo is hideous. Her head looks too big for her body! What a tit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It looks like it been superimposed, she does look a strange colour as well (I know she uses a filter).

Weird living your life through a lens and not doing it very well.

Reactions: 14
Terribly sad I assume not lees rig.
Unfortunately staff in rigs come from all over and they close contained spaces like cruise ships.
Even with skeletal team it's still risky if they they not monitoring or testing employees.
There's chance Lee could be carrying it as his kids could have given it to him.
Depends if she was lying about temperature and conjunstatvitas.
Why are they not worries about nana in Spain?
Nana is home from Spain. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I truly believe everything she does is to get a reaction on here....
Yip, she'd miss us. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry but yuk๐Ÿคฎimagine getting sweaty in that๐Ÿคฎ
Looks like it would give you a dose of thrush ๐Ÿคข
To be fair she looks good in it, but she knows that so it makes her look unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bollocks has she burnt 500 calls with a home workout. Itโ€™s hard enough to do it at the gym. God she annoys me ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 14
I doubt she has even done a โ€˜workoutโ€™ in her garden. Sheโ€™s probably put her new eBay outfit on taken a pic and posted a load of rubbish about what sheโ€™s done to burn 500 cals. She just want a reaction from her sheep saying how fantastic she looks and motivated she is blah blah blah.

• Haha
Iโ€™ve definitely sweated away 500 calories just thinking about wearing that hideous long sleeved polo necked gym....suit ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I doubt she has even done a โ€˜workoutโ€™ in her garden. Sheโ€™s probably put her new eBay outfit on taken a pic and posted a load of rubbish about what sheโ€™s done to burn 500 cals. She just want a reaction from her sheep saying how fantastic she looks and motivated she is blah blah blah.
To be fair I'd probably burn 500 calories trying to get that outfit over my boobs and bellies ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"I'm not like a regular mum, I'm a cool mum!" Is what that photo screams.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nana is home from Spain. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yip, she'd miss us. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Looks like it would give you a dose of thrush ๐Ÿคข
To be fair she looks good in it, but she knows that so it makes her look unattractive.

You think she looks good? Really?

I think she looks terrible. She looks emaciated. She looks ill.

• Haha
Lee will be burping the worm tonight out on the rig.

He posted on his stories earlier he was taking a screenshot of her to share on his stories to say what a babe she was.... duck off Lee. We donโ€™t care. Sheโ€™s got the body of an 8 year old boy and the face of a 59 year old woman. Youโ€™re so lucky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
You think she looks good? Really?

I think she looks terrible. She looks emaciated. She looks ill.
Pmsl, I'll give myself a shake. ๐Ÿ˜
I've seen worse but of course, we'd all agree she has a very unhealthy attitude to food.

Reactions: 7

He posted on his stories earlier he was taking a screenshot of her to share on his stories to say what a babe she was.... duck off Lee. We donโ€™t care. Sheโ€™s got the body of an 8 year old boy and the face of a 59 year old woman. Youโ€™re so lucky.
I was just away to say this is a pattern she has since he's gone back offshore. Blonde hair done and down, face made up, skimpy outfit... Fannying about on photos. Always approx 48-62 hours before he's home to her on a promise (to do everything whilst she does duck all). Really what happens is, he arrives home to a tit hole of a house, kids going mental and her like a bag lady with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stand with legs far apart, bend over forwards, gives a thigh gap to most people, but to make your legs appear so thin they look geriatric and barely able to hold her upright is vanity beyond belief!

Reactions: 18

I know he was attempting to Be funny but what the duck is wrong with him?! What grown man in his 30s honestly thinks to himself โ€œright, hereโ€™s my wife, what shall I do? I know, il take a screen shot of her and post it on my Instagram. To show that world that Iโ€™ve got a wife and so random strangers on the internet can tell me how good they think she looks/how luck I am. Thatโ€™s what il do. Good banterโ€

Like, honest to Jesus. Grow up. Actually attempt to behave like a grown man.

Itโ€™s bleeping embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
On her other page she goes just put the baby down for a nap .... thought they stopped ?? Didnt realise poppy was still a baby .... Ah well tomorrow morning there will be her yawning oh poppy was up all night

Photoshop or camel toe Screenshot_20200405-172733_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.