Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bleeping boak!
In a time when we are being super vigilant about hygiene - wearing shoes inside the house, touching the shoes and eating at same time. Corona means crown and it’s all yours begster. I’m off to wash my eyes out

The clarty moo doesn’t care about hygiene or cleanliness normally. This is the woman who throws crappy nappies out onto her drive and let’s them fester there. Who uses a cloth to clean her toilet bowl and then uses the same cloth to wipe her sink. Who puts her minging shoes on the kitchen worktop and who lets her kids stand and walk on the kitchen work surface in their trainers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Her kids look so scruffy! She’s clearly leaving them to just sort themselves! My children get dressed, but they are never mis matched and hair is always brushed

Reactions: 10
What happened with the restless leg syndrome 🤔
In Pats hole with all her other five minute fads , let’s hope that’s where they stay !

What has happened to Mr Bull ? Hope they are ok

• Haha
Send strength? Send strength???! God give me strength. I will send strength to the families of the people who have lost their lives, to the NHS workers working all hours to look after others, to every single key worker out there who is going out to work worried sick that they will infect their loved ones when they get home. They are the people who deserve to be sent some strength.

Beggar has got to be one of the most self obsessed people I’ve ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just had a look at her latest YouTube views they are really poor ! I don’t watch the videos but I read the comments for a laugh 😂 there are some truly ridiculous people following her some of the comments are comedy gold but suddenly occurred to me that reading comments might be classed as a view does anyone know if it would be because I definitely will stop ! .

• Haha
She actually thinks she got it hard huh? Ridiculous women !
On her vlog “solo parenting lock down” she showed her day...
Her kids played well together enjoying time in the garden whilst her majesty was “self caring” in the house. Her kids came in and settled to do their “home school work.” She made her kids a sandwich for lunch which they all ate outside whilst her majesty was “self caring” in the house. She read a book with Florence whilst holding a camera in her face. The other children were in their rooms, then Florence went into “quiet time” whilst her majesty “self cared” downstairs on the sofa with a bleeping cup of tea and a good book. Kids allowed out of their rooms but that was basically the “school day” over to her majesty. Pretty sure they went for a walk with the dog behind their house.
she didn’t show what she made for dinner therefore she made an easy kids freezer dinner or re heated something pat had made.
she then put the kids to bed.

NOW SOMEONE TELL WNAT SHE NEEDS HELP WITH?

Get a grip bec you’re a bleeping embarrassment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The clarty moo doesn’t care about hygiene or cleanliness normally. This is the woman who throws crappy nappies out onto her drive and let’s them fester there. Who uses a cloth to clean her toilet bowl and then uses the same cloth to wipe her sink. Who puts her minging shoes on the kitchen worktop and who lets her kids stand and walk on the kitchen work surface in their trainers.
She's an utter mink who's not just being a clarty witch in her own house but by roaming about with (if she was telling the truth 🙄) kids with symptoms of a global pandemic she's now a serious risk to public health. 🤬 If that's her goading tattlers pricking about with the kids dirty shoes, she's an ignorant fool and surely must be related to the Inchmarlo coughing fucker. My hands have had so much gel on them at work if I licked them I think I would get drunk. 😂
Grandparents, for goodness sake get her sorted will you? A few weeks ago she was making a huge thing of handgel as they left the house, today she's touching her kids soles on their boots and shoes inside the house and filming it? I'm beginning to think this woman actually has limited intelligence, her maturity is certainly stunted.

Reactions: 24
She's an utter mink who's not just being a clarty witch in her own house but by roaming about with (if she was telling the truth 🙄) kids with symptoms of a global pandemic she's now a serious risk to public health. 🤬 If that's her goading tattlers pricking about with the kids dirty shoes, she's an ignorant fool and surely must be related to the Inchmarlo coughing fucker. My hands have had so much gel on them at work if I licked them I think I would get drunk. 😂
Grandparents, for goodness sake get her sorted will you? A few weeks ago she was making a huge thing of handgel as they left the house, today she's touching her kids soles on their boots and shoes inside the house and filming it? I'm beginning to think this woman actually has limited intelligence, her maturity is certainly stunted.
I think they keep their shoes on because it’s so cold in that house. I feel cold just watching her stories.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it’s time she could just fade away from IG / YouTube and no one would really be that bothered?! She barely posts on her own IG let alone her two other frivolous IG pages! And when she does it’s just random boring tit like her cup of tea or ridiculous affiliate links. She’s totally forgotten about her blog. And her YouTube is utter garbage as she preaches stuff that is the total opposite to what she’s actually like! She doesn’t deserve the “influencer” title anymore (not that any of them really deserve it in the first place!”

Reactions: 31
😂😂 you must be from my part of the world as I have never seen the word mink used on here before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think it’s time she could just fade away from IG / YouTube and no one would really be that bothered?! She barely posts on her own IG let alone her two other frivolous IG pages! And when she does it’s just random boring tit like her cup of tea or ridiculous affiliate links. She’s totally forgotten about her blog. And her YouTube is utter garbage as she preaches stuff that is the total opposite to what she’s actually like! She doesn’t deserve the “influencer” title anymore (not that any of them really deserve it in the first place!”

I honestly don’t know why she’s even still bothering with any of it. Her YT channel died a death a year ago when all the adverts dried up. As a stand alone channel she has nothing at all to offer. She’s got no USP, no real content. Nothing. She’s regurgitated the same tired content and tried to dress it up differently but every video she puts out now it’s just crap. No substance, nothing interesting, just mundane drab footage of her going about her daily life which is insular and boring.
It’s clear to see that any real joy she found in making videos has long since gone. Anyone can see that. She loved the easy money and the free gifts she she loved the attention she got from being an “influencer” - she very obviously thought of herself as a celebrity and was full of herself with it. That’s what she was in it for and that is why she’s still limping along with it all. Neither her or lee seem to be able to see that it’s over for them and has been for a very long time. I honestly don’t know what they think is really going to happen??!! Do they seriously think if they just keep going like this that somehow it’s all going to come good and they will make it back to the top of the pile again?!! If that’s what they believe then my god, how blind are they??!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I honestly don’t know why she’s even still bothering with any of it. Her YT channel died a death a year ago when all the adverts dried up. As a stand alone channel she has nothing at all to offer. She’s got no USP, no real content. Nothing. She’s regurgitated the same tired content and tried to dress it up differently but every video she puts out now it’s just crap. No substance, nothing interesting, just mundane drab footage of her going about her daily life which is insular and boring.
It’s clear to see that any real joy she found in making videos has long since gone. Anyone can see that. She loved the easy money and the free gifts she she loved the attention she got from being an “influencer” - she very obviously thought of herself as a celebrity and was full of herself with it. That’s what she was in it for and that is why she’s still limping along with it all. Neither her or lee seem to be able to see that it’s over for them and has been for a very long time. I honestly don’t know what they think is really going to happen??!! Do they seriously think if they just keep going like this that somehow it’s all going to come good and they will make it back to the top of the pile again?!! If that’s what they believe then my god, how blind are they??!!!!!!
It’s the end for a lot of them now. She will blame the corona virus and trolls, but really it was all her own doing

Reactions: 29
Imagine a real virus bringing an end to the virus that is 'an influencer'... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That company were well suited to her when it comes to ads. I bought this when I was a sheep. It never turned up the the company were beyond rude, dismissive and argumentative...actually....reb was that you?!?!?!

When is something beggy really really loves not gifted!! She grumped on about running out and the girls not sleeping anymore and if by magic more arrived!!

Most of this will be in the original Meldrum vlog days that are all deleted when she didn’t declare anything gifted!
Then she had the cheek to do a vlog about babies sleeping!! Smug git my baby sleeps wonderfully!!

View attachment 102474View attachment 102470View attachment 102471

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.