Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thought of seeing that pic is where are the kids? second is that house looks awful, as if the pink isn’t bad enough it’s all patchy and creepy looking and that’s not taking into account it’s history
It definitely doesn't have kerb appeal....there are much nicer properties in the area and don't get me started on the interior!...she's no interior designer and has no eye for style

Reactions: 14
I am sure she does this to play a game with us. It’s like it’s a parody account. All the talk about cash, amazing skin products (even though she was OBSESSED with Elemis the whole time it was falling through her P.O. Box), swipe up ads in the middle of a pandemic, chat about taking the inconveniences out even though they should be self isolating for 14 days, pics of their mansion which is In comparable nick to Jordan’s gaff 🤢. It has to be a wind up. Has to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am sure she does this to play a game with us. It’s like it’s a parody account. All the talk about cash, amazing skin products (even though she was OBSESSED with Elemis the whole time it was falling through her P.O. Box), swipe up ads in the middle of a pandemic, chat about taking the inconveniences out even though they should be self isolating for 14 days, pics of their mansion which is In comparable nick to Jordan’s gaff 🤢. It has to be a wind up. Has to be.

If it is a wind up - how pathetic and sad that is. That her life is so empty that she’s trying to get one over on anonymous people on a forum. A forum that she’s choosing to look at.

Reactions: 12
Greedy ITV news right now... Charities like AGE UK who employ workers who are on phone support, are facing possible collspse... So stop the selfish greedy swipe ups and instead ask your sheep to make a donation to the cost of the yr very pricey Tropic product to Age UK is AGE concern instead of swiping buying and lining yr purse with commission. and you bloody make a donation. 😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 10
£55 for jammies ?? Do they give you a secret wank during the night ??
So bleeping out of touch .....
Sorry for the language but she twists my t*ts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How I cope in a lock down,..... That video was ALL ABOUT HER NEEDS!!! 🤬🤬🤬 ME ME ME ME ME ME OHHH AND DON’T FOGET ME! Disgusting.

That pic just looks a mess. House is filthy needs a good paint and updated. All that waste land brown & rank!! You can keep you Murder Mansion thanks 😂
Agree the house is hideous. Just think what she could have got with 600k and they got that house! 🤣 it suits her though!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe rami should spend his lockdown learning the difference between your and you're instead of shaming people for eating 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As if anyone buys £55 bleeping pyjamas. So relatable. Especially when people are struggling so much. Have a bleeping word with yourself. Donate that £55 to your local food bank. Do something good for once in your life.

Reactions: 26
She's definitely trolling Tattle today... In the 'woods'... With a cuppa... Washing hanging on the line in the background. And then re-posting Rami's post after he was mentioned earlier in the list of things she's given up. All it needed was a pile of crystals on the counter when she was flogging face cream for a full house!!
What a sad existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s probably taking the dog to tit in the woods so that he doesn’t do it in a the garden. 100% trying to show the woods are beside her house by taking her cup out there. Saddo

Maybe rami should spend his lockdown learning the difference between your and you're instead of shaming people for eating 🤔🤔
Haha but to be fair he didn’t write it I’ve seen it everywhere . Food shaming on the other hand 🖕🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's definitely trolling Tattle today... In the 'woods'... With a cuppa... Washing hanging on the line in the background. And then re-posting Rami's post after he was mentioned earlier in the list of things she's given up. All it needed was a pile of crystals on the counter when she was flogging face cream for a full house!!
What a sad existence.

I dunno who is more in love with Rami. Rebecca or Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£55 for jammies ?? Do they give you a secret wank during the night ??
So bleeping out of touch .....
Sorry for the language but she twists my t*ts
She probably didn't even buy them. If she did, she has more money than sense.

Reactions: 12
Reb....know that you read here all the time. When you get you £55 pair of PJ’s, let’s see them on you, not just a try on, but you actually wearing them. You tend to stay in jim jams for a full day anyway, so this should be no issue for you.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.