Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you just look at the kids as she’s blasting out what she thinks is ‘ Cool’ 😎 ... Queen...We will rock you! Those poor kids look in pain especially Safiyah with hand on head headache springs to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you just look at the kids as she’s blasting out what she thinks is ‘ Cool’ 😎 ... Queen...We will rock you! Those poor kids look in pain especially Safiyah with hand on head headache springs to mind!
I know they look miserable as duck!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad Beggy has told us all she’s got a cleansed and moisturised face before she goes to bed. PHEW, I mean I do worry that this global pandemic will only get worse and that Reb won’t have been moisturising her skin properly before she goes to sleep 🙄 priorities FFS! I’m just glad we’ve made it through another day safe ATM.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why have they got their garden furniture and log pile outside the boundary of their garden? They really do think they own the woods- delusional the whole lot of them. I bet their neighbours hate them.

Reactions: 19
Why have they got their garden furniture and log pile outside the boundary of their garden? They really do think they own the woods- delusional the whole lot of them. I bet their neighbours hate them.
Ha! I thought it was flytipping!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now people like her make me feel like I can’t order the few bits I need. I was waiting for payday and in desperate need of new knickers and a bra plus tights to be able to go to work.
should I order them before even online shops are shut down? I work two jobs, school and supermarket and tights for supermarket are an essential. M&S click and collect?

Reactions: 8
How I cope in a lock down,..... That video was ALL ABOUT HER NEEDS!!! 🤬🤬🤬 ME ME ME ME ME ME OHHH AND DON’T FOGET ME! Disgusting.

Defo a dig at tattle she is embarrassing and very uneducated on the current matters.
That pic just looks a mess. House is filthy needs a good paint and updated. All that waste land brown & rank!! You can keep you Murder Mansion thanks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
How to cope during a lockdown. 😂 You ain’t flipping coping love. You are breaking the rules with total disregard for our wonderful nhs working their backside off, you can’t even plan meals so your husband has done it for you, your miss honey teaching act lasted a day, and your flogging at such a time shows you are out of touch with real life.

But yeh you go ahead and tell us how to cope.
What a fuckwit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hold on a minute. We have influencers making money on You tube telling us what they are doing to cope during covid 19. What on Earth planet are they on. What mum or dad in their right mind would watch such utter crap. We’ve never been in this situation and I’m pretty sure I’d be looking at a z class influencer for tips on how to cope. Who made her an expert. Ask that poor parents of the poor 13 year old who has just died to look at her platform and see how to cope. It’s all fake and just to make her money.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if anybody has mentioned this, I haven’t read through this thread recently, but I watched Mrs meldrums latest vlog and wondering if anybody noticed, she said Safiyah and Florence were in the bath , yet she was downstairs grabbing the basket of washing then went upstairs again to put it all away?! No matter what age children are you don’t leave them alone in water ever? Even if it’s for a few mins. Maybe I heard/ saw it wrong in the vlog but I swear that happened?! I could be overreacting but when I bath my three boys (7,5,3) I always stay in the bathroom. Anything could happen in those few precious minutes.

Reactions: 15
She's so stupid always showing u all round the house, where to get in from the woods etc. Very very dangerous if you ask me. Especially with a nutter, coughing teenager running about. 😳

As for 'Burrtay' ... He's bloody massive in some pics. Is that normal for that breed?

I don’t know if anybody has mentioned this, I haven’t read through this thread recently, but I watched Mrs meldrums latest vlog and wondering if anybody noticed, she said Safiyah and Florence were in the bath , yet she was downstairs grabbing the basket of washing then went upstairs again to put it all away?! No matter what age children are you don’t leave them alone in water ever? Even if it’s for a few mins. Maybe I heard/ saw it wrong in the vlog but I swear that happened?!
Haven't seen the vlog but she does this steady.

Reactions: 12
Does she have anything going on between her ears? Anything? Does she think any Southerners give a duck about being ahead of Scotland in ANYTHING right now?

I am sitting sobbing reading about a 13 year boy who has died in Brixton. Alone. With none of his family allowed anywhere near him. Because of COVID. I am heartsore just thinking of him.

I need to actually sign off Instagram. All of these vacuous, simple, bottom feeders, not just the scummy Meldrums (who are by far the most rancid) are so completely and utterly clueless and tone deaf to reality it actually takes my breath away. That or they are so ego-maniacal they actually believe they are providing some sort of service by distracting their adoring public from the utter monster that COVID is...

I cant do it anymore...

Rebecca Meldrum you win. This Tattler is done. What a hollow victory for you 👏🏻

But before I go...keep your “private woods” love. No one’s impressed. They’re shite. They look like the woods where woods go to die. I’d have asked for a discount on any house I was buying backed on to them 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Saving so so much money. Jeepers
Whilst encouraging the sheep to spend £30 on hand cream......🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs sheeples, wake the Fk up!!! Stop lining her pockets and look at what real work is, she does not work hard, not in the slightest, nor is she inspirational, how can you even believe what you are writing to her?? I know we have lurkers on here so I hope you read this and question yourself. Stop following a vapid self centred out of touch spoiled brat! Focus your hero worshipping on people that actually deserve it, not influencers but Key workers, all the professions that are keeping this world going! If they stopped we would all stop with them, if Rebby and her like stopped, nothing would happen, nothing!! They are completely irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All the influencers flogging over priced tit are vermin .

call that woods it’s waste land . Keep on trying to convince your self it’s the dream house it’s a dump and the house is a dump inside and out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a bleeping unhinged space cadet.

No one is envious of her crappy, over priced, miserable, dated tit heap of a house. It’s tit. It’s an eyesore and A MAN WAS VIOLENTLY BLUDGEONED TO DEATH IN THE UTILITY ROOM. You couldn’t pay me to live in that god forsaken hell hole. ( oh aye - and the only reason you even bought the place is because yer Daddy paid for it. Seriously love, you ain’t fooling anybody!!!!)

The “woods” ARE NOTHING SPECIAL. They are due to be bulldozed and a new housing estate built. No one is envious of that. Grow up.

Sit down Rebecca you daft cow. Your life is an absolute joke and so are you. It’s actually embarrassing how consumed you are by tattle. Get a life pet, you just show yourself up on a daily basis. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Defo a dig at tattle she is embarrassing and very uneducated on the current matters.
First thought of seeing that pic is where are the kids? second is that house looks awful, as if the pink isn’t bad enough it’s all patchy and creepy looking and that’s not taking into account it’s history

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.