Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello fellow bastards,

So last night was day 7 since my first symptom. I cried myself to sleep as my husband is away and I'm on my own with 3 children and I didn't think I'd make it all night again. I honestly thought it would never end, and my body just couldn't take it anymore. One eye was swollen shut with horrific conjunctivitis and I was shaking with cold wearing my coat under 2 duvets and a quilt with the heating on.

However I woke up this morning after maybe 4 hours sleep in total and feel a bit better. One little tip I'd give you is try some fizzy water. Until yesterday evening I was being sick almost constantly, I haven't eaten anything in 6 days as it was coming straight back as was all liquid. Every drop was being forced straight out and I was in agony. I read someone else had recommended lemonade, we didn't have any but my daughter found some fizzy water and it really helped. It just took the horrific taste away that was constantly making me gag and meant I could keep some liquids down and some paracetamol too.

This is really the most unwell I've ever felt. It feels like it has taken everything out of me. Nothing is worth the risk. You might get a mild case but you also might end up like me, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

Oh, and Grab? Who took the photo in the woods?
tit the bed, you poor thing. I really hope you make a super speedy recovery. Sending lots of love my fellow bastard xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Re Rebecca in the private woods, Here’s another article with owner telling public to avoid his estate and land reaches as far as Banchory Scottish government made it clear that as we enter this crucial busy spell that farming is part of our critical national infrastructure and workers don’t need public coming to exercise. All it takes is for staff at the Abattoirs to become ill and if limited staff they will have to close, hence affecting the food chain.
Ooohhhh did he just take away her woods? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello fellow bastards,

So last night was day 7 since my first symptom. I cried myself to sleep as my husband is away and I'm on my own with 3 children and I didn't think I'd make it all night again. I honestly thought it would never end, and my body just couldn't take it anymore. One eye was swollen shut with horrific conjunctivitis and I was shaking with cold wearing my coat under 2 duvets and a quilt with the heating on.

However I woke up this morning after maybe 4 hours sleep in total and feel a bit better. One little tip I'd give you is try some fizzy water. Until yesterday evening I was being sick almost constantly, I haven't eaten anything in 6 days as it was coming straight back as was all liquid. Every drop was being forced straight out and I was in agony. I read someone else had recommended lemonade, we didn't have any but my daughter found some fizzy water and it really helped. It just took the horrific taste away that was constantly making me gag and meant I could keep some liquids down and some paracetamol too.

This is really the most unwell I've ever felt. It feels like it has taken everything out of me. Nothing is worth the risk. You might get a mild case but you also might end up like me, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

I do hope you’re feeling better soon. Pretty sure my husband has it now, hasn’t been out of bed for more than an hour or two since Friday, full of aches and pains, freezing cold and shivering but sweating so much it soaked the pillow, no sickness so far thankfully but feeling dreadfully ill, it is definitely worse than people think

• Sad
tit the bed, you poor thing. I really hope you make a super speedy recovery. Sending lots of love my fellow bastard xx
Thank you. I'm really hoping this is the beginning of the end now. I just keeping thinking I've got to be immune now 😬

Reactions: 5
I do hope you’re feeling better soon. Pretty sure my husband has it now, hasn’t been out of bed for more than an hour or two since Friday, full of aches and pains, freezing cold and shivering but sweating so much it soaked the pillow, no sickness so far thankfully but feeling dreadfully ill, it is definitely worse than people think
So I found this list online of all the symptoms he might have at some point to watch out for. I have had every single Goddamn one on it 🤣 But not all at once. Apols for the tmi, but on the second day I had horrendous diarrhoea. My only symptom up until then had been a sore throat, no cough or temp. I went to walk my dog with the children along the road by our house and essentially crapped myself. Traumatised. Anyway I've not had that since, but my point is I felt fine until the exact moment I really, really wasn't fine. I was 200 meters from my house. Don't risk not being that close to your house unless you really have to!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Im sure her "very nutritious" lunch was a joke but because she talks such shite all the time a joke is hard to spot

I don’t know how she can be so self obsessed, my husband is frontline in this on the red team but I’m at home with our children feeling awful that I can’t help in some way.
All I’ve been able to do is give my mobile number to a few vulnerable neighbours and they have been texting if they feel lonely.

I am not wishing I had more lounge wear or worrying about my nails.
I am worrying about my husband and how 14% of ITU patients are medical staff in Italy and it’s frightening.

I’m cleansing my face to clean it but I’m not even thinking about what the hell I'm using.

I’ve been watching Trinny who although she is a millionaire who lives with a billionaire is keeping it real. She’s the only one I can manage.

I can’t understand why she is so blasé about her children having symptoms.
Trinny is getting the tone right, definitely. So many influencers aren’t though 🙄

Reactions: 6
Attention greedybecca meldrum!!!! You got the ITN news on right now?? Let me quote what Tom BRadby he just said" people are still ordering clothes online... But should people still be working in factories to deliver these?"... Now on a break so wait with interest to listen to this next coronovirous report... But Beggy will carry on sticking up duck you 2 fingers and carry on trying to get her sheep buying.... He s reporting the working conditions are unsafe as social distance of 2m is impossible e.g. The shuttle bus to asos warehouse.. Just one bloody example Grubby grabby sell sell seldrum😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
Hello fellow bastards,

Hope you’re ok daughter busted a rib after coughing... she’s frontline NHS worker and goes back Wednesday x

My OH fell down the stairs a week ago and still awaiting fracture clinic .... broken ankle but we are not worried it is what it is ...... but he’s taken away my bank card as I really want to order some Tropic stuff and lounge wear ...,, oh duck off Grabecca

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@Youbelter how is your daughter? xx
Hey, she’s getting there. We are on day 10 now and the cough is just the same as it was (it’s so tiring for her) however her temperature and headache has gone down. This temperature was consistently so high for 8 days. Her tummy, chest and arms particularly were the areas that were burning up the most. She is wiped out and looks so pale but at least she is over the infection stage. I’ve never heard a cough quite like this though so having to check her all throughout night as seen in many people there are different stages of this virus and we are watching her breathing with regular night checks to ensure she doesn’t deteriorate. So far so good & myself, my husband and eldest daughter have 4 days left roughly to show symptoms so fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 thanks for asking xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey, she’s getting there. We are on day 10 now and the cough is just the same as it was (it’s so tiring for her) however her temperature and headache has gone down. This temperature was consistently so high for 8 days. Her tummy, chest and arms particularly were the areas that were burning up the most. She is wiped out and looks so pale but at least she is over the infection stage. I’ve never heard a cough quite like this though so having to check her all throughout night as seen in many people there are different stages of this virus and we are watching her breathing with regular night checks to ensure she doesn’t deteriorate. So far so good & myself, my husband and eldest daughter have 4 days left roughly to show symptoms so fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 thanks for asking xx
Hope your daughter is feeling better very soon and you don’t get it , or you have milder symptoms 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.