Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after someone on here calls her out for using the term “punchbag”, she posts a number for Woman’s Refuge on her stories. Instead of her saying, sorry I was wrong to use that phrase at such a time she pretends she cares just coz she got caught out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She says read the guidelines I have , what the same guidelines that said don’t travel in your car to exercise . She’s a actual fud ! Full of her own self importance .

Reactions: 20
So after someone on here calls her out for using the term “punchbag”, she posts a number for Woman’s Refuge on her stories. Instead of her saying, sorry I was wrong to use that phrase at such a time she pretends she cares just coz she got caught out.
She was bang out of order for using the term punch bag. Charles wife Camilla this week only spoke out and mentioned the higher risk of domestic abuse during shut down. She doesn’t fall into that category by any means. She is only a victim of her own doing and People are genuinely reaching out to her to tell her to stay in. If she can’t differentiate between the two then I seriously don’t know 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Morning bastards just trying catch up now as I had a job now do missed all the drama.
For rebs info as she reads here. A job is when you work hard and earn money to support your family in hard times not begging of fleecing fans in the the time if A pandemic when so many families are worried how they will survive.
Even being on a till is more respectful and makes me feel pleased we have our tit together and will end up watching your financial demise in the near future.
My kids have been locked in garden or house for 14days this Tuesday.
We have only left to go food shopping or work.
Police are stopping people down south.

Curious know what she did when drunk to lay off booze for a while.
Bet she's not tee total now.
She's probably putting her parents at risk as kids act as vectors.
I hope Lee informed his employers that begin with S.
Conjunctivitis can be a sign of virus.

Poor safaya she can't help her background she probably needs more support.
She seems to have so few play dates and always expected act and play with freinds kids that are younger than her.

I do hope the girls are better soon.
I imagine lots freinds ditched her since racism thing.
They all freinds convieniance as wife's lees buddies that's quite sad she incapable making independent genuine freinds.

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for S, she knows no difference, no wonder she’s bossy, she has had to look after F&P I expect whilst her narcissist of a mother preens and prances around in front of a camera. Her whole upbringing has been filmed, no wonder she may be playing up, and in the fact she’s being raised by someone that is never wrong, never apologises and basically she’s she’s the dogs bollocks and its a recipe for issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Bec doesnt care about anyone else as long as she is lining her pockets actually to be fair a lot of influencers dont care as long as lining their pockets. So many affilate links to products it's just so wrong

Reactions: 17
Really hope she has take on board the comments that where written on her post. Stay the FFFFF home PROTECT our NHS & SAVE LIVES!!!!

Reactions: 15
Isn't it interesting to see how the way children were raised affects their work ethic?
I'm going to take 3 examples: Rebecca Meldrum, Rebecca Lamb and Emily Norris.
  1. Emily Norris: Raised in an abusive home and subsequently by a single mother. Had damn all growing up. Has worked hard to get herself to where she is now, works equally hard to maintain it and seems to be grateful for what she has. I'm not a fan of her hidden ads but I will give credit where it is due.
  2. Rebecca Lamb: Also raised predominately by a single mother and had feck all when growing up. However, not encouraged to work for what you want. Instead the focus was on using your looks to snare a rich man, get pregnant quickly (accidentally of course) and live off said man's wealth. No work ethic required except to maintain physical appearance and not develop intellect at all.
  3. Rebecca Meldrum: Totally opposite upbringing. Raised by wealthy parents, had everything she demanded given to her. Wanted for nothing. No morals or appreciation for anything instilled in her at all. Again, much focus placed on looks above intelligence. No work ethic at all. Expects to be given everything for nothing.
Just an observation, I know, but I think Emily Norris's mother can be proud of her daughter.
Old Mother Cannon and Bodan Bev have nothing to be smug about.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow take one day off and all hell breaks loose ! I shouldn’t be surprised when Rebecca is bored or upset she is guaranteed to act up like a spoilt child seeking attention , I hope more of the locals start to speak out especially about the dishonesty , it must annoy them , I have to say I have thought Safiyah was copying her mam , she sets an awful example doesn’t she , Rebecca has allowed her to boss Poppy around so how is she supposed to get that this is wrong ? I feel sorry for them all to be honest , I believe that mumsy ( Lady of the woods ) is a blatant snob and I can well imagine she is not liked ! Rebecca will not be told what to do by anyone , I had no expectation that she would stay home and obey rules , rules are for the peasants , not for the princess of Banchory , she is after all a celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny to see another Meldrum alias popping up to question locals with knowledge of the inner workings of Murder mansion. T
Maybe less of a member of the public and more of a spy.

Honestly reckon she wants to he caught on Tattle!

Reactions: 9
Her self absorbed attitude today has been abhorrent. The rules can’t apply to her, surely? Entitled and privileged. I reckon she’s pissed off because Leer has been sharing these wee belters...View attachment 101347View attachment 101347View attachment 101347View attachment 101350View attachment 101347
Yes Lee use this awful situation to try and elevate your profile by pretending to care about small business well done you truly are a creep , why don’t you sort out the very real problems in your life ?

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s looking at the NHS Scotland advice on NHS Inform 🤦‍♀️ What a bellend. Think if she really needs to go out it should just be to the garden, as others have said the woods are public.
Noticed in her stories the dog was off lead, she claims he has amazing recall but has he met other people or other dogs/animals when off lead before? What if he doesn’t come back and they need to be close to others to get him back?
Poor Poppy doesn’t look happy in the photo 😔
Think the latest advice too is if your isolating but you have a dog to walk, when your out that dog should be on a lead at all times. From her stories/pics they have a big enough garden, area of land roundabout to be making good use of!!

Reactions: 12
Isn't it interesting to see how the way children were raised affects their work ethic?
I'm going to take 3 examples: Rebecca Meldrum, Rebecca Lamb and Emily Norris.
  1. Emily Norris: Raised in an abusive home and subsequently by a single mother. Had damn all growing up. Has worked hard to get herself to where she is now, works equally hard to maintain it and seems to be grateful for what she has. I'm not a fan of her hidden ads but I will give credit where it is due.
  2. Rebecca Lamb: Also raised predominately by a single mother and had feck all when growing up. However, not encouraged to work for what you want. Instead the focus was on using your looks to snare a rich man, get pregnant quickly (accidentally of course) and live off said man's wealth. No work ethic required except to maintain physical appearance and not develop intellect at all.
  3. Rebecca Meldrum: Totally opposite upbringing. Raised by wealthy parents, had everything she demanded given to her. Wanted for nothing. No morals or appreciation for anything instilled in her at all. Again, much focus placed on looks above intelligence. No work ethic at all. Expects to be given everything for nothing.
Just an observation, I know, but I think Emily Norris's mother can be proud of her daughter.
Old Mother Cannon and Bodan Bev have nothing to be smug about.
totally agree, Emily Norris doesn’t bother me half as much as Rebecca Meldrum, yes Emily is basically a sales woman etc but her videos are high quality, videoed and edited properly unlike Rebeccas which are just a load of clips mashed together no beginning no endings often just clips of her making tea! Rebecca is LAZY in everything she does YouTube is no different

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for S, she knows no difference, no wonder she’s bossy, she has had to look after F&P I expect whilst her narcissist of a mother preens and prances around in front of a camera. Her whole upbringing has been filmed, no wonder she may be playing up, and in the fact she’s being raised by someone that is never wrong, never apologises and basically she’s she’s the dogs bollocks and its a recipe for issues.

Yep agree raised by rogues pat and beggy
No worth ethnic/ good role modelling for the kids.

Saw this on freinds Facebook.
England but you can report people the police

Reactions: 2
Listen here, punching bag (such a witch for using this term), stay the duck home, amd while there, grow the duck up. Never seen such a whiny little idiot.

Stop using me as a punching bag. 🙄

Start following the rules, no one here picks on you for no reason at all so quit pretending like you're being picked on when you're being a goody two shoes.

For once can't she just own her bitchiness? I may even feel a slight respect if she just owned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.