Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally like Tropic products but only buy when I can afford them. I’ve noticed the girl I’ve bought from before hasn’t been posting much as she knows so many people are struggling financially at the moment.
I doubt Meldrum had much training as she seems to rub the products all over her hands first so it will absorb into them rather than her face. I’d say it’s too dear to be wasting on your hands! Silly bint

Reactions: 11
Her kids didn't and don't have temperatures. She lied as always, for engagement and then realized she shot herself in the foot, because she wants to go out on her wooded walks, and wouldn't be able to if they in fact were showing any kind of symptoms. So what does she do?

What Rebeggy Mcbitch does best, goes out and about like she planned to anyway and duck everyone else. These are the same woods that the teenager ran into after coughing in the policewoman's face and telling her he wished she got the coronavirus. Does she want to encounter this idiot kid? How about him coming up and coughing on one of her girls? Why can't she follow the rules and stop being such a rebellious witch?

I'm sick of her, she makes me miss dumbarse Pat when he's away.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she’s doing MLM now. Time’s must be tough!
My thoughts exactly! How the mighty have fallen when they now have to sell face wash and hand cream on the internet to make ends meet, I thinks hilarious how desperate she clearly is for money 😆😆😆

Now I'd hate to see anyone in poverty but given how this one has done NOTHING to give back when she was at her height, how she fed from visiting food banks and breast cancer scares, her pathetic attempts at fundraising and her disdain for others this is perfect karma, she's now left to sell some crappy moisturiser. One step up from scanning beans in the Aldi Beggy, keep going girl boss 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her Ma was out with her a walk , the woods are public. tho her ma thinks she can tell folks to stay away , Safiyah tells kids at school who is no allowed in her woods she is bold like her ma snobby her teacher toldher off for being unkind and bossy thats why she disnae like her

I'd love to ask you @Kiera about what you know about WHO PAINTED THEIR KITCHEN CUPBOARDS??!!!

Hi newbie here although I have been lookin here for a bit , my ma is friends with relatives of becca an yous are not wrong about them , snobby cows who think they tit disnae stink her ma is laughed at they call a missis bucket , Lee was deffo not there choice he is a wee prat , most they pals dont even like them and they laghin at them so m e of them on here they love to tell.her what yous is saying thats what pisses her off she knows they reading here she got drunk and kicked off thats why she off drink but some of them are not pals now I thought it mite cheer yous and I know she reads hear so it will.agitate her to wonder who I am my ma will kill m e if she clicks on but wirth it canae stand the twats the ma speshely thinking her lass is famous , aye to right she is for being a greedy twit

Do you remember what in particular happened that she kicked off and got drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“I’ve done extensive training on all products”

BULLSHIT BULLLLLLLSHIT BULLSHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies just spew out of her mouth. She’s got a serious problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She calls herself a punchbag. You stupid, insular cow - there are so many women and children right now who are punchbags to abusive partners that they are now in isolation with, with the added triggers of financial stress, alcohol consumption and other issues.
Yet you call yourself a punchbag because responsible people (not trolls) ask genuine questions about what you should be doing.
Here’s one for you - if you can’t figure out social distancing, it’s about the same length as your dead grandpa lying between two people. This is the reality. All of us are going to know someone who dies from this.
you could do so so much good but instead you are spiteful and petty.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In a year,maybe even two...the construction work will prevent Becky from walking in the woods owned by someone else.
Tattle Bastards, we'll post the screenshots and laugh ' Remember that time Beggy said the woods were private-what a numpty'
We will get there through this confusing time. We can keep each other going X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm way behind on this thread and just thought, I'll have have a little glass of wine before I go to bed (like ya do in these trying times;)) Check out the gossip on Tattle.
Then see the number of pages and think oh oh ....what's she done now !
Take the fact we're in a PANDEMIC out of the equation, and ask yourself the question ?
Who in their right mind drags kids outside for walk, when they are supposedly ill and not only that, films them ? :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She calls herself a punchbag. You stupid, insular cow - there are so many women and children right now who are punchbags to abusive partners that they are now in isolation with, with the added triggers of financial stress, alcohol consumption and other issues.
Yet you call yourself a punchbag because responsible people (not trolls) ask genuine questions about what you should be doing.
Here’s one for you - if you can’t figure out social distancing, it’s about the same length as your dead grandpa lying between two people. This is the reality. All of us are going to know someone who dies from this.
you could do so so much good but instead you are spiteful and petty.
You’re spot on. We are all going to know someone (personally or in our community) that died over the next year. She just can’t help but always be the victim instead of acting like a grown up and admitting she got it wrong. Whichever way you look at it, it’s just not worth getting your walk in the woods if there is even 1% chance of touching something that someone else may come into contact with. She is beyond rude and selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi newbie here although I have been lookin here for a bit , my ma is friends with relatives of becca an yous are not wrong about them , snobby cows who think they tit disnae stink her ma is laughed at they call a missis bucket , Lee was deffo not there choice he is a wee prat , most they pals dont even like them and they laghin at them so m e of them on here they love to tell.her what yous is saying thats what pisses her off she knows they reading here she got drunk and kicked off thats why she off drink but some of them are not pals now I thought it mite cheer yous and I know she reads hear so it will.agitate her to wonder who I am my ma will kill m e if she clicks on but wirth it canae stand the twats the ma speshely thinking her lass is famous , aye to right she is for being a greedy twit
Oh true or not but ye be a wee belter in ma mind 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now Grabecca... You obviously had someone else out with you on your walk... Who took the photo and obviously not someone living in your house. You are breaking the NHS advice and govt guidelines... The evidence of you out with another person, on land NOT owned by you with kids with high temp symptom YOU said, published by your stupid self. Anyone can report anonymously. I and others can easily find the reporting number and evidence is online. Stay in your bloody mansion with a huge garden and stay away from your bloody mother and father as the Govt and law says ( yes it IS law now.. It was passed in a Bill ... hence Police powers to find and prosecute) READ THIS YOU SELFISH IGNORANT ADULT. Look at Neil Kinnocks son in this report and what the police said and think of you today going out with your mother or father or whoever was taking the effing photo😠😠

Dog owner advice during Coronovitus article. Read it REBECCA. Interesting accusation tips/ ideas... it talks about countries now insisting on dogs on leads and may happen here. Surely dogs coats, if touched/stroked by a hand with covid on, then stroked by another person soon after is a risk???Lots of useful tips here to occupy dogs, their confusion at less ecxercise. Dog mental health signs to look for and ideas. She won't bloody read it but hope it's useful for dog owning tattlers x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her Ma was out with her a walk , the woods are public. tho her ma thinks she can tell folks to stay away , Safiyah tells kids at school who is no allowed in her woods she is bold like her ma snobby her teacher toldher off for being unkind and bossy thats why she disnae like her
I’m sad to say but my friends child is in Safiyah’s class at school and also says she is a little brat. Can never be told no, never thinks she’s wrong etc. Well what else could the poor child be with a mother who has zero moral compass, zero work ethic or zero compassion or thought for others. And says wanky things like “jump up darling you’re not in your sallopettes!” I mean I bet Kate Middleton doesn’t even speak to her kids like that! duck OFF!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Don’t normally post but the walking in the woods when ‘displaying’ symptoms is the final straw. Also not sure how the kids will know what 2 metres is when staying away from people especially if Poppy is ‘feral’.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder how many people have actually brought Tropic goods from her?

In the current state she shouldn't be posting expecting people to buy from her. I am not working atm (I am self employed and my client can't work) and the last thing I am thinking of is spending a fortune on skin care items.

Have Tropic made any comment on selling at the moment? Had a quick Google but can't find anything. I follow a lady who recently has started selling Tropic and since the lockdown she has not mentioned selling her products.

Reactions: 13
Lee was deffo not there choice he is a wee prat ,

most they pals dont even like them and they laghin at them so m e of them on here they love to tell.her what yous is saying thats what pisses her off she knows they reading here she got drunk and kicked off thats why she off drink but some of them are not pals anymore
Just as we thought 😂😂😂😂. Knew something happened for her to give up drinking, she didn’t just wake up one day and do it. Spoiled Rebby Stampyfoot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably already mentioned but on her latest insta why can’t I read comments?
Someone asked if the girls had temps ....why isn’t she isolating and I can’t see any reply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.