Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a little story about me.
I have a stupid amount of handbags Mulberry and DKNY I have a ridiculous amount of channel make up. I lived the good live, I had 2 holiday a year 1 would be long haul. I have eaten and drunk in some very nice places.
Where am I now I am in the unknown. My OH is self employed the lovely dollar is going to run out. Our lives like many people are going to change. I feel so embarrassed that I could just collect stupid STUFF. All this stuff means nothing now.
All that is important is your family.
Keeping them safe is so important.
Mrs Meldrum your a shocking piece of shite. And your world is falling apart I truly hope it makes you humble and makes you realise We don't need all this shite. Stop with your adds and swipe ups and your free shite. It means duck all.
Materialist shite dont buy you a weeks shopping. I am learned a big lesson and I hope you do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
One of my pet hates is dogs being carried when they are perfectly capable of walking. It’s bad enough when it’s a chihuahua or pug but even worse when it’s a working type dog that is bred to have bags of energy.
She carries P around and she is more than capable of walking. Stupid woman.

Reactions: 16
Here's a little story about me.
I have a stupid amount of handbags Mulberry and DKNY I have a ridiculous amount of channel make up. I lived the good live, I had 2 holiday a year 1 would be long haul. I have eaten and drunk in some very nice places.
Where am I now I am in the unknown. My OH is self employed the lovely dollar is going to run out. Our lives like many people are going to change. I feel so embarrassed that I could just collect stupid STUFF. All this stuff means nothing now.
All that is important is your family.
Keeping them safe is so important.
Mrs Meldrum your a shocking piece of shite. And your world is falling apart I truly hope it makes you humble and makes you realise We don't need all this shite. Stop with your adds and swipe ups and your free shite. It means duck all.
Materialist shite dont buy you a weeks shopping. I am learned a big lesson and I hope you do too.
Oh we’re all learning huge lessons just now. It all means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Fancy cars, nice clothes, exotic holidays the lot. It won’t stop you from dying from this terrible virus. I put my money as soon as sanctions are lifted she’s moaning about a holiday again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She continues to stick up two fingers to tattle. Sadly right now that also means she is sticking up two fingers to the nhs, her neighbours and every other person abiding by the rules.

Rebecca thinks she big acting like this.
Actually she is just a selfish fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Your no ones “virtual” punchbag you silly little girl. With 2 nurses in your extended family surely you must know the longer people like you flout the rules thinking they don’t apply to them then the longer this lockdown goes on. Away and take yourself off to your bleeping woods and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her children are constantly ill. Always snotty nosed, barking coughs. She probably knows that they would be on permanent lockdown if she followed the correct guidelines.
Keep your dark, damp woods love. These is a reason you never find anyone else in them and that's because they are completely unappealing but the hour out of the house is meant for exercise and fresh air not for posing for photos.

Reactions: 23
46F71C01-7D60-424C-91C9-42841D4D0996.png

Oh Rebecca, we all know it’s not private land, it’s not ‘your woods’ at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She probably wants to drag them out of the house with temps because her house is cold and soulless. I’d want to get out too. I feel cold whenever I see photos of that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah that poster the other day was Mrs M.

Thank god we don’t live near her, selfish is as selfish does.

Reactions: 12
This is English law. Can’t find the Scottish one but dare say it’s the same. You can only access private land if it’s been said so as ok by the land owner. I think the land owner would find themselves in trouble for allowing public access and not keeping an eye on how much Footfall is passing through these woods every day. Most farm land has had to stop all public access through footpaths at this present time.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
337267FA-0BE5-4AFA-A33E-547DF735D131.png

59342D06-B6AB-480C-BA51-D3595591563D.png

8B3F51F7-444E-445F-BE31-402B96A2668E.png

E4DBB1B8-C85B-4206-828F-F258BFF2FAEE.png

Also, Rebs whilst you’re having your nightly tattle catch up you can see here if you (your children) have symptoms you shouldn’t be going out. As taken from the gov website, you could encounter ANYONE on your walk, someone else with a dog? What if you need to get close to them to put your dog back on a lead and you or your child cough all over them??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just read her post she thinks it’s okay to go out for a walk when your symptomatic still ???? Is she that thick??? lord above help her!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reb, That’s not the advice from NHS Scotland, it doesn’t say you can exercise while showing symptoms 🤷🏻‍♀️

And even if you can, should you? But that would involve thinking of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I look forward to our one walk a day because we get to wave at friends and neighbours and come across over people (obviously keeping 2 meters away). We look for the rainbows in peoples windows. I'd hate to waste my walk in dull woods.

Reactions: 14
I
I’m sorry, but I don’t for one second believe she didn’t know what she was doing when she posted those stories. She too calculating and manipulative for it to have being an accident.
She’s intentionally put up something inflammatory, knowing full well that she will get a negative reaction. Now she gets to cry troll. All influencers are really struggling for content at the moment. What better than a ‘people are so mean, woe is me’ post to get clicks and bring her sheep flocking back.
I called it on Friday. The fever, conjunctivitis, driving for her daily walk posts were all purely so she could cry troll, and get a bit of sympathy from her sheep. Her (like most other influencers) content is tit at the minute, it was a ‘clever’ :rolleyes: attempt to get some attention.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 101325
View attachment 101326
View attachment 101327
View attachment 101329
Also, Rebs whilst you’re having your nightly tattle catch up you can see here if you (your children) have symptoms you shouldn’t be going out. As taken from the gov website, you could encounter ANYONE on your walk, someone else with a dog? What if you need to get close to them to put your dog back on a lead and you or your child cough all over them??
Hence why anyone near to her local council needs to get the status on the woods clarified. I’d be horrified to see the owner of them find themselves in deep trouble for allowing footfall through them. Especially those with symptoms and not adhering to strict quarantine rules. She has a big garden. USE IT!!!

Reactions: 10
Don’t know what’s more shocking the fact she’s telling people you can go out and about if you have symptoms or the people agreeing and sticking up for her 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 Hope she gets reported!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is dog tit thick.

She is also dead dog ugly, inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.