Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
I feel sorry for S, she knows no difference, no wonder she’s bossy, she has had to look after F&P I expect whilst her narcissist of a mother preens and prances around in front of a camera. Her whole upbringing has been filmed, no wonder she may be playing up, and in the fact she’s being raised by someone that is never wrong, never apologises and basically she’s she’s the dogs bollocks and its a recipe for issues.

Yep agree raised by rogues pat and beggy
No worth ethnic/ good role modelling for the kids.

Saw this on freinds Facebook.
England but you can report people the police

Reactions: 2

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Mr Cannon was the force behind the purchase. I'm not sure why, but The Meldrum's always knew they were under a certain amount of scrutiny. The Cannon's, however, wouldn't appreciate that and wanted the aspirational home for their Princess.

Reactions: 2

Asesa

Hi there. Firstly, I’m absolutely not questioning what you’re saying. If that’s what you have been told, that’s what you have been told...but I’d be inclined to question that...you’ve suspected COVID-19 but you’re cleared to carry on exercising? Out in public for 7 days? As are your family for 14 days? I know we all endeavour to keep the acquired distance between others but that, at times, can be difficult, what if, by absolutely no fault of your own you came into contact with someone, unbeknown to you, someone with asthma or pregnant or vulnerable in another way, that even they don’t know, and inadvertently pass it on? That’s the horror of this virus. Surely they meant in your garden?

Again, this is absolutely NOT you I am questioning, but it seems slightly reckless advice to be given. But apologies if that is the chat from NHS 24? It certainly wasn’t the opinion I had. I know that NHS staff, they have very set guidance on what to do if we or anybody our family show symptoms and there’s no mention of exercise I don’t recall...but I’d need to check...apologies if I’m talking out my rear end! It’s been a long week!

Ps I hope you feel better soon. Hugs and all that.

No I get what you are saying. So the doctor called me back after I filled in a form online and he asked for my symptoms, who was in my house, questions about breathing etc. Then he said, sounds very likely to be Covid-19 and to stay and treat at home unless symptoms worsen then to call 111 again or 999 if really bad. I had to self isolate for 7 days and the rest of my family for 14 days but we were allowed to go for our daily exercise so long as it was in the outdoors and we kept to the 2 meter rule and to get family/friends to assist with any shopping that was needed. He didn't specify garden only. Me personally? I wouldn't go out. Right now I feel like turd but I also live in a very built up part of London and quite frankly keeping 2m apart on the pavement is impossible. But that is what the doctor who called me back said.

Reactions: 1

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I'm not sure that's entirely true but I'd love to know. My fella is a firefighter, he does 4/5 on 3/4 off, he's is coming home as usual In-between, where else is he expected to go 🤷

Fair point! I’m getting confused with all the different do’s and don’t’s. Hope you’re all doing ok 👍🏻

Fathead

VIP Member
Do you think they are cutting down trees in ‘their’ woods to save money instead of buying logs?
All those wood burning stoves and fires that everyone had to have over the last few years don’t come without stupid people trying to make their own solutions

Sarahlou23xxx

Probably already mentioned but on her latest insta why can’t I read comments?
Someone asked if the girls had temps ....why isn’t she isolating and I can’t see any reply.