Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamnotahuman

As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now. Two doctors have told me now they believe she has it as she has all typical symptoms. We won’t know for sure until she has the antibody test. It’s been an extremely unpleasant 9 days as she’s only 7. Started with the highest temperature and headache, then 24 hours later a dry cough which after 4-5 days turned into a crackly cough. The cough is relentless and completely and utterly exhausting. My daughter has never been so ill to be honest but we are managing. This selfish woman could have infected others by taking her children out. We are on day 9 of isolation waiting to see if the rest of us get it. She shocks me at her stupidity!
Sending your daughter get well wishes. 🧡 Hugs 🤗 for you xx

Reactions: 3

Pizzaparty

What’s the protocol for when the chief cook and bottle washer comes off the rig? Surely he can’t just come straight home in case he’s unwittingly been in contact with anyone with symptoms? We’ve all been told not to see family and friends whatever so he’ll have to go elsewhere?
I'm not sure that's entirely true but I'd love to know. My fella is a firefighter, he does 4/5 on 3/4 off, he's is coming home as usual In-between, where else is he expected to go 🤷

Shackmaheid

They won’t be able to furlough themselves as they are both listed as directors of the company and apparently if you are a director of your own company you aren’t covered by the furlough procedures. And as they are directors of their own ltd company they won’t qualify for the self employed package either 🤷🏼‍♀️
I believe you can if you are on a paye scheme within that limited company, but you cannot do any work (or than legal requirements)

Mamakarma

According to the below advice, she can go for a walk once a day

Self-isolation helps stop coronavirus spreading
Do not leave your home if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or live with someone who does.

This is called self-isolation.

If you are self-isolating, you must:

• not leave your home for any reason, other than to exercise once a day – but stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people
  • not go out to buy food or collect medicine – order them by phone or online, or ask someone else to drop them off at your home
  • not have visitors, such as friends and family, in your home
You can use your garden, if you have one.

Rozzle123

She did this before, completely edited a photo of the 3 girls to make them look like they all had darker skin and different hair, it’s like she desperately wants them to look a certain way and can’t handle their natural skin tone or hair colour.

She’s never taken care of their hair. They all need a damn good hair cut, Florrie in particular. Her hair is just too long, straggly she just looks uncared for. But then look at the absolute state that Rebecca’s hair is in?!!!! Such a mess.
I don’t think her children’s hair is a mess at all. My daughter has hair like Florrie’s and it’s cut regularly, shampoo’d, conditioned and brushed through. She just likes it long and that’s her choice. My other daughter prefers hers shoulder length.
I agree with regards to the filters etc,
It’s almost like she’s wants to see more of a resemblance to herself in them than Lee.

Red Fox

I mean when the kids come in and out from the garden 20 times in as many minutes I have been known to mutter ‘fucks sake’ under my breath but then again, I’m not a blogger who trades on their idyllic family life to sell shit.
But she’s just so relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️

PinkFigs

VIP Member
As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now. Two doctors have told me now they believe she has it as she has all typical symptoms. We won’t know for sure until she has the antibody test. It’s been an extremely unpleasant 9 days as she’s only 7. Started with the highest temperature and headache, then 24 hours later a dry cough which after 4-5 days turned into a crackly cough. The cough is relentless and completely and utterly exhausting. My daughter has never been so ill to be honest but we are managing. This selfish woman could have infected others by taking her children out. We are on day 9 of isolation waiting to see if the rest of us get it. She shocks me at her stupidity!
Hope your daughter soon feels better. Sending lots of love x

• Heart

Ems88

Chatty Member
“Men’s antiperspirant”

What?

What’s she on about? Why can’t she buy a can of bloody “women’s” antiperspirant?!

Laughing at her trying to make out she goes to the gym. No love. Just no.
haha didn’t even notice that she has one ‘job’ she’s so crap at it no wonder she’s never had a proper job she wouldn’t last 2 mins!!

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Probably a stupid question... Havent seen the mentioned £55 ridiculousness pjs... Only some she aff linked yest... Some cream ones totally impractical colour with kids... But out of interest and let's tattle shame her if so.... But has she even bought and shown herself wearing said £55 pjs.??? If not greedy grubby denisemeldrum... If not why not if they are so great??? Practise what you aff link swipe greeedybecca!!!!!😠
I would but got blocked for suggesting a bracelet she could pay for ...

Reactions: 2

Kiera

Multiple accounts are not allowed
Hahaha Lord an Lady water gun on tee warpath gona hire a private investigater seein as the Polis dont care was gona delete but to much fun , I a board in the house in the hoose board

Reactions: 2