Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fathead

VIP Member
Whether it’s private land or not, it doesn’t matter in Scotland as we have the right to roam. Therefore she can meet members of the public anywhere, especially given that there is a clear path which shows people walk their regularly.
We have been out walking to green space near our home but keeping distance . No symptoms & we are in Scotland. If we had symptoms I would stay home.
ETA it’s not a tourist green space just a small
Field up the road!

Reactions: 5

Yel

Chatty Member
Got recordings of the videos, but too large to download here. she Knows exactly what she should be doing but chooses to break the rules, putting other people at risk. 😡😡
If you're on Android download video panda compressor, I'm sure there's similar video compression apps on apple to make it small enough to upload here

twilightgarden

VIP Member
All of this self care but still no conditioner for her hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m guessing Tropic don’t make any?
It doesn’t come as part of the ‘ambassador kit’ I don’t think so she won’t want to buy it herself 🙄
I get my hair coloured blonde and it is nowhere near as straw like as that! She should be sorting that out with all the time she’ll be inside her house.

Jade33

VIP Member
I’ve finally got up yay! My sons in bed so I can finally chill out it’s been an absolute day... her latest post I asked my partner how old do you think she looks? He’s like late 30’s 40 maybe I replied she’s 2 years older than us I then asked him do I look that old he looked at me and said of course you don’t! Well played can see he’s playing it safe since he done the weekly shop and came home with no chocolateView attachment 103499 - I’d literally sell my soul to the devil for a bar of dairy milk right now 😭
Wouldn't we all! 😂

Reactions: 4

Asesa

On her other page she goes just put the baby down for a nap .... thought they stopped ?? Didnt realise poppy was still a baby .... Ah well tomorrow morning there will be her yawning oh poppy was up all night

Photoshop or camel toeView attachment 104192
I even think she's made her section scar lighter and smoother. It looks like a faint stretch mark there.

Chunky

Sorry I don’t know how to reply directly it’s on her tropics selling page sorry her mind body sell her sole to the devil page.

• Haha

GoLando

VIP Member
What have I missed.
I assume she left the house. What for.
She's such a idiot.
Do we think the girls have it.
Don't they have a duty to inform lees employers.
Employees have a responsibility to protect the H&S of those around them so...

She needs to get her tropics off her main page. It’s taking over and not what people want to see just now. STOP. She’s now has a new instagram account for her Tropics called ‘body.mind. skin’.... 🙄🙄😁😂 such effort went into formation of naming that account!!...shes only just 2,400 followers so I reckon that’s why’s she’s still flogging it on her main insta account.

Hahaha Lord an Lady water gun on tee warpath gona hire a private investigater seein as the Polis dont care was gona delete but to much fun , I a board in the house in the hoose board
Really? What is her complaint? Can you persue people who express they don't agree with you decisions or don't like you? If someone accessed my private information I would seriously consider taking legal action against them as it would be a breach of my privacy. I don't think you can expect plaudits and agreement all the time if you put yourself out there. I would never do that as I value my privacy & that of my family.
Joining you in bored. I just sorted by knicker drawer. Desperate times n all

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve finally got up yay! My sons in bed so I can finally chill out it’s been an absolute day... her latest post I asked my partner how old do you think she looks? He’s like late 30’s 40 maybe I replied she’s 2 years older than us I then asked him do I look that old he looked at me and said of course you don’t! Well played can see he’s playing it safe since he done the weekly shop and came home with no chocolateView attachment 103499 - I’d literally sell my soul to the devil for a bar of dairy milk right now 😭
Wow her eyes look wrinkly! Definitely not a good advert for the Tropic skincare and make up. :( The make up I really like as well but she's ruining it ugh. The lipstick shade doesn't suit her, clashes with her orange face and yellow teeth.