Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nelly

I love coming here to read all comments, you ladies certainly opened my eyes to her.

I used to follow, Georgie, life in the cottage, Kate McCabe, Mr Carrington and his mate Luke, not no more.

I have never watched or followed any of the others, have no clue who or what they sprout out.

They all seem to follow each other, so just like sheep themselves, no imagination of their own.

I love the fact that she thinks she is Annie big guns, but her amount of followers are a tiny tiny drop in the ocean, which is going nowhere due to the way the Country is at the moment.

I love the fact that she actually thinks the lies that she spouts are in her reality the truth.

I cannot believe that I am now a ’Well-Known Member’ and it’s all down to the great/talented/multi business woman, known as Rebecca Meldrum, whose should have a nose like Pinocchio, imagine how long it would right now, she would be tripping over it.🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Ems88

Chatty Member
does she know all the ingredients what they are and where the come from!?? 😂😂

Did She do a degree in skin care and the skin!??

• Haha

Bella7519

Chatty Member
I need to get this off my chest. Our friend died this morning with Covid 19.

All this crap that these influencers are posting, Mrs M, Mama Reid, Lydia Elise Millen etc....encouraging people to continue shopping for non essentials, you are putting people’s life’s in danger, repeat you are putting peoples life’s in danger.
When are these idiots going to learn that this world is currently in crisis and encouraging/affiliate linking buying expensive and crap stuff for your face, handbags @ £5k plus, promoting Easter eggs etc.....it’s just innate 💩.
Please waken up and smell the roses and all start acting like sensible human beings, or we will never get out of this.

I need to back of from these types of people.....they are worse than vermin.
Sorry for your loss and your absolutely correct these people are encouraging people to go out and buy things that are none essential

I don’t think she’s ever been chubby? She’s tiny. She was a little heavier just after Poppy was born but that was just natural baby weight that she held onto for a few months, probably because she couldn’t do much after the c-section. Even still, she’s never been what I’d call chubby 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t stand the woman but Lordy, if she’s ever been “chubby” then I must be morbidly obese!!!!! 😂
Think 🤔 it’s her face that give the illusion of ‘chubby’ no matter what weight Beggy loses her face will always be round and chubby lookin.

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
There’s been loads said about this already on these thread but in a nutshell they paid around about £600K for that house. Everyone suspects that they had help from her parents to be able to put down the huge deposit required to get a mortgage on it but they will never admit that so it’s kind of a moot point. It’s a horrible house, a man was brutally murdered by his son in the utility room. Yuk.

He will be making decent money off shore. He’s probably on anything from £45K a year to £60K but again they won’t say (which is fair enough, most people don’t discuss how much the earn 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Jeez, no way could I live in a house where a murder had taken place! Just reading that sent shivers through me!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
For all her training she still can’t wash off her bloody mascara properly!!! Never has done!

Her Ma was out with her a walk , the woods are public. tho her ma thinks she can tell folks to stay away , Safiyah tells kids at school who is no allowed in her woods she is bold like her ma snobby her teacher toldher off for being unkind and bossy thats why she disnae like her
Apple never falls from from the tree!

Reactions: 10

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
She is seriously on a different planet. If that is what she actually thinks she must be a nightmare to live with.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Oh poor Denise Meldrum/Verruca Salt......

can just imagine the call to old Ma cannon.....
”mummy, the trolls are bullying me again”

And here is yet another episode that has come to bite her on her bony, flat arse

🤦🏼‍♀️👏🏼👌🏼😂
And the police come calling to mummy meldrums house for letting the delinquent daughter of theirs out again during lock down and charge her parents for being so soft with her 🤣 Rules weren’t there forRebecca. Thinks she’s always been a rebel.

• Haha
I find her incredibly selfish and annoying but I have suspected covid-19 and I had a call with a 111 doctor today and he said everything about self isolation for 7 days and the rest of my house for 14 days but that I and the rest of my family could still go out for my daily exercise. Personally I don't feel well enough too but he said I definitely could. So if that's what the NHS 111 is saying than I don't think I can criticise Rebecca for going against guidelines. I'd be more inclined to let her kids rest in the warm than take them outdoors though, for their own sake.
Hi there. Firstly, I’m absolutely not questioning what you’re saying. If that’s what you have been told, that’s what you have been told...but I’d be inclined to question that...you’ve suspected COVID-19 but you’re cleared to carry on exercising? Out in public for 7 days? As are your family for 14 days? I know we all endeavour to keep the acquired distance between others but that, at times, can be difficult, what if, by absolutely no fault of your own you came into contact with someone, unbeknown to you, someone with asthma or pregnant or vulnerable in another way, that even they don’t know, and inadvertently pass it on? That’s the horror of this virus. Surely they meant in your garden?

Again, this is absolutely NOT you I am questioning, but it seems slightly reckless advice to be given. But apologies if that is the chat from NHS 24? It certainly wasn’t the opinion I had. I know that NHS staff, they have very set guidance on what to do if we or anybody our family show symptoms and there’s no mention of exercise I don’t recall...but I’d need to check...apologies if I’m talking out my rear end! It’s been a long week!

Ps I hope you feel better soon. Hugs and all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Because she thinks she is above it all... that if she stamps her feet enough it won’t happen to her. It was those nasty trolls ...

MoanieMummy

Does anyone find her comments on Lee's posts rude?

For someone who is so looking forward to having him home I find her short, sharp comments rude!!

• Sad

MrsJT

Ooh, a new pose! Twatty hand... and what's this....influencer pointy selling finger channels ET. Genius!

• Haha

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I’ve finally got up yay! My sons in bed so I can finally chill out it’s been an absolute day... her latest post I asked my partner how old do you think she looks? He’s like late 30’s 40 maybe I replied she’s 2 years older than us I then asked him do I look that old he looked at me and said of course you don’t! Well played can see he’s playing it safe since he done the weekly shop and came home with no chocolate
9132661E-36F7-4547-904E-25FBCCB96AA6.jpeg
- I’d literally sell my soul to the devil for a bar of dairy milk right now 😭

• Haha