Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted about this earlier but I like how she’s replied to this when she could easily have ignored it or had her fans defend her while blocking the “negative none binary coated, none normal mushroom dick trolls”
She admitted what she could do in the future to make it clearer.

She’s a HELL of a lot bigger than Meldrum..

View attachment 2498View attachment 2499[/QUOT
I posted about this earlier but I like how she’s replied to this when she could easily have ignored it or had her fans defend her while blocking the “negative none binary coated, none normal mushroom dick trolls”
She admitted what she could do in the future to make it clearer.

She’s a HELL of a lot bigger than Meldrum..

View attachment 2498View attachment 2499
I noticed she’s removed the comment about it being another ad tonight. Talk about wasting police time! The woman has turned into a diva. It’s clear The vlog channel got them the extra freebies etc and now unless you’re an adoring fan she’s playing the victim. Even more laughable is the claim that she’s organised! Her wardrobe and cupboards are just rammed with rubbish. If that’s organised I’m thinking the Oxford English Dictionay need to be informed!

Reactions: 9
It’s all just advert after advert
The problem with the Meldrums is that they have no talent. No substance.
They have absolutely nothing interesting to offer. They don’t do anything of note - neither of them work or have any hobbies, they don’t seem to really do anything.
It’s all utterly mundane so all they can do is grab hold of evey single job that comes their way and run with it.
That’s why it’s all such a mess.
Advertising and marketing are skilled jobs, people with real talent and passion lead the way in this field.
Lee & Rebecca have neither.
It’s actually embarrassing to watch them now as it’s all just a shambles.

Reactions: 27
Stop bloody moaning about being up with your ILL kids!!! How about feeling sympathy for them instead of moaning about you!!

Reactions: 11

Skip to 6 minutes . She confirms she doesn't like pets which includes cats and dogs . Been trying to find this for ages since that bull about getting a ?

Last edited:
Stop bloody moaning about being up with your ILL kids!!! How about feeling sympathy for them instead of moaning about you!!
I can't believe how self centred they are. Firstly if the children are ill then they need care, be it from parents or a doctor. They seem more concerned about getting me time or how tired they are. Secondly there are a great many parents dealing with severely poorly children - how they wish all they had to cope with were coughs and colds

Reactions: 15
Man up bec - on Monday I worked a 13 hour shift in the nhs on two hours sleep as my baby had a cold and cough. Needless to say I didn’t spend the day whining about it to the patients in the intensive care unit FFS

Reactions: 28
Poppy isnt sleeping. Why not try the sleepoil or call the sleeptherapist that was like magic?
Or was it just ads?

Reactions: 18
How ANYONE takes keeping healthy tips from them. Their children are constantly ill. I’ve small children and yeah they get colds here and there but Christ the Meldrum kids are constantly sick.

Poppy isnt sleeping. Why not try the sleepoil or call the sleeptherapist that was like magic?
Or was it just ads?
This seriously pissed me off.

Reactions: 7
They are in a bit of a pickle now. Neither have anything outside of the influencing job. People have cottoned on to the fact that the only "content" is ads. People are turning away from fast fashion and so hauls of cheap clothes aren't going to be as appealing as they used to be. Only the most hardened would continue to show every aspect of their children's life growing up, and kids become less cute and inclined to be cute for the cameras as they get older and start to assert their own needs and wants. What else is left? I think once both partners are working together full time on the flogging then it all goes downhill from there. How can they be relatable when neither of them have an independent source of income from a proper job? Being relatable is everything for insta flogging. Interesting to see where they go from here.

Reactions: 14
How ANYONE takes keeping healthy tips from them. Their children are constantly ill. I’ve small children and yeah they get colds here and there but Christ the Meldrum kids are constantly sick.

This seriously pissed me off.
Makes me furious that they give out «advices» like that ?

Reactions: 5
Or was it just ads?
Dont forget the sleepy feet cream she kept trying to flog.

So poppy has been ill since friday
Its now wed and they been out twice.
I maybe go out but i dont leave an ill baby or child as when they ill all they want is their parents.

Amazing they had find to delete comments.

Its quite sad they on date night or watching parade at Disney land and they glued to their phone.

An important more serious things re self care and mental health.

Is being present in the moment and mindful.

I see people all time so busy trying to picture or video a moment they not enjoying that moments.

At school plays and assembles i keep my phone away whilst others are trying to film.

Another tip is switching off from online world clearly they incapable.

Seeing other peoples point of veiw and realising its ok to think different things amd not take it personally.

Being able to honestly self reflect something reb struggles with.

Letting some stuff go and reb i dont mean your housework.
I mean the ott censorship, the crazy insta rants this will only cause you greater anxiety.

Try honesty then you wont feel so stressed trying to delete things or remember what you said.
Your body language is pretty telling.

Having some private time and hobbies.
Why does everything have to be filmed.

Empathy and self awareness can go a long way.

Realise you lucky. Be grateful.
Stop moaning
Some parent's have harder jobs no support not much money or very sick kids.

Try make 2019 goals not all about you.
Give something back.
Be kind and be charitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So she deleted all the comments moaning about a another ad god it’s the comment section they is no nasty comments but she is still delete them god she needs to get of YouTube so no one is allowed to comment that doesn’t agree with her god she is more spoiled than I first thought

Reactions: 6
Hi I'm mrs M I have a perfect life with a perfect stay at home husband (bet he feels so manly when people ask what do u do and he states he's a stay at home dad) I have 3 perfect children honestly even when we fly everyone says how perfect they are, we go on perfect (gifted) holidays wear perfect (gifted) clothes do perfect (gifted activites) and have a perfect (probably funded by someone else) house, we have a perfect morning, afternoon and night time routine we all eat perfect (gifted) eat fresh meals and take perfect (gifted) vitamins. My relationship is perfect it's that perfect we can spend every waking day together and never ever argue. We had a perfect wedding that I seemingly rushed into after getting engaged (disclosure the wedding was not gifted I used my own dollar and maybe some of daddies to pay for it). I have a perfect family that always help out with the kids even though non of us have a proper job. We have 2 perfect cars (disclosure only 1 was probably gifted). My life is just lol perfect perfect perfect apart from the fact that non of us work so if anything happened to my channel we would both have to get jobs (and daddy would probably fund us) my children are always Ill despite taking the perfect vitamins, the gifted activity is no longer funded so we do not go horse riding anymore nor would we do any other activities because are u mad my hand would not go into my pocket. When next get bored of us we will have no clothes to wear and will have to start wearing bin bags that were gifted while I was a perfect YouTuber, my perfect house will have to be sold as we cannot keep up the mortgage payments due to being completely out of our depth, we will have to start catching public transport because we will not be able to afford our 2 perfect cars and we will look back on all of our fortune and ask ourselves WTF did we do with our life's. The arguments between me and Mr will being and before u know it the divorce will be quicker than the wedding.

Thanks for reading guys hope u all have a great day and don't forget to subscribe and keep positive as we all know life can be so hard when ur perfect like me living my best life.

Disclosure is all my own thoughts and predictions no one is funding my mind or are they??

Reactions: 13
We all know rebs had

Privileged upbringing and is used to a certain lifestyle big house. Lots holidays and shopping.

All parents want to financially see that their kids are alright.
She is spoilt which is part of why she acts like she does.

Its too late change their parenting style now shes 29!

Then we move onto lack of life experience.

No proper job other than uni placement at Disney.

Shes mostly just been with lee.

Like i said before she leads an insular life only mixing with her own type.
She has no idea what its like to live in a city.
Or have a low income balancing childcare or both parents working alternate shifts like passing ships i the night.
She has no idea that some parents have children with sen or severe illnesses.
She was very lucky poppy was only in hospital for a week.

I had hoped that experience would make her nicer but as demonstrated by poor charity efforts its not.
Shes only advertised charities that pay her like thank you midwife.

I just always get such sense of entitlement from her.
She keeps saying we very fortunate.
I never feel like she genuinely appreciates things.

Its like when a child gets too many presents and they like next they can never take a step back to appreciate it.

I do wonder about her mental health if she genuinally thinks her life is hard.
Theres that whole if you keep saying it then you convince yourself.

If you ad up her filming and editing its part time hours at most.

I once went to school with a girl whos dad lost his job.
Rather than tell his family.
Every day he got up put his suit on grabbed his breifcase and left for his imaginary work.

I feel like meldrums are the same its the illusion they so busy with work.

What i like about mummy dady and me kate Ellison is they both work from home.
Different jobs.
They have in the new house and old house a proper office set up.
They do share the school runs clubs and cooking.
Her husband does lots work overseas so she says he works evening's.
They dont live in each other's pockets.
John hates shopping.
Katie does food shopping, other shopping and sees her parents all by herself.

To some extent she carefully time managed her work when wren is at nursery.
The same with this mama life she comes home in her lunch hour most days to tidy.
She works 4days at other job then spends 5th day trying to do as much as she can as well as working late into night whilst the meldrums are watching prision break.
Even our beloved Charlotte is much more efficient with her time and her workload.

Rebs like today I just couldent be bothered to do any work tommorow is another day.
She classes a few insta stories and typing a few comments as work.

Its like they by their own admittance spend days pottering. Slow days. Carving personal time.

When other self employed people are grafting as income can fluctuate.
Sarah this mama life said theres phonecalls to make.
Editing.
Filming ad brand work can take ages as they so specific.
Quite a few say they have to chase up invoices.

Thats all before they do their social media admin of posts and comments.

Not all influencers are lazy with no direction.
Some are quite business like and professional.

So puzzled why they have no sit down office space and choose to work from bed or sofa in their free pjs.

A lot home workers say you have to be disciplined at home.
Getting dressed and having a quiet organised space works.
Reb lacks self disipipline.
She has bursts of motivation.
She seldom sticks anything out.

So a desk with a computer
Phone in office

So she can talk to brands channel mum and you tube without screaming baby in background or c beebies blast loud.
I would expect some sort filing system for brand contracts and invoices.
If shes as successful as she pretends to be how come we see none of this stuff.
If shes such a flourishing company how come we see none of this.
I know a few people who do admin for their husbands businesses mostly trades people and they say it can be quite busy.

A greater degree of separation between work and home would be better for her.
Better to do a few things well then too many things badly.

Why does she always have to go shopping with lee.
Does she not like driving.
I met my husband through work and its not ideal living in each others pockets.
What exactly do they have to talk about.

Here im like this happened today at school and he will be like this happened at work.
We often get talking about the kids .
Lee and reb must have very little to talk about on date night.

I wish she stop labelling everything as mum.
3kids is hardly an army its fairly common number.

She keeps going on about missing things.
But shes i charge if her own work schedule.
She never works evenings does she.
Her time management and organisation skillls are very poor.

I woukd of had more respect for her other month if she attended the assembly and went shopping the next day or filmed in the evening.

Theres nothing wrong with sahm dads if shes grafting as Lee says.

But have clearly defined roles.
Plan your day
Share the tasks like cooking food shopping and school runs.
Have some time away from each other i feel is essential to a good relationship.

Last edited:
I can't believe how self centred they are. Firstly if the children are ill then they need care, be it from parents or a doctor. They seem more concerned about getting me time or how tired they are. Secondly there are a great many parents dealing with severely poorly children - how they wish all they had to cope with were coughs and colds
I know. How they are not embarrassed saying they are tired. Take a look in any sick kids hospital and see how real parents deal with unwell children.

Reactions: 12
We
Or was it just ads?
well last time she wasn’t sleeping she actually had a chest infection?which they ignored even after she had been sick on the play returning from holiday!! So they call their sheep for help instead of taking her to the doctors!!! They finally do take her and she had an infection and then reb comes to say how bad she felt!!! What a bad mum!! All to get sympathy really, focus on poor reb and forget that they didn’t take her to the doctors to begin with!! What a head!!

Reactions: 9
I think she needs to do a MOD and come right off social media for a bit and get some professional (I.e. a proper PR agency not channel floggamum) advice about how to come back from all of this, if she indeed wants to continue having this as their sole source of income. It would be money well spent. I can see the writing on the wall otherwise. I do think (and I don’t mean this nastily) that many of the meldrum followers are possibly behind the curve on some of the issues that the more middle class influencers are beginning to face now - fast fashion, sharenting, even the poor ad disclosure doesn’t bother them as much right now. But it will catch up eventually.

Reactions: 16
Self care tip no 9......... Do a whole lot of nothing. Eh? isn’t that what she does most days?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.