Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
??????????????

Reactions: 7
I think you mean her Oil of Olay video - She spent longer on that than any of the self help tips. Anyway as you were....

Her tips were pretty basic - I might search the internet tonight and find the article she plagiarized and post it here.

Last edited:
Thanks sheep!
Might want to exhale there LOL

Reactions: 14
Dick, sad bastards, plebs yet you have a cheek to call us keyboard warriors after that little rant, does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior.

Also - "And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad." NEWSFLASH that's exactly what you are doing on here with us. What a silly little hypocrite.

Reactions: 18
Anyone local watch Mummy Mearns? Wow - her moaning is off the scale. She is a stay at home mum and moans every single day about her busy life which consists of taking kid to school and taking other to nursery. She does manage to have a coffee shop trip every day ...

Reactions: 5
@Black123 works for the NHS and by that I think you mean you belong in a mental institution!!! Man you talk???

Reactions: 4
And yet again one of the ?? is here!!!! Why????? Calling us bastards, plebs.......hmmmmmm nice! Yet you’re not a bully are you??? Bye bye, don’t come back!!!?

Reactions: 10
Do you think they are under pressure financially since deciding to move? Wonder if they are regretting it maybe? I’ve not watched them since they put their house up for sale but they always come across, to me anyway, as not having to ‘struggle’ financially. Wonder if that’s changing now??

Reactions: 2
THat really bugged me when she was mentioning about sneaking Lee in and out of that we guest house at her parents...no age was mentioned so kinda hope it was post 16

Sally even they were struggling ( i don't think they were in the slightest as there is always bank of daddy), then they'd hardly let on. I don't think they regret moving at all. All the bragging they're doing, showing off the house etc is sickening and entirely full of it. I'd say they are finding it tight now however to keep it going with the bigger mortgage and the bills that come along with a bigger house, hence all the constant ad's but daddy will come to the rescue when it all goes to shit and she knows this.

Last edited:
@Black123 you lost all credibility when you started with the swearing and name calling. How can you call us out on something you've just done yourself?? Ever heard the phrase pot kettle black? You absolute hypocrite.
You call us sad but you have just sat and typed out an essay of absolute dribble in your spare time on a forum that's all gonna disagree with you ... Now who's the sad 1?

Reactions: 12
Nope. Daddy will have bought the house or given them a MAASIVE deposit. Either way will find out soon and she can stop trying to act like something she isn’t.

I think the fact that their income relies solely on the public liking them and therefore brands considering them a safe bet, it will be hugely stressful to be receiving such public negative press and for triggering all this with the DLP fiasco.

I think the purchase of the house relied on a continued good income from ads. And forums like this will jeopardise their ability to secure brands because there has been so much questioning if their transparency.

Hi Mrs M think you need to go chill with ya hubby

I would happily tell her to her face or using my profile but she ignores people she meets outside and gets annoyed people are talking to her unless we are the right people. AND if she didn’t delete people we could all keep our profiles. It is SO OBVIOUS this is you Rebecca. It is tragic

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.