Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loving that today she’s full of herself acting like she’s got it all under control and loving the situation.....
Wait until Friday, once Lee is away. She will be a snotty mess on insta stories saying how stressed out she is and we will probably be treated to another round of her BTEC drama class acting as she pretends that she having a heart attack/panic attack/stroke etc and needs lee to be choppered home!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Trust me I know....
If she gave the guinea pigs to the nursery and the nursery is now closed, then who has been lumbered with them. She should 100% have offered to take them back? Especially given the hard circumstances. Who ever has them may not know how to look after them, may not have the space for them or might not be able to afford their upkeep and vet bills.

Reactions: 11
She’s vile 😢 she goes from one animal to the next. She openly said on two different vlogs that she hates animals and can’t cope with them. Hated the cat and can’t cope with the guninea pigs, poor little things 😢 The pigs weren’t very instagram worthy that’s why she’s dumped them, can’t be bothered with them anymore and Bertie now comes first. Until she gets bored of him 😢 great example for your children! Pets are not things you can just get rid of when they’re hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is this selfish twit for real? Doing bleeping adverts for her tit scam MLM pile of crap business?

I know loads of folk who today have been laid off from work. All self employed trades who have families to support who are left with no income and no safety net of any kind from the government. People who have no way at all now of paying their rent that’s due in a weeks time. Who have a few quid in the bank for food and when it’s gone, it’s gone. And we have this completely dense, self involved idiot trying to flog over priced crappy soap?
Has she no sensitivity at all to what’s going on in the world?
stupid, selfish bint.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The prime minister is addressing the nation on a uk emergency and she is selling tropics. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The prime minister is addressing the nation on a uk emergency and she is selling tropics. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.
If this isn’t the end of influencers I don’t know what will be! I mean the world as we know it, our lives are totally changing god knows when they will go back to “normal” someone standing there blabbing on about some face wash cannot possible be of interest to anyone right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe her. bleeping unbelievable. Put your bleeping boob away and your overpriced bloody face wash!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Boris needs to put a ban on all influencer ads and swipe ups because people are going to be bored enough and desperate enough to spend money on tit these dick heads are selling.

Reactions: 20
It’s definitely needed says Rebecca
of the lockdown. The same Rebecca who ignored the advice at the weekend and went away with friends?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s definitely needed says Rebecca
of the lockdown. The same Rebecca who ignored the advice at the weekend and went away with friends?
No doubt it was a freebie... didnt see beg for a cottage somewhere.. bet she got her way

Reactions: 12
duck OFF!! they are NOT your woods... they just happen to be behind your murder mansion. Can’t believe the crappy adverts. How low can you go?!!!! I’m so pissed off with you!! Your VILE!!! Can’t wait for Lee to go.... let’s see how you cope then 🤬🤬🤬
Edit. NO ONE WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOODY TITS ( • • )

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
duck OFF!! they are NOT your woods... they just happen to be behind your murder mansion. Can’t believe the crappy adverts. How low can you go?!!!! I’m so pissed off with you!! Your VILE!!! Can’t wait for Lee to go.... let’s see how you cope then 🤬🤬🤬
Edit. NO ONE WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOODY TITS ( • • )
Hope she realises its only once a day for an hour and only with people she lives with!

Reactions: 8
The amount of school work her kids are doing is crazy. My child is in year 7, work uploaded each day. Without the interruptions of the class and the debate she was done in maybe 3 hours and that included being on a group video call to her friends to do the phse work and the Joe wicks pe. I ain't doing any more with her, I'm no teacher.

Reactions: 11
She’s vile 😢 she goes from one animal to the next. She openly said on two different vlogs that she hates animals and can’t cope with them. Hated the cat and can’t cope with the guninea pigs, poor little things 😢 The pigs weren’t very instagram worthy that’s why she’s dumped them, can’t be bothered with them anymore and Bertie now comes first. Until she gets bored of him 😢 great example for your children! Pets are not things you can just get rid of when they’re hard work.
Spot on she will get bored of the dog too. Like a child. I want. I want let's face it she had a 3rd child and look how much she wishes she didn't and recently said she had fallen out of love with playing with her, her child so what chance has Bertie got? Her bloody mother should be ashamed of herself encouraging this 😢

Reactions: 13
She is one proper pampered little princess isn’t she what the duck must it be like to live in fairytale land I promise I bleeping hate that cow

Reactions: 9
So searching on Tropic, the five items she mentioned come to £102 for that 'little bit of self care' she says we will all need.
Rebecca, standing in your probably oh so 'kindly gifted pyjamas' with your boobs on display do you realise that what you consider essential self care costs more than the weekly statutory sick pay which currently stands at £94.25.
At the same time the PM is addressing the nation and during a crisis that has no precedent with businesses closing their doors this evening, many of which may be unable to re-open Rebecca Meldrum, Director of a Limited Company is advertising a face serum at £41 for essential self care.
Show that to the families in Aberdeenshire that in just four days last week had deliveries from AberNecessities of 185 packs of toilet rolls, 475 soaps, 233 tins of baby formula, 225 jars of baby food and 8212 nappies because they had NOTHING !

There will be people in her community die from Covid-19, it could very easily be someone she knows and all she cares about is walking in the woods and self care whilst her children earn 20p for helping 'handle' their youngest sibling which would allow them to purchase a goodie from the treat basket.

I don't tend to swear but @BettyCrocker ........you got it in one !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.