Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just frontline nhs staff my role in an nhs hospital brings me into contact with patients and visitors on a daily basis and puts me and the rest of my department at risk too, so a shout out to all the non frontline nhs workers on tattle too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep. All NHS staff are going to be impacted. And community NHS workers will likely be sequestered in to the hospital in some role. Who knows what the next few weeks are going to look like.

Apparently government saying schools will stay open for key workers which is good. Don't think my daughter will agree though 😂

Reactions: 7
I really can’t believe this pig ignorant women has done an add that’s takes you to ‘Rebecca Meldrums shop’. Does she not see what is going on in the world!😡. This week my son can’t go to Uni, my daughter can’t go to school as from Friday, my other son got a call today saying don’t come in for your shift at work tomorrow. My Husband is self employed so I’m worried about his job and also my own job is not looking certain. Shes so far removed from reality it’s unblievable. Stupid witch!! There’s a pandemic and people are worried sick how they will pay their bills and she’s doing Adds trying to make her sheep buy into her fake fake world. She really does need a reality check.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I didn’t watch the video from yesterday, to be honest I haven’t watched one for ages, I also unsubscribed many months ago, what I did do was look at the comments, why after all this time has decided on this video to give them all hearts, wow, interaction, I’ll be blowed, she must be running scared.

I also think they will decide to self isolate so he won‘t have to go back off shore, only because she will not be able to cope, have no ME time with lots of hot cups of tea or lay on the sofa with her cosy throw wrapped around her.

I wish she was around when my children were young, because I really don’t know how I managed to cope without these “influencers“, I am amazed that I survived. 😁😁

Reactions: 11
She went to a tropics party 2 weeks ago now she’s selling the stuff!! View attachment 97191
Small size £16 , 60ml size £32
So the snake oil salesperson is peddling a cream as a remedy for dry hands resulting from hand washing, that is described as
"Enhanced with antioxidant-rich ingredients, it helps to repair scarred and damaged skin, improve the appearance of stretch marks, and soothe dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as stings and bug bites"
Not really hand cream Rebecca.

I know of two young mums today who have lost their jobs, and on the day that it is announced that schools will be closed possibly until August with over 150,000 children in Scotland who rely on free school meals due to family financial hardship not knowing if they are going to get enough to eat, Lady Inchmarlo boasts how her children each take a 20ml £16 pot of balm to school for dry lips - pretentious or what !

This shows how completely out of touch the directors of Mrs Meldrum are and how ill equipped they actually are to adapt their business model to current trading conditions.

Also in her picture on her Tropics page why does she look like a Victorian Chamber Maid holding a chunty. ( NE Dialect for a chamber pot ;))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well she doesn’t get the girls hair cut so I’m not surprised poor Bertie hasn’t had his hair cut by now.. Rebecca on the other hand gets her hair done every 6 weeks!

She gets her hair done 😱 the salon needs suing!! WTAF? I thought she did diy jobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not just frontline nhs staff my role in an nhs hospital brings me into contact with patients and visitors on a daily basis and puts me and the rest of my department at risk too, so a shout out to all the non frontline nhs workers on tattle too 🤷🏻‍♀️
and student nurses/midwives, we are supernumary but still expected to go in

Reactions: 10
This must be a new low - trying to make financial gain from what will be a global tragedy. Exactly this kind of thing that will see her in the Daily Mail and Sun again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I really can’t believe this pig ignorant women has done an add that’s takes you to ‘Rebecca Meldrums shop’. Does she not see what is going on in the world!😡. This week my son can’t go to Uni, my daughter can’t go to school as from Friday, my other son got a call today saying don’t come in for your shift at work tomorrow. My Husband is self employed so I’m worried about his job and also my own job is not looking certain. Shes so far removed from reality it’s unblievable. Stupid witch!! There’s a pandemic and people are worried sick how they will pay their bills and she’s doing Adds trying to make her sheep buy into her fake fake world. She really does need a reality check.
Hope your family are okay. x
My son is doing his Masters and Uni has closed, everything up in the air and directives changing daily. Such an uncertain time and I'm self employed so battening down hatches too.
Karma can be a witch and I think it may bite back big time.

Reactions: 8
Influencers are a disgrace to our society. They do not care for anyone but themselves and how they can make money from others. Embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Knobhead playing keepy uppies with toilet roll, trying to be funny? Current? Like FOD? You just come across as sad and pathetic, especially when some folks are having genuine anxiety regarding the whole Covid 19 and some like me are down to the last three sheets 🤷🏻‍♀️💩😱 lol 😂 I do however have a water pistol 🔫....bum gun 👍🏻
Good idea!! 😂 bum gun!!!!

Lee looks so skinny but it’s in bad taste kicking a loo roll given the current situ or is this a look what we’ve got pic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the hell is worrying about hand cream , I have no loo roll , fresh bread or milk ! , she is completely out of order and out if common sense what a total twit
This self centred witch has seriously just posted a bleeping advert for £16 hand cream (which is from Tropic skincare by the way so likely making money for her...) when people are being laid off, people don’t know how to pay their RENT, people are bleeping DYING and she’s using the situation for her own gain yet again

She makes me SICK. Stupid, pig ignorant, self serving, moron. I hope this advert gets pulled down like all the others.
£16 ? Wow that’s half my weekly shopping budget she is beyond ridiculous 😳

Reactions: 12
This self centred witch has seriously just posted a bleeping advert for £16 hand cream (which is from Tropic skincare by the way so likely making money for her...) when people are being laid off, people don’t know how to pay their RENT, people are bleeping DYING and she’s using the situation for her own gain yet again

She makes me SICK. Stupid, pig ignorant, self serving, moron. I hope this advert gets pulled down like all the others.
She will be doing the Avon next 😂 things must be tough !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the hell is worrying about hand cream , I have no loo roll , fresh bread or milk ! , she is completely out of order and out if common sense what a total twit
what the hell im worried about going to work looking after mega poorly corna virus patients for 12 hours then potential bringing it home to my family!! No I don’t want to buy bleeping hand cream!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg well done bastards calling this.
She's no shame wish daily fail woukd cover her again.
Most people I know won't be able to afford 16 quid hand cream.
Truly has reached a new low.

Reactions: 17
I honesty cant believe her , in this climate shes posting ad trying to lure people into this shop ... people are away to loose jobs homes and family , they will worry about when there getting there next wage but all she is wanting is people to spend money

what the hell im worried about going to work looking after mega poorly corna virus patients for 12 hours then potential bringing it home to my family!! No I don’t want to buy bleeping hand cream!!!!!!!
Thank you for what you do ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Poppy’s nursery will stay open it’s only school nurseries are closing as of yet
Not entirely true. My youngest is in private nursery in Aberdeen and they have confirmed they are closing from Friday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.