Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

havesomeclassReb

The problem with MRS M is she is very bitter and full of self pity. Which is why she feels sorry for herself and why all of her instagram revolves round tattle.

shes bitter and full of self pity because of one thing for certain. She bought a overpriced, run down house with a horrific history at a time shit loads of money was coming in, shit load of gifts were constant. She knew she could get the whole house renovated by brands wanting advertisement, she knew she didn’t need to spend a penny on holidays, days out, food, clothing absolutely anything because they were coming by the truck load. Only she took it for granted It wasn’t the kind of way to earn money you can take for granted.

so now, she’s living in a overpriced run down house with barely an income and barely any gifts.They are skint, no matter what they try and make out and she’s stressing every month worrying where this months mortgage payment is coming from. I honestly wouldn’t like her life right now

and to top it off, her knowing what it feels like to worry about money and she’s STILL playing on the vulnerable in the corona situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I’ve no idea why I bothered going to university for four years to become a teacher, all I needed was a gifted sweater and a degree in eye f**king!

The comment about helping mum handle Poppy is disgraceful and heartless.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I agree with the above posts, this world is changed forever, seeing the utter selfish greed over the last few days of people stock piling has broken me,the influencer market at its core is built on greed and selfishness. I for one hope it comes tumbling down, we don’t need it, it’s vile. Are those making £1000s from posting one bloody photo out there helping now? No they’re sat in their huge houses, or in their Range rovers manifesting for covid-19 to be gone🙄, reality is our supermarket workers on minimum wage keeping going stocking the shelves, our NHS staff in the front line, all our emergency service people working 24/7, they are the people we should be looking up too, not some plastic blonde air haired who for some reason believes they ars the font of all knowledge! Maybe the sheep will wake up from their living coma and realise they need to start thinking for themselves!

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sorry kids worn me out plus nipples out to get essentials like bog roll/ hand wash and paracetamol.

So catching up.
All 3 of my kids schools sent numerous emails unless it's different in scotland.
Both parents must be key workers not just 1 and application had be made this morning and confirmed places already been allocated for Monday.
Children with special needs or social worker can also still attend..
Has she said they going in.
I thourght home school was so exiting and she had so much planned .

Not being funny but surely the kids of these keyworkers are more likely to have the virus as their parents more likely to pass it on sorry if this seems harsh it's a economic decision not A for key workers safety or their families.
I realise it's needs must and financial circumstances means possibly myself returning to work and husband at home with the kids.
Wow that’s some effort you went to for hand wash and toilet rolls 🙈😂

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Im going to contact Matalan tomorrow, taking her photo down off their page is good but it’s disgusting that they are working with her at all, and particularly awful that she’s posting it in the way she is. She’s a disgusting specimen and I honestly pity her. What a pathetic existence she has. She’s got no real friends, no career, a waste of space for a husband and absolutely nothing going on between her ears. She’s just useless.
The lame attempt at being a sales rep for tropic skincare will die a death soon so I’m not bothered about that. She’s got as much personality & charisma as a shitty nappy and she hasn’t got the intellect, imagination or drive to actually make a success of it. To make money in MLM schemes you have to be good with people and we know she’s not got anything to offer in that department has she?
she’s just a blood sucking leech and her card it marked.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Perhaps just perhaps she has finally realised how insignificant the crap she posts is. Perhaps it has sunk in that society isn’t about nails and hair and the gym and getting shot of your kids. And perhaps just perhaps she has an ounce of compassion for the number of folk going through ridiculously hard times right now. Also the fact it will get worse.

I hope so. I really do.
not a chance.

they are laying the foundations now for them to announce that one of them hasn’t been feeling well so that lee can skive off from going back to work on Wednesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kmh1987

I’ve never seen someone fake cry so badly

you clapping for the same nhs you slated and ignored the staffs pleas not to be filmed .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Peachbomb

VIP Member
“When times are tricky we all need a little treat”
Fuck me.
Just fuck me.

Tricky? That’s a funny way of describing a global pandemic where people will die in huge numbers and family members won’t even be able to attend the hospital or funeral.
People are losing their jobs and have no access to money.

But yeah 25% off a horrible sweat shop produced dress will help.

Just fuck off.

• Angry
  • Sad

Cariad

VIP Member
People are dying, people can't see their loved ones, losing jobs, world economy crumbling and this snake oil salesperson is asking us to buy £32 hand cream... fml...I've heard it all now
btw most NHS workers swear by body shop hemp hand cream (£5)...you're welcome
heres to all my fellow NHS workers ...keep safe xx

• Heart
  • Angry

Cookiemummy

Long time lurker here. Is she for real. EXCITING TIMES. What an idiot. If world war 3 were announced would that be EXCITING too. I am old enough to remember Aberdeen during the typhoid epidemic when schools closed and no one was allowed in or out of Aberdeen and she comes on and advertises new dress and home wear. Words just fail me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 33

CurlySue

VIP Member
I had a basket full of kids clothes to order on pay day from Matalan. Deleting the lot.

Most people will remember the companies who stepped up in these times and Matalan is the first one I'm going to remember negatively.

Rebecca Meldrum Cares about no one other than herself. Tone deaf adverts at a time like this, no morals.

I’m a “key worker”. I’ve been working for the NHS today for 12 hours today. I’m exhausted. I’m wrung out with anxiety. I actually feel sick with fear. But I’ll go back in tomorrow because it’s what I trained for and it’s where I’m meant to be at the moment.

I actually cannot believe she is trying to sell overpriced crap that literally no-one will be able to afford within a matter of weeks. Anywhere in the country, least of all locally. Is she so completely and utterly tone deaf that she has no concept of that fact?! Let alone the fact, without being completely dramatic, that for some, this is going to be a fight for sheer life.

She is a despicable human being.

• Heart

Ems88

Chatty Member
Bye bye Matalan good work for supporting the key workers that are helping keep this country working and safe....... oh no wait you give £100s away to a useless rich spoilt influencer sitting on her arse doing nothing for this country!! 👏👏👏👏

And you can’t even put it on your own Instagram money well spent 😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This self centred witch has seriously just posted a fucking advert for £16 hand cream (which is from Tropic skincare by the way so likely making money for her...) when people are being laid off, people don’t know how to pay their RENT, people are fucking DYING and she’s using the situation for her own gain yet again

She makes me SICK. Stupid, pig ignorant, self serving, moron. I hope this advert gets pulled down like all the others.

• Angry
  • Wow

Iamnotahuman

So buy a gift says they work with an influencer agency and they put mrs Meldrum forward. So SHE doesn’t have a conversation with the brand at all let alone to tell them about her shady ass past. What an utter joke of a women. Her agency gets her work.. she post some utter bullshit trying to wangle it so it doesn’t actually look like an ad, she fucks up, people complain because she does such a shit job and the ad gets pulled ... rinse and repeat

how could any person keep this up for so long.JUST BE HONEST

“nervous time” but imma still go to one of the worst hot spots for germs.. the gym 🤦‍♀️ Fucking idiot!
And....... She said they were working with MRS MELDRUM... so it was utter bull shit about Lee buying her the voucher. The whole surprise crap was all FAKE!!! FAKE!!! FAKE!!!
I just wish more people would see through her

Reactions: 32