Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'll do it later today as a tattle post. It might be useful for other parents for their little ones too.
I hope this works in this forum.

For those not sure what a social story writen to help children (& some adults) cope in social situation. The story is individualised for the person & to reflect the social situation in question. In this case changes at school resulting from the virus.

My special story

My name is X. I am X year's old and live in X with XXX. I like playing and my favourite thing(s) to play with is X (and X)

At moment there is a bug going around the world that is making people poorly. Everyone has been doing all they can to stop people from catching the bug. Mum(my) (&) Dad(dy) [or other care give] say it is important that everyone washes their hands a lot during the day. When people cough or sneeze they should use a tissue, put it in the bin and then wash their hands. It is important people don't pick their nose. I have to remember to do these things too.

The bug means that lots of my friends and their mum(mie)s & dadd(ies) will be staying at home instead of going to school or work. My mummy/daddy is in a special job though. This means s/he/they will still be going to work and I will be going to school.

[For anyone whose child is going to a different school add this bit.. I am going to go to a different school for a little while because of the bug. My new school will be called .... It might be a bit different from my other school and..(join to next part starting when..)

When I get to school things might be a bit different than usual. I might find I have a different teacher or new boys and girls in my class.

I might be a bit worried at first but I know the teachers will help me settle in and I will soon get to know the new teacher(s) and the new boys and girls in my class. Mummy/daddy say I can make new friends which will be nice.

When I get home from school and mummy/daddy get home from work I will be able to look forward telling him/her all about the/my new teacher(s) and the new boys and girls in my class. I know mummy/daddy will be very proud of me for doing well at school and I will be very proud of mummy/daddy because I know they have a special job that is helping everyone else.

The end

I hope this helps any tattlers out there who find themselves with a child who might struggle with any changes they will have at school and helps give you some idea of the structure a social story might take. You can alter it to fit your child's needs/circumstance.

Wishing you all and all your little ones who are going to experience changes surrounding school all the best. If anyone wants me to write one for staying at home I can do that too

That would be amazing thank you!
I have posted a social story format. I hope it helps your little one. Don't feel obliged to use it though 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Hellofresh

If you are self isolating you can still go outside as long as you maintain physical distance from others, they don't appear to meet people when they go for a walk so that would be fine, I would hope she would not bring the kids to a shop in any case & I assume that's why Lee did the shopping/meal planning prior to leaving, it is strongly advised not to bring children to retail outlets unless it's completely unavoidable, a lot of scaremongering & misinformation put there so wanted to clarify
NO you can’t, if someone in your household displays symptoms then they have to self isolate for 7 days and the rest of you have to self isolate for 14 days. Self isolating is completely different to social distancing, it also has implications for Lee having gone back offshore too😷Nana shouldn’t be out either😱she’s not been back from Spain for 2 weeks yet, saw her posting on a local social media page that they’d been lucky to get a flight home😷

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

CurlySue

VIP Member
Disgusting. Matalan are just as bad.

Companies such as Home Bargains & River Island trying their best for staff in very difficult times, companies offering free food or hotel stays to NHS staff. And then here she is showing off all her freebies she’s been paid to advertise!!!

I’ve had colleagues crying because they are so worried about our vulnerable children being off school for so long. Most people going out of their way to support others in their community.
I agree with the above, I’ve never disliked someone I’ve never met before.

Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sending a 2 year old off upstairs to entertain themselves so that she can sit on her arse on the sofa reading tattle? Is she fucking serious?
Parent your children for once in your pathetic life. YOU are the parent, the adult, the person responsible. It’s a hard situation yes, but for the love of god grow up. Your kids go to bed ar 7pm - you have the entire evening to yourself.

Christ she really doesn’t know when to stop does she?

• Heart

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Gone a drive to walk somewhere different?! That's non-essential travel, Beggerific. What part of stay at home do you not understand?! Selfish fucking COW. Especially with a symptomatic child!!

• Angry

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
All these ads in a few hours. You’re fucking disgusting Rebecca. Not only is most of the country struggling financially, mentally and physically but to be ordering fucking useless materialistic things at this time is just disgraceful. BASICS YOU FUCKING BASIC BITCH.
You have 100 pairs of those awful leggings in every colour (you’ve said it yourself) and you have all those gifted shitty jumpers. You do not need anything else and neither do your fucking kids.

Delivery drivers shouldn’t be putting their health and their families health at risk to deliver you this shit you fucking cunt

next thread title should be ...

Mrs Meldrum #80 fuck off and then fuck off some more

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Maybe they're considering calling it a day but are leaving us with a number of cliffhangers?
  1. Will Pat go back offshore?
  2. Did Bertie get to go to the groomers?
  3. How will she cope with 3 children at home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY?
  4. How are the hand cream sales going?
  5. Have Whalar dropped her yet?
  6. What is the secret soupy curry recipe?
  7. What is in Pat's hole?
Will we ever know?

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
There was an old woman
Had leathery skin like a shoe,
Only had three children
Still didn't know what to do,
The lapdog made meals to make sure kids get fed,
While the Mummy vlogger just sends them to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
Interesting timing for back to back ads showing off all of her gifted Matalan shit. And right off the back of telling everyone how exciting this pandemic can be with a positive attitude and some £32 hand cream. During a crisis such as this, they really have no place “influencing” 100,000 plus people daily.

• Angry
  • Sick
7628172D-2247-4FEF-87C0-92A58A7B816D.png
hmm contradict yourself much! About to use it for the first time - yet she’s claiming its next level! How would you know if you hadn’t tried it before 🤔 what a muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Crocodile tears.
This woman doesn’t have an empathetic bone in her body.
Funny how she was fucking buzzing yesterday while peddling her free crap from matalan.
Witch.

• Heart

Higuyzzzzz

Edgy having her own skin tropics page gives me a 😂 in these dark times. If Lee gets involved in that like he did Instagram it’ll give “yer da sells Avon” a whole new meaning 😂 Reb your a twat selling £30 hand balm whilst everyone else worries how they’ll pay the bills and juggle childcare with real jobs.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m actually embarrassed for her. A 31 year old woman recording herself fake-yawning and doing toe curling, cheesy “acting” on a social media platform that’s more for her eldest daughters age group.

Grow up Rebecca for the love of god. You are pathetic.

• Haha

RowanTree

Imagine being so pathetic that your husband has to plan 2 weeks meals before he goes away to work.....Shameful......Kids readily accepting hour of me time for her. Do they have a choice er no...

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is this selfish twat for real? Doing fucking adverts for her SHIT scam MLM pile of crap business?

I know loads of folk who today have been laid off from work. All self employed trades who have families to support who are left with no income and no safety net of any kind from the government. People who have no way at all now of paying their rent that’s due in a weeks time. Who have a few quid in the bank for food and when it’s gone, it’s gone. And we have this completely dense, self involved idiot trying to flog over priced crappy soap?
Has she no sensitivity at all to what’s going on in the world?
stupid, selfish bint.

• Sad
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
She’s a parasite. Preying on those too naive, who aspire to be like her, playing them in times of global crisis to line her own pocket. She’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe she’s as stupid as to PUBLICLY state that she’s going to deliberately leave a 2 year old completely unattended in a different floor of the house so that she can have “me time” - her ignorance just knows no bounds.

• Angry