Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear hear

Reactions: 6
Cheeky little fashion show?!!! your an absolute disgrace. I know people who don’t have baby milk & are running out of nappies. Your VILE.... just waiting for the whole AD to be taken off your stories.
This was a screen recording of her doing her ‘cheeky little fashion show’ but it doesn’t seem to be working!

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 10
I know times are desperate and we’re all getting fed up of each other but were Rebecca and Lee fighting?
dragging each other through bushes?
Wtf is that “I’m so relatable and one of your friends” just out of bed hair.

it’s distracting me from her face and voice, silver lining.

is he still home btw? Home for a while? I should read back but I’m a few pages behind

Reactions: 4
Think he due to go Weds

Reactions: 1
I am disgusted, I have emailed Matalan! Absolutely thoughtless - elderly who are going to locked up in their homes without seeing anyone for months, families who are going to loose loved ones, families worried about how they will pay their bills & feed their kids, kids who use school as their safe place, now stuck at home with abuse.
No body gives a flying fuck about a new mug or bedding! What an absolute idiot & why are matalan even letting these stupid ads be put out at this time!
How about for once, stop being so greedy and bloody help others!

Reactions: 21
They could have spent their ad fee in much better ways. Food banks. Helping communities. Nope. Lining beggy the cretin’s pockets. Makes me sick

Reactions: 12
I can't believe the sheer volume of stuff gifted to her by Matalan. In a time where we're having to split a salmon fillet between 5 (oh wait, she does that already), she's flaunting a whole new wardrobe, with new bedding and crockery too? This has genuinely made me feel so shit today. Financially this pandemic is going to push us to our absolute limits... And she's swanning around in new clothes!!!!

Reactions: 18
They could have spent their ad fee in much better ways. Food banks. Helping communities. Nope. Lining beggy the cretin’s pockets. Makes me sick
Exactly what I have just told them - absolutely disgusted! Really poor show on Matalans behalf!

Reactions: 9
Also, why can’t she show some support for small businesses, particularly those local to her!
these are the businesses who are going to struggle, not matalan!

Reactions: 13
Also, why can’t she show some support for small businesses, particularly those local to her!
these are the businesses who are going to struggle, not matalan!
Because they aren’t giving her gift cards to go and spend in store on meaningless tat like a fucking fake flower pot for her 8 year olds desk...... she will do fuck all schooling wise with those girls. This is her dream, all at home doing nothing, snuggles under a blanket then you’ve got her tool of a husband offering to help locals by delivering that much needed bottle of Pinot.. I’d rather get a fucking delivery of a box of covid19 than have Patsy rock up at my door with a loo roll and a bottle of Pinot. He’ll probably charge a fee and claim back the petrol too!

Reactions: 19
Matalan support the NSPCC, not sure that they would be impressed by Rebecca promising a raffle to AberNecessities and
failing to deliver and completely ignoring the fact that some children at her local primary school will be recipients of free school meals due to financial circumstances - but it’s okay as it’s exciting to be off school and her girls have £16 lip balms to take when they do attend which also helps combat the drying side effects of increased hand washing

Reactions: 16
How can the sheep watch her?
there’s a huge change in the world and she’s shopping in matalan. Yeah, you’re really tuned into the world you materialistic shallow sod.
Wonder what her children will take from this time? #matalan

Reactions: 12
This crisis is certainly showing people’s true colours.
Some immediately think of others, some immediately think about themselves.
Some think of what we will loose.
Some think of what they can gain.

Reactions: 22
Exactly. Beggy Selldrum does not give a shiny shit about anyone but herself. She wouldn’t dream of being in contact with the local school to see if there’s anything she can help with, she won’t be offering to grab a bag of shopping for a Mum who can’t get to the supermarket. Poppy’s nursery must not be closing then because I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be as happy as a pig in shite if her wee feral flower had to be at home full time. God she riles me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.