Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s okay, she’ll be in the gym 27 mins and burn 10,500 calories anyway.
“30 minutes cardio in the gym guyyyssssss and I burn eleventybillion calories! Bloody love the gym, so so love it, il link these leggings below so you can swipe up because I’ve had so so many messages asking about them? Mine are a size 6 guyyyyys. A size 6. Which is an extra small or maybe even an extra extra small, I dunno, but these are the perfect fit and I go commando in them and fully show my gym clunge off to everyone (hi Rami) and I wash them maybe once a fortnight when I also take my twice monthly shower”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Is anyone as sick of this rather innane narrative, that you can only have capacity to care about one issue at a time, as me?

TBH the lack of advertising transparency doesnt bother me as much as the exploitation and overexposure of Rebecca's children.

However I'm fully able to appreciate that some people may be concerned about advertising transparency- probably because they have been burned and don't want it to happen to others. #bekind

Corona virus isn't the only tit going down in world, love. Influenza kills innocent people, as does fuel poverty and the chronic underfunding of our NHS. After this latest pandemic has passed all the above problems will still exist. Rebecca's slate doesn't get wiped clean just because there are worse things going on.

People have the capacity to care about more than one issue.

Also, stop pretending people are set on their phone worrying about Rebecca's transparency all day long. Sometimes a comment is just a comment and question is just a question.
Hear hear👏😊

Reactions: 4
Home Sweet Home?

Really? Is it honestly? It's a freezing lump of pinkness with some damp patches backed onto what nearly always looks damp and dark woods. Not at all homely, not at all lucky and I doubt there's a lot of happiness there most days.

Been there nearly 18 months and not one room has been made your own with hard work and effort. Even a free kitchen will only show up the rest to look more shite.
Might look more homely when it’s surrounded by 150 new builds all around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The only thing Rebecca does really well is her inconsistency, I would say lie but she forgets what she says minutes after she says them so her ability to lie is great but she is really not convincing , her acting is about on par with Lee wooden would be a generous comparison they are so crap at what they do I feel embarrassed for them I would love to hear what other popular ( but equally greedy ) Influencers really say about this pair of prat’s !

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be going to any gym right now. People are filthy and are doubly so when sweating and dripping god knows what and not properly cleaning all those hard surfaces, touched by hundreds of people a day. Nope 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sending ❤To Hakes. You deserved better than that. Your son is important, you don’t need her to validate him. He is important and we recognise him 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t be going to any gym right now. People are filthy and are doubly so when sweating and dripping god knows what and not properly cleaning all those hard surfaces, touched by hundreds of people a day. Nope 😷
Nope, I wouldn't either. She could go a run round the 'exclusive " development and do a home workout just as well. No soft play or trampoline visits either. 🤢

Reactions: 9
It really does looks like something out a horror movie 🙈🙈🙈
That is not a home I would want to go to, I'm half expecting to see the headless horsemen come over the hill.

Hi guyzzzzz, if you want to look oh so so tiny like me, I will AFF link the 1000 calories I burn per minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So strange she admitted that her only friends are the wives of her husbands best friends!! Surely you would write I have a love bunch of girl friends!! So she basically hasn’t got any friends!! Their Only friends with her because they have to keep there husbands happy!!! I wonder why that is!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
5 comments on her last grid post....well 4, sadly @lucieandthebump would make glowing comments on Harvey Weinstein's IG, if he was still posting. Hers doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I saw something Mrs Hinch shared about the new rules on ads/gifted...

Is that why the GO APE ad came down?

Reactions: 4
5 comments on her last grid post....well 4, sadly @lucieandthebump would make glowing comments on Harvey Weinstein's IG, if he was still posting. Hers doesn't count.
I think Lucie might have issues. It's a little stalkerish the way she comments so earlier in every single one of Grabby's posts.

Reactions: 11
Catching up after a day without tattle, I actually have tears in my eyes for Hakes and also feel warmed by the lovely messages from you all towards her and her son 💙. How can anyone say we are a bunch of horrible, jealous trolls? I see true compassion and care from you ladies daily which is a shining light in comparison to the lying, deceitful cheating influencer bastards who brought us all together. I challenge any one of these influencer sheep to have a good look through this thread and tell us - who are the real bad guys?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.