Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lee self isolated because hangover or corona.
Or way to avoid going back on rig?
Only Corona in the sense that he attempted to drink 4 bottles...

Seriously imagine if either of them actually had to self isolate. They’d be making such a big deal of it, despite it being their general daily activity levels

Reactions: 14
He’s a knob.

People have died. People are going to die. They likely have followers who are full of intense anxiety at the whole situation (who isn’t?!)

But aye you carrying on joking like the hilarious comedian you are you twunt.

Reactions: 22
Only Corona in the sense that he attempted to drink 4 bottles...

Seriously imagine if either of them actually had to self isolate. They’d be making such a big deal of it, despite it being their general daily activity levels
I don’t think the wee man could even handle 4 bottles!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Please can we keep the current thread title but call it part 2?

Having her me time instead of watching her daughters swimming lessons

Reactions: 8
Ah we are back on. Started to panic the feds of inchmarlo had intercepted

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Ah we are back on. Started to panic the feds of inchmarlo had a intercepted
Me too! My husband just rolled his eyes as I announced "it's back!!!"

I was looking on Beggy's stories for a gloating post about it as we all KNOW she reads here and will have noticed it was down.

Reactions: 13
it was Susie Verill. rose wine had sent her a message and Susie talked about it on stories and then said “oh and rose wine is shit”

She’s a ‘mummy vlogger’ surely the kids being at home will help her work as she can use them for content? Oops sorry, completely forgot this is Beggy who doesn’t really want to work, just wants to pretend she so so busy being a belting boss babe while she she farts about with the dog and gets her nails done

Saw she finally took that FB post down spreading misinformation. All of the comments on her told her to take it down, and some cautioned her about being so irresponsible.

Listened to sense for once in her life!

Reactions: 6
Saw she finally took that FB post down spreading misinformation. All of the comments on her told her to take it down, and some cautioned her about being so irresponsible.

What one was that? Think I missed it.

Reactions: 5
Rebecca Meldrum should never be allowed to go back to brand work online. If we allow a 30 year old privileged white woman to be forgiven after a pathetic half apology for her racism ‘mistake’ then we as a society are perpetuating racism. People do make career ending mistakes, we should rightly punish them. She didn’t just broadcast a racist comment made by someone else. She was fully aware of the comment at the time from her eye roll. Her first mistake was not to call out the friend for their comment. Her second was to leave it in the vlog, her third was the ‘poor taste’ reaction in the comments on the vlog. Her fourth was leaving the vlog up, her fifth was badly editing the comment out with music as she wanted to keep her freebie hotel stay undeclared AD up, the sixth was her ‘give zero fucks’ post, her seventh (really huge) was using a woman of colour as a ‘dreamy’ shield, the eighth was the lack of addressing the issue on you tube - (not a I’m so trolled crying woe is me one) her ninth mistake was thinking that she can get back on to advertising without having made any effort to educate herself on the truth regarding the discrimination people of colour deal every day. Fundamentally she is stupid. Someone who does the exact same thing over and over (making lame ass adverts) and is still surprised when she gets the same response (brand pulls ad) is the definition of stupid. As has been mentioned here, people make career ending mistakes (Danny Baker and Lawrence Fox eg) and racism quite rightly is one of these. Why does she the like of St Tropez and Borders biscuits would ever want to be associated with racism? The negatives of her tainted brand way exceed any possible benefit (her adverts are so shite I can’t imagine they result in many sales) she isn’t good value. I think even the sheep have wised up to the fact that it’s not trolling that gets Rebeccas ADs pulled. As Michael Rosen posted on his Facebook page today - racists need to stop claiming that they are victims. I think it’s pretty obvious that the influencer game is up for Princess Grabby - she seems to be the only one who can’t see it!

Reactions: 28
It was this one going around Facebook:

CORONAVIRUS: "Prevention is better than cure"
Common sense for the good of all of us...

Virus Detection:

The simplest way to distinguish Coronavirus from a Common Cold is that the COVID-19 infection does not cause a cold nose or cough with cold, but it does create a dry and rough cough.

The virus is typically first installed in the throat causing inflammation and a feeling of dryness. This symptom can last between 3 and 4 days.

The virus typically then travels through the moisture present in the airways, goes down to the trachea and installs in the lungs, causing pneumonia that lasts about 5 or 6 days.

Pneumonia manifests with a high fever and difficulty breathing. The Common Cold is not accompanied, but there may be a choking sensation. In this case, the doctor should be called immediately.

Experts suggest doing this simple verification every morning: Breathe in deeply and hold your breath for 10 seconds. If this can be done without coughing, without difficulty, this shows that there is no fibrosis in the lungs, indicating the absence of infection. It is strongly recommended to do this control every morning.

Prevention:

The virus hates heat and dies if it is exposed to temperatures greater than 80°F (27°C). Therefore hot drinks such as infusions, broths or simply hot water should be consumed abundantly during the day. These hot liquids kill the virus and are easy to ingest.

Avoid drinking ice water or drinks with ice cubes.

Ensure that your mouth and throat are always wet, never DRY. You should drink a sip of water at least every 15 minutes. WHY?

Even when the virus enters water or other liquids through the mouth, it will get flushed through the oesophagus directly into the stomach where gastric acids destroy the virus. If there is not enough water, the virus can pass into the trachea and from there to the lungs, where it is very dangerous.

For those who can sunbathe. The Sun's UV rays kill the virus and vitamin D is good for you.

The Coronavirus has a large size (diameter of 400-500 nanometers) so any face mask can stop it, no special face masks are needed in daily life.

If an infected person sneezes near us, stay 10 feet (3.3 meters) away to allow the virus to fall to the ground and prevent it from falling on you.

When the virus is on hard surfaces, it survives about 12 hours, therefore when hard surfaces such as doors, appliances, railings, etc. are touched.

Hands should be washed thoroughly and/or sanitized with an effective sanitizer

The virus can live nested in clothes and tissues between 6 and 12 hours. Common detergents can kill it. Things that cannot be washed should be exposed to the Sun and the virus will die.

The transmission of the virus usually occurs by direct infection, touching fabrics, tissues or materials on which the virus is present.

Washing /sanitizing your hands is essential.

The virus survives on our hands for only about 10 minutes. In that time many things can happen, rubbing the eyes, touching the nose or lips.

This allows the virus to enter your throat. Therefore, for your good and the good of all, wash/sanitize your hands very often

You can gargle with disinfectant solutions (i.e. Listerine or Hydrogen Peroxide) that eliminate or minimize the amount of virus that can enter the throat.

Doing so removes the virus before it goes down to the trachea and then to the lungs.

Sanitize things touched often: hands, cellphone, keyboard, mouse, car steering wheel, door handles, etc

Please share this information with family, friends and acquaintances. We must take care of ourselves, for our good and the good of others. Copied and shared!

Reactions: 5
She’s screwed. She has to take her kids to the cafe to do homework because it’s so hard. How is she going to cope when she has to support them with their learning all day and all week?!

Reactions: 10

Reactions: 1
She’s screwed. She has to take her kids to the cafe to do homework because it’s so hard. How is she going to cope when she has to support them with their learning all day and all week?!
From someone who apparently wrote an Children’s Activity book it shouldn’t be too much of a challenge for “Lucy”.

Reactions: 17

another mistake . Lee is a class a clown . I work as a nurse and there is a high chance I’m going to have to self isolate at some point due to being in contact with infected patients , Would love for that pair of idiots to work a day in healthcare at the moment . So lee if your reading this rather than self isolate just give it up the pair of yous are done . Embarrassing themselves clinging on to there insta career.

gargle disenfectant solution .. I have images of these idiots gargling zoflora

Reactions: 18
He’s a knob.

People have died. People are going to die. They likely have followers who are full of intense anxiety at the whole situation (who isn’t?!)

But aye you carrying on joking like the hilarious comedian you are you twunt.
Honestly I thought how blooming immature of what’s supposed to be grown man saying he’s quarantined after being on the booze. Doesn’t he realise the seriousness and implications to business and people’s jobs and well being. Complete and utter twat. No wonder genuine decent companies won’t go near them

Reactions: 17
"Squeezing in that Me time"
Seriously FUCK OFF.

And stop using the emoji - god knows, you've made enough racist 'boobs' as it is.

“squeezing in me time” - I just spat out my tea!
Give it up woman. You can’t even be bothered watching your child learning to swim. What message does that send her you utterly stupid woman.

They are so out of touch with reality it is actually really scary. If she genuinely thinks she is squeezing in me time she really needs to get some serious help. I feel it is 2 fingers up to tattle as we’ve commented before about this. However does this thick excuse for a mum actually think what her about her sheep. Personally I enjoyed watching my kids learn to swim. How they were challenged and progressed. I also know my kids looked over to me when they did something awesome. Not really possible when your lazy good for nothing mum is sitting in her car getting “me” time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.