Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you even mean here? So many errors in your posts I can't understand you!!!
It didn’t take me too long to work out that ‘was’ should say ‘wed’ for Wednesday, then it makes perfect sense. I guess some of us just have that ability. And the ability to not type comments for the sake of it.

Reactions: 17
I have no issues understanding at all.. I find Fireflies posts very informative as they summarise everything nicely for me.
Yip me too. 😊

So I'm clear on your unnecessary comments @Sooverit .... are you so over it or 'So, so' over it 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well M&S fired their Loyalty Card Chief in 2014 for alleged racist language at work.
Mrs Meldrum Limited has two directors Rebecca & Lee. BOTH are responsible equally for the content their media company produces / edits / publishes.... end of.
But issue is Lee managed to stay out of the racism scandal despite he probably filmed it perhaps even edited it.
He's not being treated equal.
The fairmont felt like an ad/ free stay that Lee had arranged.
So that's why they passing #ADs onto him.
He doesn't even have that many followers.
Kinder was fairly small time I expect he's cheap.
Had to laugh at his story boasting about a major retailer wanting to work with him.
He's moved on from Beatrix potter coins and obscure pint pulling machine!
He probably thinks he's a public figure again.

Irony is not lost posting ads about sustainability whilst working on a oil rig.
In addition to fact the whole family have an excessive amount of clothes and all they do is shop or post links to things they want to buy.
Wonder how many kids make those leggings she keeps affiliate linking?
I wonder what the other colleagues on the rig really think.

His employers have strict rules about filming on the rig.
Must feel like boys holiday to him and more fun than being at home.

But what baffles me the most and slightly amusing is they do ads but keep the brand top secret or obscure.
The toy story movie for example we did not know who gifted that.
Disneyland Paris trip was complex the tesco or company that tesco pay gifted them that.
The random adverts like borders biscuits or cereal when you not quite sure what the product is.
Let's not forget the lexus debacle ibiza trip as they pretended it was gifted by bunker box.
Possibly to wind up tattle but also to extract personal information breaking data prorection act so they can send anyone who dares complain threatening messages.
She kept saying I am lees plus 1 like he's some sort of celebrity.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
But issue is Lee managed to stay out of the racism scandal despite he probably filmed it perhaps even edited it.
He's not being treated equal.
The fairmont felt like an ad/ free stay that Lee had arranged.
So that's why they passing #ADs onto him.
He doesn't even have that many followers.
Kinder was fairly small time I expect he's cheap.
Had to laugh at his story boasting about a major retailer wanting to work with him.
He's moved on from Beatrix potter coins and obscure pint pulling machine!
He probably thinks he's a public figure again.

Irony is not lost posting ads about sustainability whilst working on a oil rig.
In addition to fact the whole family have an excessive amount of clothes and all they do is shop or post links to things they want to buy.
Wonder how many kids make those leggings she keeps affiliate linking?
I wonder what the other colleagues on the rig really think.

His employers have strict rules about filming on the rig.
Must feel like boys holiday to him and more fun than being at home.

But what baffles me the most and slightly amusing is they do ads but keep the brand top secret or obscure.
The toy story movie for example we did not know who gifted that.
Disneyland Paris trip was complex the tesco or company that tesco pay gifted them that.
The random adverts like borders biscuits or cereal when you not quite sure what the product is.
Let's not forget the lexus debacle ibiza trip as they pretended it was gifted by bunker box.
Possibly to wind up tattle but also to extract personal information breaking data prorection act so they can send anyone who dares complain threatening messages.
She kept saying I am lees plus 1 like he's some sort of celebrity.
I don’t think lee has a clue who’s working with him it her on his account - hence why she’s not named the brand yet Incase it gets pulled - she thinks we’re stupid

amazing how money changes people and always want more more more - why cant they be happy with what they have especially these influencers...
They don’t realize that having a family food in their belly and a roof (no mattter how big or small) over their heads are the biggest riches of all.

Meldrums and family fizz, Louise pentland etc all innocent likeable & relatable in the beginning now I follow none of them at all - all self and materialistic

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of the hate she gets aswell is because of the way she has acted since she had Poppy.
I can very clearly see that she has not enjoyed any part of Poppy since the day she was born. If I can see it surely other people can? I have never seen any genuine love towards her.
And probably more apparent to those who observe their interactions in real life?

Reactions: 3
Yep. According to @Sooverit 's posting history she has been blocked twice by Reb, which is no mean feat since after she blocks you the first time you can't comment on anything...
I had a wee nosy at this posters posts last night and found the same. Quite a few ‘lazy cow’ type posts which I thought if Rebecca wanted a ‘troll’ comment to screen shot could fit the bill and now picking on @firelies which sounds familiar?

Reactions: 18
I had a wee nosy at this posters posts last night and found the same. Quite a few ‘lazy cow’ type posts which I thought if Rebecca wanted a ‘troll’ comment to screen shot could fit the bill and now picking on @firelies which sounds familiar?
last active at 4.40am.... and lee is on night shifts......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
last active at 4.40am.... and lee is on night shifts......
I honestly think is tattlers have the skills for police or m15.

They have previous form Lee and her mum posting here.
Stalking dissenters on insta
Then there's the crazy fake Insta accounts for me and betty Crocker.
They really do think they so clever.
I bet there's lots tattle reading on lees night shifts.
Both of them sent threatening messages to people here.
Fake engagement family members commenting on ads.
Her reviewing her own Amazon book reviews as Lucy.
Demanding fans give 5 star reviews
Turns out Lee got free Samsung fridge from reveiwing when Samsung fridge on AO. Limiting comments frequently limits engagement not good for brands or ads.
Having keep brand name or trips secret we never saw Disney on ice this year.
Setting up dog account and posting commments like the dogs their child just to score more ads and freebies.
Doing a pervy you tube video on active wear that if not careful could end up on pie hub.
Numerous weekly complaints to ASA as they still can't follow rules swipe up no brand of some items they don't own
Begging wish list.
Under investigation from ICO.
Maybe inland revenue looking at gifts more closely.
They really have reached a new low of desperation.
Their peers making fun and constant digs.
Low views and low engagement
Bigger off live your best life and sort the car wreck that is your social media channels out.

Thanks everyone who had my back
More kindness and loyalty on here than Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't follow Lee, but he's easy to find.

I don't claim to be perfect when it comes to spelling grammar, but his "major retailers" , spiel was used twice, and made no sense.

Also, all the shirts are hideous, and hubs wouldn't been seen dead in any of them. So no, I won't add my email address to let me know when they are In stock.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t think lee has a clue who’s working with him it her on his account - hence why she’s not named the brand yet Incase it gets pulled - she thinks we’re stupid

amazing how money changes people and always want more more more - why cant they be happy with what they have especially these influencers...
They don’t realize that having a family food in their belly and a roof (no mattter how big or small) over their heads are the biggest riches of all.

Meldrums and family fizz, Louise pentland etc all innocent likeable & relatable in the beginning now I follow none of them at all - all self and materialistic
Money corrupts , those who have it want to keep it even if it means lying or exploiting their bairns and their pets once you see this type of greed from want not need it’s impossible to like these people unless of course you aspire to be like them , I have found those with the very least themselves are often the first to offer help , those in a position which Meldrums were once along with other popular influencers rarely help anyone unless there is something in it for them , not having a conscience or little Integrity helps these people to flourish they spend their time thinking of ways to improve their finances whilst encouraging followers to waste money on unnecessary purchases that is what it means to be a successful and high earning Influencer , some are more honest in that they tell you when they are selling you what you don’t need but ultimately they do it to earn money , they are happy, smiley positive because they know this helps they also avoid having any opinions about anything they just go along with what the majority say for fear of alienating any group , Rebecca didn’t work this out fast enough she got over excited about how much money was coming in and thought she was so popular she was safe but racism and lying is quite rightly frowned upon I can’t believe she is still clinging on proving that another requirement is to have no pride , to have the ability to beg to the point of selling stained clothing , those following and defending her is the real problem when did people become so easy to please , so happy to be led or should I say misled 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Turns out Lee got free Samsung fridge from reveiwing when Samsung fridge on AO. Limiting comments frequently limits engagement not good for brands or ads.
Setting up dog account and posting commments like the dogs their child just to score more ads and freebies.
Doing a pervy you tube video on active wear that if not careful could end up on pie hub.
Numerous weekly complaints to ASA as they still can't follow rules swipe up no brand of some items they don't own
Begging wish list.
Mickey by their peers.

Always enjoy your posts
At the end of the day it's not a spelling ans and grammar test we all make mistakes when typing

I don't follow Lee, but he's easy to find.

I don't claim to be perfect when it comes to spelling grammar, but his "major retailers" , spiel was used twice, and made no sense.

Also, all the shirts are hideous, and hubs wouldn't been seen dead in any of them. So no, I won't add my email address to let me know when they are In stock.
There already in stock on m&s website if your ever having a sh*t shirt competition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
T
Always enjoy your posts
At the end of the day it's not a spelling ans and grammar test we all make mistakes when typing
Thank you usually it's typo im one handed as breastfeeding the baby or posting in between busy lives we all lead as parents unless you meldrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Stalking dissenters on insta
Begging wish list.
Their peers making fun and constant digs.
Low views and low engagement
Bigger off live your best life and sort the car wreck that is your social media channels out.

Stupid is as Stupid does ( and we are not as stupid as you )

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.