Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I didn't know her, though I had met her"?????? Why not use a photo of CF then instead of linking a non-consenting child to words about mental health? A picture a words that will never disappear.
She only put the quip in about having “met” her for effect - to imply that they, at some point, mixed in the same circles. The reality is, CF was probably at an event in London and Rebecca probably walked past her or was very briefly introduced - one of hundreds of people CF would have spoken to that day.

Reactions: 14
Her latest story, why doesn’t she just get on with it. He’s been gone over 24hrs and the headache moaning is already back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He doesn’t actually need to work offshore so why not get a job at home? They could both work near home!

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t actually need to work offshore so why not get a job at home? They could both work near home!
Because she will never ever ever go out and do an honest days graft. Ever. It’s the most logical option and it’s staring them in the face but it ain’t ever gonna happen

Reactions: 22
Trolling: direct unsolicited abuse
Tattle: jovial discussion about poor business practices that can’t be discussed directly with said business because she will not allow it

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Her latest story, why doesn’t she just get on with it. He’s been gone over 24hrs and the headache moaning is already back!!
I know right... absolute joke of a woman. In all seriously can she actually cope on her own because she lives in a fairy land when lees home she doesn’t even half the duties she let’s him carry her so she’s gonna feel out of her depth as soon as she’s gone isn’t she 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Why use a photo of her child who has no say over whether an image of herself can be used for such a controversial topic? It's so disturbing. There really does need to be a proper regulator of these people because right now they answer to nobody. Their followers, viewers and consumers pay their salaries but they have no manager/boss to keep them in line. In my opinion, influencers and the media are cut from the same cloth. The only difference is people who work for the media wouldn't put their children through it or make money from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she ever worked? and I mean that in the sense of leaving the house and providing a service , not snuggling under a blanket having puppy snuggles , dog dancing and moaning about her perfectly gorgeous daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she ever worked? and I mean that in the sense of leaving the house and providing a service , not snuggling under a blanket having puppy snuggles , dog dancing and moaning about her perfectly gorgeous daughter.
Nope. I think she did some faffing about as work experience in Disney? No real job ever though.

Reactions: 6
no. Not really.

She did a 6 month work experience placement at Disney Florida as part of her Uni degree - but she said herself her parents financed it and she saw it as an extended holiday.

Someone said that she used to work on the checkouts in a supermarket when she was in school/uni but I don’t think Rebecca has ever actually said that herself so
Dunno how true that is?

but basically no - she’s never had a job for real. One that she had to actually go to, every day, work hard, take responsibility for and do to get money in the bank and put food on the table.

Reactions: 10
She’d never last doing a proper job in the real world , she’d be as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

She’s never worked, she has no skills to offer and is a drama queen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
no. Not really.

She did a 6 month work experience placement at Disney Florida as part of her Uni degree - but she said herself her parents financed it and she saw it as an extended holiday.

Someone said that she used to work on the checkouts in a supermarket when she was in school/uni but I don’t think Rebecca has ever actually said that herself so
Dunno how true that is?

but basically no - she’s never had a job for real. One that she had to actually go to, every day, work hard, take responsibility for and do to get money in the bank and put food on the table.
As my husband would say “this bleep’s skin wouldn’t graft”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who films themselves whilst having a headache? An attention seeking narcissist. It’s just not normal behaviour. She has a real addiction to filming her daily life no matter how boring. Does she actually think she’s famous or something? She appears to rely on people validating everything she does. Headaches are usually cured with pain relief tablet or resting. Why film everything but then moan about people’s comments. Wow her parents must be so proud of their daughters daily antics. I worry about today’s society and where it’s heading when you see people like her acting in this way.

Reactions: 21
Seeing that the flogger lifestyle is skiding to a halt for the Meldrums, she should be using the free time she has to upgrade her degree/skills ;)Maybe there are even online courses she could take in the evening when the girls are in bed.........

Nahhhhh don't think she's up to it, cause it would mean she couldn't stare at herself on her phone pondering how bloody gorgeous she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could try my revolutionary approach to headaches: pain and a glass of water.
Or being an adult, taking the pain and shutting the duck up about it. Millions of people out there working with migraines and horrible headaches, and they just go on about their business. While Kenny Meldrum (she reminded me of South Park's Kenny in that coat selfie), sits and moans about every twinge.

"I didn't know her, though I had met her"?????? Why not use a photo of CF then instead of linking a non-consenting child to words about mental health? A picture a words that will never disappear.
Is there proof that she met her? Watching someone on your favourite show doesn't mean you actually know them or have met them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Scumbags the lot of them. It’s a brutal and cruel environment by their own description. Yet they use their children and drop them into said environment without their consent. Vile vile people

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As we predicted the headaches back!!!!! And you can bet your backside she is not carless as mummy or daddy will drive her or lend her one of theirs. Lying cocunt😠

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.