Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200120-181722~2.png

Clearly Bertie bad boy belter needs his vaccinations redoing because since his move to murder mansion he has started to turn green!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Do you know what, of all the times for her to moan about being exhausted, to be sat around in pyjamas, with greasy hair and a HOT cup of tea, it would have been now. But no, is up and bright?! What?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Incorrect. Our dogs had their first set done by one vet before we brought them home. Our vet then did their second set. As long as they have their packs from the original vet showing which brand vaccination has been used then any vet can do it.
I can’t actually remember where I heard this. It might have even been on here. The thread moves too quick to check though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time follower of this thread - used to love Mrs M.
I am so shocked by her post this morning about needing to slooooooow down! Does she not realise how stupid she sounds! It’s an absolute Insult to mums who have to work full/part time as well as all the child & home duties.
My husband works full time & I am lucky enough to be a stay at home to my 4 & 2 year olds. (We do co run a small business aswell which I do the day to day stuff for -emails,marketing, bookings etc) however I just slot this in to my day or evenings as I am sure Rebecca could too with her ‘hobby’.
My day to day life does not need slowing down & I would never ever say such a thing especially if I had the large platform she did (in the fear of looking like a massive idiot!). I have a very easy life not having to go to work, dropping kids off before heading to work, working all day & then coming home to clean, cook dinner, put the kids to bed etc etc etc - I admire all working mums!
I know I am lucky & never ever moan about my life. My husband would think I was incredibly ungrateful if I did - Lee has gone back to work to make her life easier, why on earth is it all a big pity party for her?!?! Does he not think she is a complete dick?!!!
She does not need to slow down, she needs to get her arse in to gear & do something, get out of the house, I think she is bored & understimulated. As a stay at home mum, I have realised I Need to get us all out of the house doing things (not just a woodland walk) to keep us all sane!
I also have v low iron, discovered in pregnancy after fainting, headaches & dizziness. I take my iron tablets and attend my iron injection appts as prescribed by my doctor so I can get on with my life & feel well.
I can’t believe how much I used to like her!
we sound like the same person! just switch small business for studying. My anaemia was also diacovered after I had my boys and I got a very bad infection. My partner would be mortified if i spoke like her!
just goes to show she is very much judged by not only working parents but also fellow stay at home parents. She’s such an embarrassment !!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.