Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she announcing exactly where she is going out for dinner tomorrow night?!

For someone that isn't bothered about it all, she goes to great lengths to tell us she isn't bothered and we should "get a life" and we have "hard and unhappy lives and makes them [us] feel better by bringing her down".

She feels sorry for us but we are bloody twats and not "good eggs". What a muppet.

She's anxiously playing with her necklace again
I notice she does that alot also. Body language never lies, even if it's absolute tit coming out of her mouth.

Reactions: 5
There was an incident previously, before lee gave up work, when a viewer called IrishMammy (anyone remember her comments?) just commented saying “Double chin” on a video and lee mentioned it on another video, laughing his head off and Reb told him to stop it. She laughed too though which made it seem like she wasn’t bothered. I would have been more hurt my husband thought it was hilarious rather than the comment itself.
Omg!!! I remember her! ??? she would write on every mummy flog!! Mind you for most part she was spot on!!?

Reactions: 8
How long before she cries anxiety again and needs a break, before the sheep bleat all their sympathy against the trolls. Shame they label anyone with a constructive criticism of The Meldrums as a troll. As for bullying, I'd say right now Reb is the biggest bully, name calling, really? Twats, what lovely classy language! Such a fantastic representation for Costa! Tempted to take the screenshot and ask Costa directly if thats the kind of advert they paid for! She's a mess. Stop throwing your toys out the pram Rebecca and be a grown up!

Reactions: 18
The chin subject is a touchy one. She's happy to blog the hell out of the fact she has a problem with her neck size etc and draw everyone's attention to it yet when anyone else mentions it , it's trolling? I would be concerned if I were her though given her small size and the fact her neck is so out of proportion to the rest of her body. Also when is a chiropractor going to #kindlygift her some sessions to sort out those severely rounded shoulders of hers . It can't be comfortable at her age to have such poor posture
Someone else has noticed her horrendous posture! Finally! It has always concerned me how hunched her posture is and thought she'd maybe had a health condition, but I'm certain she'd had done a video on it if that were the case ?‍♀

Reactions: 3
"You guys that continue to watch and have banter with me let me sell products to and earn money from brands mean everything!"

Fixed it for you edgy ? They aren't your friends, just punters to sell tit to.

Reactions: 18
Your face when you realise your farts ? don’t feel better than everyone else’s ?
EB6E7397-C38E-4445-AD3A-2F55A4C5B2BA.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don't get it....

Reb, multiple times: "sorry for all the adverts, I promise we'll get back to normality soon"

*amount of ads increase exponentially*

Viewers: "I think you are doing too many ads"

Reb: "stop trolling me, haters"

Reactions: 31
I love different opinions in one story but in the next lot of stories if you dare to have a different opinion then you are a TROLL AND A twit!!

WTF!!

Reactions: 12
Umm yeah Edgy, about that using your real name thing, I kinda did and you blocked me ??‍♀ I wasn’t rude I asked a question that you decided you didn’t like! You were advertising something so it means as a ‘viewer’ I wasn’t allowed an opinion!! Fair to say I won’t be using the company you were flogging! Considering the amount of views this site is getting I’d be a bit lighter on the old block button on you business account! Your customer care is appalling. Brands need to start using professionals!! Clearly floggers like Edgy have difficulty differentiating between just a mum/boss ass business woman!!!

Reactions: 17
I was trying to think of the equivalent in terms of my work. It would be like presenting my work to a client, and members of the public heckling or critiquing me as I did. I would know that that client isn't going to want anything to do with me. (But more so if I then started calling the public twats ). It must be hell! But the twit comments won't help with brands. They want squeaky clean.

Reactions: 6
It's a shame that university degree didn't teach her about punctuation and grammar.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.