Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at her last vlog and at the end she says she worked her butt off at that class with her mum, that’s why she’s got a headache, she’s going to take water with her to bed but she makes no mentioning of having a shower?!???she’s still in her gym clothes?!

Reactions: 2
ive been blocked again as agreed with a comment saying that she would drink the starbucks toffee late if she got it for free ?? truth hurts....

Reactions: 13
Hello ladies!!
Where have you gals been all my life!!!:D I've Been lurking,laughing and enviously wishing for my own little hobbit:cry: for the past few threads that I thought I would join the crusade!! What have I missed ?? Has bilbo bawbag apolgised yet or is he still a total prick??
She’s not even labelled the Costa advert as #AD. Do better Reb.
Didnt it say paid advertisement at the top?? I’m sure it did ?

The headache was probably mentioned to fit in with a 4head "gifted" Insta story tomorrow...

Pure speculation but every sentence recently seems to lead to a #AD.

Reactions: 8
Few people calling her out again for the ads. Some of them are actually really funny - it’s a shame they are all fake accounts ?

Reactions: 1
I've been a lurker for a while now but have come out of hiding. I used to really love watching Mrs M's videos but recently I can't even bear to see her Instagram posts let alone watch one of her videos. I am quite ashamed to say I was sucked into her web of lies but I have now seen the light.

Spotted this comment on her latest Costa instasham post. If it's not from someone on here, they need to join asap haha. Wonder how long until it is deleted!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I
I wasn’t interested in the OD’s no, am happy to discuss the meldrums as I did like some of her content before but am not happy now.
And saying “not being rude...” alerts me to the fact that you are meaning to be rude.
I wasn’t!! I went back and edited in case it appeared rude ??‍♀ There’s genuinely thousands of posts on here about the Meldrums but none on many others so I thought you were being sarcastic about the MOD/FOD on mumsnet.

It's like she's trying to do as many ads as possible to a big duck you at people for being critical of too many ads. She'll be the loser in this all.

She isn't bright enough to know the long term damage she is doing to her brand for the short term gain. She should do a basic economics course.

Reactions: 11
Oh the good old hot drink pose! Pull chunky knit down to knuckles, look at camera like you’ve just had an enema.
[automerge]1542991167[/automerge]
I
I wasn’t!! I went back and edited in case it appeared rude ??‍♀ There’s genuinely thousands of posts on here about the Meldrums but none on many others so I thought you were being sarcastic about the MOD/FOD on mumsnet.
Every thread on mumsnet discussing instamums got derailed into MOD, hence my reluctance for that to happen here.

Reactions: 14
I've been a lurker for a while now but have come out of hiding. I used to really love watching Mrs M's videos but recently I can't even bear to see her Instagram posts let alone watch one of her videos. I am quite ashamed to say I was sucked into her web of lies but I have now seen the light.

Spotted this comment on her latest Costa instasham post. If it's not from someone on here, they need to join asap haha. Wonder how long until it is deleted!
It’s gone! :p

Oh the good old hot drink pose! Pull chunky knit down to knuckles, look at camera like you’ve just had an enema.
[automerge]1542991167[/automerge]

Every thread on mumsnet discussing instamums got derailed into MOD, hence my reluctance for that to happen here.
Which is fine, I only asked. And you answered. Your answer seemed like humour or irony as there’s been over 5000 comments on here, just about the Meldrums. I follow them and am interested in discussion but was wondering why they were the sole focus of so much content.
I did edit to clarify. If I wanted to just ‘be rude’ I would’ve been.
I’ve now had the piss taken out of my post and mocked and that feels pretty tit to be honest. Did I upset you all by saying I didn’t really think the playgroup was fair conversation? I thought was a bit of fun banter and was a fair question but I guess it’s just funnier to mock me. Feel quite tit now.

Which is fine, I only asked. And you answered. Your answer seemed like humour or irony as there’s been over 5000 comments on here, just about the Meldrums. I follow them and am interested in discussion but was wondering why they were the sole focus of so much content.
I’ve now had the piss taken out of my post and mocked and that feels pretty tit to be honest. Did I upset you all by saying I didn’t really think the playgroup was fair conversation? I thought was a bit of fun banter and was a fair question but I guess it’s just funnier to mock me. Feel quite tit now.
I’m sorry I’ve upset you. I wasn’t mocking you.
I didn’t pay much attention to the playgroup stuff today (baking for the school fair!) so I don’t know what happened there.

Wow this thread moves so quickly!! Takes a while to catch up!
I do worry about how much the public know about these families who share everything about their lives, children etc.
I used to work in child protection and there are some evil people out there who will do the most horrendous things to children :( I believe a lot of these insta mums/vloggers probably have lived very sheltered lives and think nothing will ever happen to their children. I really hope nothing ever happens, but it would be very easy with all the information they share online to find out their addresses, the children’s schools etc. Very scary indeed.

Reactions: 6
The chin subject is a touchy one. She's happy to blog the hell out of the fact she has a problem with her neck size etc and draw everyone's attention to it yet when anyone else mentions it , it's trolling? I would be concerned if I were her though given her small size and the fact her neck is so out of proportion to the rest of her body. Also when is a chiropractor going to #kindlygift her some sessions to sort out those severely rounded shoulders of hers . It can't be comfortable at her age to have such poor posture
There was an incident previously, before lee gave up work, when a viewer called IrishMammy (anyone remember her comments?) just commented saying “Double chin” on a video and lee mentioned it on another video, laughing his head off and Reb told him to stop it. She laughed too though which made it seem like she wasn’t bothered. I would have been more hurt my husband thought it was hilarious rather than the comment itself.

Reactions: 3
Please don’t feel crap, sometimes it’s hard to gage someone’s meaning when it’s just written down. We can be s right sarky/funny bunch on here we don’t suffer ???gladly, but us tatties stick together, if you’re one of us I promise we ❤You. X

Reactions: 10
Dear Meldr-ADS and Meldr-AD sheep.
Hobbits and “None normal” posters alike.
Oh And Casper ?

Can we all make a deal.
The people who come on to troll or flame threads.
Those who come on with “why are you obsessed/get a life” nonsense

Can we agree to just ignore them instead of seeing who can do the most passive aggressive reply to them.
They’re not worth it and it derails the whole thread and makes it difficult to read.

It’s what they want and people seem to fight to respond to them.
If it’s a valid comment to reply to go for it!!!!
But the silly comments should just be ignored.
Just my opinion!!! Not dictating anything!

I’m just seeing sooooo many replies to the same trolls and it’s not worth it unless they’re raising valid arguments.
It just makes the whole thread difficult to read.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.