Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waste of time people coming on here to ‘defend’ them. The only thing that will stop or slow down this thread is if THEIR behaviour changes, ie - deleting comments that are genuine questions and slying pretending they’re doing/using something when really it’s an AD. I think their behaviour is deceitful, insulting and greedy. So if they change this I will stop reading or commenting on this thread. Quite simple really. If we are only 15 people commenting why are you so bothered?

Reactions: 10
My hobbit is still trying to clean the Farrow & Ball off his wee hobbit hands.
( insert incredibly annoying and pretentious reb inspired voice)
Farrow and ball you say ??? And did u pay for said paint with your own earned coin ?? ?? why u peasant!! You should have sent James the butler out to do it for you or better yet get it gifted darling!! Tut tut silly duckie

Reactions: 1
My Hobbits in the utility cleaning with Zaflora.!! He’s moaning though because I didn’t get his face flavour!! #notgifted #youdontdrinkityounumpty

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is I don’t even think it’s the ? that’s coming on here to defend them.

Reactions: 5
( insert incredibly annoying and pretentious reb inspired voice)
Farrow and ball you say ??? And did u pay for said paint with your own earned coin ?? ?? why u peasant!! You should have sent James the butler out to do it for you or better yet get it gifted darling!! Tut tut silly duckie
I will have you know my hobbit is working day & night to create amazing digital content to pay for the paint. He even went to Primark yesterday but isn’t sure if anyone wants to see his haul.......comment below.

Reactions: 3
I won’t stop posting until All Influencers ( vile job title) are made to declare everything they are sent/kindly gifted ? or are being paid to advertise!! I could not give a toss how much they get but I do care they tell their audience it has been. There are constant remarks from viewers questioning how these floggers afford these lifestyles and that’s because they are totally unaware 80/90% of what you see the flogger has not paid for! they are also stealthy being advertised to and that is wrong on many different levels.

Reactions: 9
I’m new to this and Mrs M was the first YT I followed as she is local to me really liked her until recently, no sincerity and just constant use of every situation and her children to make a fast buck I’m maybe old fashioned but to me this is morally wrong !! Every Instagram post is an ad of some sort and low and behold today is now Costa!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Didn’t one of the admins say how many views these threads were getting? It was a lot.
You can see on the front page of the site. This thread has had 46k views so far and the last one had 99k views.

We may be able to take our Hobbits to Disney if it carries on at this rate ;)

Reactions: 21
I will have you know my hobbit is working day & night to create amazing digital content to pay for the paint. He even went to Primark yesterday but isn’t sure if anyone wants to see his haul.......comment below.
Ohhh watch now he may need a wee "BREAK" to regain himself after all his hard work!!! And please accept my sincerest of apologies my tiny little mind couldn't begin to comprehend how the poor little guy managed to create all that content !! I take it back he truly does deserve that farrow and ball paint?????

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the 99k is out of her 100k sheep finally waking up before they're made into chops ?!

Reactions: 8
Ohhh watch now he may need a wee "BREAK" to regain himself after all his hard work!!! And please accept my sincerest of apologies my tiny little mind couldn't begin to comprehend how the poor little guy managed to create all that content !! I take it back he truly does deserve that farrow and ball paint?????
He does get a few #nonspon holidays a year so don’t feel too bad? He also gets some new clothes every now & then when he pops out for an onion.

Ps I like your name ?

Reactions: 3
Thread 5 = 115k
Thread 4 = 108K
Thread 3 = 123K
Thread 2 = 100K
Thread 1 = 202K

Total = approx 793K views over all the threads.

Just a few more than 15 people.

Reactions: 23
He does get a few #nonspon holidays a year so don’t feel too bad? He also gets some new clothes every now & then when he pops out for an onion.

Ps I like your name ?
He got a free wifie’s jaicket just last week! (As they pronounce it in the NE Scotland!).

Reactions: 10
But not sick of the Meldrums here?! There’s twice as much!
-not being rude, am just amazed by the obsession with Meldrums and no interest in others. Mod/FOD pissed me off more as clearly got a House, schools and car off their followers, new tv, nest, etc, yet the Meldrums get a coffee and gym and everyone here is beside themselves.
I wasn’t interested in the OD’s no, am happy to discuss the meldrums as I did like some of her content before but am not happy now.
And saying “not being rude...” alerts me to the fact that you are meaning to be rude.

Reactions: 8

Ps I like your name ?
Haha well that's ok then i mean he's earned it after all ? Can't have the wee man run ragged now can we and all in the name of like or 10? And I yours was always partial to a Cuban ??

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t interested in the OD’s no, am happy to discuss the meldrums as I did like some of her content before but am not happy now.
And saying “not being rude...” alerts me to the fact that you are meaning to be rude.
From what I see of the OD’s, yes they get a lot but he’s also a management consultant so they have a significant base income to start with. Her midwifery background was and still is a key USP

I think MOD is a bit smug but don’t follow them on Instagram as a matter of course. I do believe she has been posting much less since taking a break, ie actually changing behaviour rather than just wingeing

Reactions: 2
It's like when someone says don't take this personally- you just know their about to rip u a new hole ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.