Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure it’s warren Conway on here, probably saying he’s a mummy vlogger to not let on it’s him. He’s put something about this thread and comments about him and Kerry on his insta stories ?
Urghhhhhhhh......he gives me the major heebeegeebies!!!!! ???????Go away Warren Go away!!!! ??

Reactions: 5
WOW!!! you really need to re-evaluate your life lol you do realise you can do this without uploading the videos to YT????
You are soooo Right!!! My daughter loves watching old recordings of herself growing up....and as a teenager she would be horrified to think complete strangers had also watched it!!! It’s still a video though, , her face still lights up watching them, only she has that extra glow of knowing her childhood wasn’t sold just so her parents could get loads of free tat and not bother working much!!!

Reactions: 16
Well kids grow up and what makes their faces light up now may cause them major embarrassment in a few years.
I can remember being so embarrassed by baby photos being seen by my friends, this is photos and videos being seen by thousands of people.
What happens if they don’t want to do it anymore but the parents do?
What if they want the images removed?

I’ve said this before but I would be really concerned about strangers possibly approaching my children, knowing their names etc, especially if I wasn’t with them. It could easily happen with a grandparent or friends or when they are older if they were on their own.

Yes, I'd agree and say that I don't think they go overboard. I know some people think it's tacky that they give items they received for free to their girls for birthday/Christmas, but I'd probably do that too tbh. Otherwise they'll end up grabby and greedy like the SJs kids and expect presents every day of the week. I wouldn't say the Meldrum kids are spoilt and I think they receive age appropriate presents and just the right amount too.

Just to add that I'm definitely not a fan of the Meldrums, but also agree that this is one of their positive points.
They are spoilt with amount of holidays, me and my hubs both work we are both professionals and we are saving up to go abroad 2020

Reactions: 2
Nothing against her career here! Just want to know what are ADs and what’s not - what’s wrong with that????
I am definitely and strongly against her career. Its build on lies and on expoising her kids childhood.
So this needs to be regulated. If she cant do it right she needs to get a proper living (her husband aswell)

Reactions: 7
Well kids grow up and what makes their faces light up now may cause them major embarrassment in a few years.
I can remember being so embarrassed by baby photos being seen by my friends, this is photos and videos being seen by thousands of people.
What happens if they don’t want to do it anymore but the parents do?
What if they want the images removed?

I’ve said this before but I would be really concerned about strangers possibly approaching my children, knowing their names etc, especially if I wasn’t with them. It could easily happen with a grandparent or friends or when they are older if they were on their own.
I live two streets over from a instamummy-vlogger (also from Aberdeenshire ??) and I'm just a casual viewer but I know exactly where she lives, what her children's names are, where they go to school etc. I saw one of the children walking home from school the other day and it's scary to think that, as a complete stranger, I know so much about this child. Probably enough to convince her that I know the family. The security implications of this are horrifying !!

Reactions: 25
Another thing on Warren Conways post, he says Kerry has built up her YT channel then goes on about Us and We....like it’s all him aswell!!!!! Urghhh, hate it when these ‘strong Boss women start up their channels, become quite good and then allow their husbands/partners to take over, piss off!!! Most mums watching don’t want to see another women’s husband fannying around!

Reactions: 15
I live two streets over from a instamummy-vlogger (also from Aberdeenshire ??) and I'm just a casual viewer but I know exactly where she lives, what her children's names are, where they go to school etc. I saw one of the children walking home from school the other day and it's scary to think that, as a complete stranger, I know so much about this child. Probably enough to convince her that I know the family. The security implications of this are horrifying !!
Aberdeen and the shire are full of mummy vloggers, I wonder why?

It is uncomfortable to think about the security aspect for the children, soon enough they will be out more on their own, without parents to guard them against the real world.
There are good reasons celebrities have their children’s faces blurred or don’t give out their real names.

I think there is a big difference between sharing the day to day stuff of a baby or even a toddler but once a child starts school then filming should stop. Having a camera and filming for total strangers to see as you read with your school age child at bedtime is intrusive. They need your full undivided attention not a camera stuck in their face.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but all these “inspirational quote” prints get right on my nerves.
I don’t need my walls telling me what to do.

Reactions: 17
I remember seen a Primark haul, she bought clothes different sizes ranging from 12 upwards and even a size 16. I wrote a comment to say that it wasn’t very responsible of her to be doing slimming world been a size 8 as she probably has a lot of young girls following her and that’s not a good body image, as a mother of 3 girls she shouldn’t be doing it or stop lying about been a size she wasn’t! Positive body imagine is everything this days as so many struggle with weight and the way there body’s look! I have nothing against whatsoever if people are big or small, but don’t go on the internet saying you a size 8 and you on a diet?! It’s no use leaving comments as I got blocked!

I also made a comment ages ago when she decided to try slimming world. I’m not a fan of any slimming clubs/groups, but that’s a personal thing. She certainly doesn’t need to lose weight. Nothing wrong with being healthy and exercising but I thought it was a stupid move. One of the reasons I stopped watching her vlogs and looking back I’m guessing it was probably just for content. I wonder if she has a bit of an obsession with losing weight.

Reactions: 1
If my parents videod every aspect of my life andput me all over YouTube I’d be furious. I have videos from my childhood and they’re stored away in a box. Not on the internet for views. Instagram I think is okay, but some of these ‘influencers’ openly share their location, kids schools etc ??‍♀ It’s scary really! I’ve unfollowed a lot, but I remembered private messaging one as her address was clearly visible and she was adamant it wasn’t! She didn’t delete the story so god knows who else seen it.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it’s the one I’m thinking of, is she also Channel Mum does she have an older girl of around 11?

Yes it's probably her. She also has a younger girl too
Yup. I know exactly who you mean. I don’t follow her. I wonder as her eldest is approaching teenage/high school years whether she will still want to be featured in her videos...I know at that age I would absolutely die of shame if my peers knew my mum made videos featuring me (thankfully I’m old and went to school pre internet!)

Off topic but all these “inspirational quote” prints get right on my nerves.
I don’t need my walls telling me what to do.
Haha. It reminds me of those wooden ornaments with words like ‘soak’ for the bathroom and ‘sleep’ for the bedroom, like we need to be reminded ??‍♀

Reactions: 3
Yup. I know exactly who you mean. I don’t follow her. I wonder as her eldest is approaching teenage/high school years whether she will still want to be featured in her videos...I know at that age I would absolutely die of shame if my peers knew my mum made videos featuring me (thankfully I’m old and went to school pre internet!)
I think it was last year that she gave a talk at the local school about being a youtuber ?‍♀?‍♀ I'd have died of embarrassment if that was my mum!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when Mrs M and Pat met a local mummy (who didn’t have a following at the time) and her husband at Banchory Lodge for dinner? It was maybe a year or so ago? The lady she met is a proper posh and wealthy mum of three who lives locally, obviously caught the eye of MrsM who saw to gain something from the situation of them being friends. The lady now has 9k followers and is brilliant, she has amazing fashion and style and is a genuinely influential person! Anyway...the point was, I think the couple soon saw right through Pat and Edgey and how false they really were, truly living up to the locally termed “posh with no dosh” wannabes.....they never mentioned meeting up or seeing each other again. :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.