Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she pay for the dog?
Is it tax deductible as it has been bought exclusively for her Instagram career?
I hope the sheep are ready for all the doggy relates ads & add links

It’s gonna end badly! She will
Regret it! when we got our kitten I was having doubts after the 3rd night. But it got easier (have no children and she just fitted in) but a puppy with 3 children.
Even my mum had doubts after gettin their puppy 5 years ago. Puppy training is not easy, the crying at night, the cost it all mounts up! Having to plan your life around a dog is worst than a child!
Good luck haha!
At least with the lack of 'kindly gifted' holidays she won't have to worry about finding a nice kennels 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who pays £1K for a dog but can’t afford new blinds, carpets & curtains 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Plus crate, bedding, toys, collar, lead etc. Also not sure that holding it in your arms is considered a suitable dog restraint when travelling with it in car as per Rule 57 of Highway code ! But then Rebecca knows best.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's big and not as cute as Kate Ellisons new cute little puppy!
She really is pathetic! I feel so sad for it, she really isn't fit to have a puppy! Good luck to her kids too, they'll have to do everything!

Reactions: 8
When we had our first puppy, many years ago, he refused to sleep at night for the first three weeks. Spent the entire night howling and barking. We only managed to stop him in the end because we gave in and let him sleep in our room which we always swore we wouldn’t do! She’s tired now? Just wait!

Reactions: 12
Plus crate, bedding, toys, collar, lead etc. Also not sure that holding it in your arms is considered a suitable dog restraint when travelling with it in car as per Rule 57 of Highway code ! But then Rebecca knows best.
Don't worry it will be in the footwell in the car...that's what she told a follower commenting on her mum's dog sitting in the passenger seat with no harness! I would imagine she'll be manifesting for the crate, lead etc & linking anything remotely dog related.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Such a beautiful puppy 😍

We made the decision to get a puppy in November - both myself and Husband are used to being around dogs, from child age. We sadly lost our dog 6 years ago, and we couldn't face replacing her.

Our puppy is wonderful - she is a wonderful addition to our Family, but my god she has knocked us both sideways!! 😢.

She was poorly within the first month, so we had many visits to emergency vets and daytime vet too. She absolutely is "needy" as in wanting someone with her/around all of the time.

Last week we had our first 1-1 with the trainer, that she will be having puppy training with.

It has been like being transported back 30 odd years, when our son was born. I wouldn't change her for anything - she has brought so much fun and love into our lives, but I simply cannot imagine how MrsM will have the patience with a puppy. She has no patience for Poppy - it's a bloomin sad world we live in, if this woman and her husband have bought a puppy for instagram views. Very effin sad indeed.

Reactions: 13
I am making myself top of the priority list for this tit show. 🍿

Good luck beggy. Having had pups before... lemme tell you, you best get manifesting for the universe to help you with this one. 🧘‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all such a crock of utter shite.

They just went to view the puppy and then bought him & took him home there & then?! Yeah - because you just have over £1K sitting there ready to spend on a dog? My arse.
Lee must have had his xmas finger up the bum to have agreed to this!!!!

She’s unstable- bleeping crying on Instagram stories today about getting a dog. bleeping grow up you dumb witch.

I cannot WAIT for this to go to tit - which it will. It will be HILARIOUS. “I can’t handle it, I’m sooooooooooooooo tired, Poppy won’t sleep & the puppy was up all night and I don’t have anyone to sit with the dog while I go and flirt with Rami or get my nails done, the kids are bored of the dog already, it’s pissed on the carpet and taken a tit on my bed, I’m sooooooooooooooooooo exhausted, I’ve been on the phone to lee asking him to come home to help me, I can’t cope, it’s just too much, I’ve got anxiety & the dog has shat on my magical Boden jumper and he’s chewed my phone so I can’t have a phone call Reki session and I just don’t like it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ps they don’t have gates on their garden do they? Good luck chasing him in that pissing rain when he goes out to wee and sniffs an animal close by. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a beautiful puppy 😍

We made the decision to get a puppy in November - both myself and Husband are used to being around dogs, from child age. We sadly lost our dog 6 years ago, and we couldn't face replacing her.

Our puppy is wonderful - she is a wonderful addition to our Family, but my god she has knocked us both sideways!! 😢.

She was poorly within the first month, so we had many visits to emergency vets and daytime vet too. She absolutely is "needy" as in wanting someone with her/around all of the time.

Last week we had our first 1-1 with the trainer, that she will be having puppy training with.

It has been like being transported back 30 odd years, when our son was born. I wouldn't change her for anything - she has brought so much fun and love into our lives, but I simply cannot imagine how MrsM will have the patience with a puppy. She has no patience for Poppy - it's a bloomin sad world we live in, if this woman and her husband have bought a puppy for instagram views. Very effin sad indeed.

That dog has been bought for Instagram and that is the ONLY reason it’s been bought.

She doesn’t like animals, she has said it a million times on various videos. She doesn’t like them and she cannot cope with them. This is fact. We know it. She knows it. Lee knows it.
The dog is there to supply content for The Meldrums channel. It’s a prop. That’s all it is. It will be used for the next few weeks - she will most likely do a few adverts off the back of it, but The dog will grow out of the cute puppy stage, the novelty will wear off and that will be the end of it. Bye bye Bertie, off you go to live with Granny Cannon or be sent to a rescue centre.

They are disgusting people.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ps they don’t have gates on their garden do they? Good luck chasing him in that pissing rain when he goes out to wee and sniffs an animal close by. 😆
Or in a few months a girl dog in heat 😆 I feel so sorry for him. He's gorgeous but all puppies are. But it will be short lived then he will be resented. I hope she got him from a reputable breeder who will take him back.

Reactions: 5
No doubt the pup will pay for itself in no time with all the affiliate links Grabby will put up now. Whole new category of merchandise to pretend she has bought and encourage her sheep to swipe up for.

Good food isn’t cheap either.

Reactions: 4
That dog has been bought for Instagram and that is the ONLY reason it’s been bought.

She doesn’t like animals, she has said it a million times on various videos. She doesn’t like them and she cannot cope with them. This is fact. We know it. She knows it. Lee knows it.
The dog is there to supply content for The Meldrums channel. It’s a prop. That’s all it is. It will be used for the next few weeks - she will most likely do a few adverts off the back of it, but The dog will grow out of the cute puppy stage, the novelty will wear off and that will be the end of it. Bye bye Bertie, off you go to live with Granny Cannon or be sent to a rescue centre.

They are disgusting people.
Still might save us from, 'Lee's vasectomy failed...we are having number 4', which is what I've been waiting for ever since I spat out my HOT tea at his post snip pic on facebook & starting wondering who these absolute morons were 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why you’d get a dog if you’re already overwhelmed?
We have a cavapoo which we picked because all the information we read suggested they’re not as clingy and dependent as the cockerpoo. But ours is a big cavapoo.
We walking him at least once every day but often twice. Early in the morning then in the evening. If we are out for a long day we have to sort someone to pop in and his check him. We have cameras as well.
he goes to the groomers around every 6 weeks and we bath him a couple of times in between. They don’t shed hair but we have to properly brush him 3 times a week or he gets mattes in his fur.
it is a lot of extra work on top of working full time and the 2 children.
I also think it’s a mistake getting a puppy and trying to teach it rules when you have a toddler who also doesn’t know the rules. I know from experience that the toddler doesn’t help in training the dog at all

He isn’t just any cross breed... he is an F1 cross breed. “Oh hi, have you met my F1 cross breed dog?”

Such an elevenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.