Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of you think the law of attraction is a pile of horse shite, but it has helped me greatly in the past. I haven’t sat there manifesting kitchens and I in no way believe it can cure or prevent serious illnesses, BUT for me it’s all about changing your outlook and attitude. I don’t think you can ask for something and will magically appear, but if you’re in a positive mindset you can “attract” opportunities you may have otherwise missed.

A huge part of law of attraction Rebecca has overlooked is GRATITUDE. Rebecca clearly isn’t grateful for all she has, and if she is then she definitely doesn’t show it.

Rebecca if you’re reading this, take a step back and look at what you’ve got:

3 beautiful, healthy children

A job/hobby you can do from home

Both parents alive and willing to help you with childcare

A husband who has 3 WEEKS OFF AT A TIME, pulls his weight with housework, cooking and kids, and still thinks you’re a belter babe after 15 years together

A house most people could never afford in their lifetime, let alone before age 30

Time to go to the gym, get your hair and nails done.

You’re attractive and in fantastic shape for someone who’s had 3 kids

Stop focusing on what others have that you don’t, what you can’t have right now, and realise how good you’ve got. Being jealous of another influencer getting a new kitchen or gifted holiday will not get you those things. If you think you deserve gifted things, he happy for others who get them. Be grateful for the kitchen you’ve got which there’s actually nothing wrong with, and the numerous trips you’ve had away recently. When you’re truly grateful for what you have you’ll be in a much better mindset (or “vibrational frequency” if you want to call it that), you’ll make better decisions and things will start going your way.

A lot of people come to this thread to poke fun at what you’re wearing or your husbands height. I come here because you infuriate me with your moaning and total lack of awareness. However I would genuinely like to see you acknowledge and take responsibility for your actions and turn things around for the better. You have so much potential for content. For example I have a little girl Poppy’s age and I’d be interested in tried and tested healthy toddler-friendly meals or bedtime routines. You say she was difficult in the cafe? How about you try different ways to address this and share with us what works? I don’t have time for the gym but if you’re passionate about fitness you could come up with a 20 minute routine busy mums could follow from home? The possibilities are endless. One last thing, I’d you’re struggling to cope with life as it is now, don’t throw a pissing, shitting, chewing everything in sight puppy into the mix. Work on yourself first.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Im quite new to her channel and to this thread here. I sometimes see Poppy referred to as the “Feral” one. Is that a label given by the parents or someone on here ?

Reactions: 1
I treasure my life and I love it and would never in a million complain in the way that she does. Materially and financially speaking, I have far less than she does.
She's not relatable. I'm always so shocked when people like her complain like that. A moan or whinge is fine, I get it, there are days when things just don't go your way but there is always someone worse off than you. She just wants more more more and doesn't stop to appreciate what she's got. Actually the only thing she ever seems to appreciate are the beloved woods around their house.
After that liftgate incident I really would have just come off instagram completley and never returned. She's doing irreparable damage to her whole family, her eldest is 8! She's not far off being able to see what her parents complain about and what other people are saying about her own parents including the perception that her mum favours her sisters over her. It's just so sad. I'd sacrifice every single bit of revenue I get from social media ads/affs/gifts whatever to ensure my kids grew up without a shed load of teasing ammunition for bullies.

Reactions: 11
Tired after a weeks worth of school runs, where exactly will a puppy fit into this? The dog will need walked at least twice a day too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
They got a puppy.

Bloody ridiculous.

How long until she’s crying and snottering down the camera, saying she can’t cope? Next week?

bleeping irresponsible dickheads.

Im quite new to her channel and to this thread here. I sometimes see Poppy referred to as the “Feral” one. Is that a label given by the parents or someone on here ?

Rebecca has called Poppy feral on numerous occasions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She can’t not have what others have can she.
I bet she threw a proper tantrum when the other insta mums got a new puppy AND they left her out of their little getaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FS - a dog. All they bloody need. Wonder how long it will be before poor Bertie is called ferral. Can't even give their daughters the attention they need without adding a dog to the mix. So irresponsible. Couple of bellends.

Reactions: 19
Blatantly will have a herd of family round to help when Lee is off.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, why oh why has she got a puppy!! She cannot look after herself!!! She will be having a meltdown by the end of the week! I can’t bleeping wait for this entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s on maternity leave - what a bloody twit she is can’t wait to see this crumble right before our eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Puppies are HARD. They need so much attention and proper training. From what I’ve seen of Grabby, she is not capable of being a responsible dog owner. She can’t even look after Guinea pigs properly. Poor Bertie.

Reactions: 19
They got a puppy.

Bloody ridiculous.

How long until she’s crying and snottering down the camera, saying she can’t cope? Next week?

bleeping irresponsible dickheads.

Rebecca has called Poppy feral on numerous occasions.
We have a cockapoo and they have to be groomed at home and professionally....Not to mention all the vets bills and wormer/flea treatment.

I wonder how much training he will have?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.