Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, look at us, sticking up for Rebby because the insta witches are being vile to her.....she may be a cocunt, but she’s our cocunt and we bloody love her!!! Ooooocher!

Finally unfollowed. Not just her but other instamums. Her recent vlogs and insta stories have tipped me over the edge. I'm going through an incredibly painful divorce at the moment (husband had an affair) and I would love to have the life she has. Childcare on tap, disposable income, able to do the school run everyday....
I'm working flat out whilst juggling childcare, trying (and failing at times) to support my eldest who is finding this understandably really hard. I've been left with no money (joint account was emptied 🙄) so have had to ask my parents for some and I have to find somewhere to live as the house is in his name. My youngest is similar to Poppy and I'm sick of her whinging. Yes I find him challenging but he's also great company when on form! His speech has been slow to develop but we're getting there as I chat away to him and actually spend time with him. Gggrrrr she's really got my back up and doesn't know how good she has it. Nails and hair appointments make a busy day?! My word, she needs a reality check as do, Katie Elison, MOD/FOD/, Brummy Mummy.

Sorry for long post! Just had to get it off my chest!
So sorry to hear you are going through such a crappy time, please seek proper legal advice re the house situation, if you have children your husband has a responsibility to them regarding a roof over their head. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Finally unfollowed. Not just her but other instamums. Her recent vlogs and insta stories have tipped me over the edge. I'm going through an incredibly painful divorce at the moment (husband had an affair) and I would love to have the life she has. Childcare on tap, disposable income, able to do the school run everyday....
I'm working flat out whilst juggling childcare, trying (and failing at times) to support my eldest who is finding this understandably really hard. I've been left with no money (joint account was emptied 🙄) so have had to ask my parents for some and I have to find somewhere to live as the house is in his name. My youngest is similar to Poppy and I'm sick of her whinging. Yes I find him challenging but he's also great company when on form! His speech has been slow to develop but we're getting there as I chat away to him and actually spend time with him. Gggrrrr she's really got my back up and doesn't know how good she has it. Nails and hair appointments make a busy day?! My word, she needs a reality check as do, Katie Elison, MOD/FOD/, Brummy Mummy.

All these instamums still have that life stage to come, it’s all fairly settled just now but these hard times will come, they always do.

You sound really strong, and if you don’t feel it you are doing a great job of faking it! Keep going.

Mrs m has all these things that make her life easier but she is still unhappy and unfulfilled.

Reactions: 15
@Marmaladethecat I can’t imagine how devastated and stressed you must feel just now. You sound like an amazing mum and as others have said you’re putting your children first and have your pride, self respect & dignity.
unfollowing these insta mums is a great move,especially in your vulnerable position. Lots of love xx

Reactions: 16
All these instamums still have that life stage to come, it’s all fairly settled just now but these hard times will come, they always do.

You sound really strong, and if you don’t feel it you are doing a great job of faking it! Keep going.

Mrs m has all these things that make her life easier but she is still unhappy and unfulfilled.
They still have teenager years to come and it's much worse than toddlers.
I don't know what the retreat been saying.
Rebs made some enemies I thought Jess was her freind.
Heard bloggers events can be super bitchy
Some would sell their granny to get ahead.

Reactions: 10
They still have teenager years to come and it's much worse than toddlers.
I don't know what the retreat been saying.
Rebs made some enemies I thought Jess was her freind.
Heard bloggers events can be super bitchy
Some would sell their granny to get ahead.
Can’t wait for this “hi guuuys .. I’m so overwhelmed & tired ..I need some advise girls have been smoking and drinking round the back of the bike sheds and bunking off school.. was up all night to catch them coming in drunk ... leave comment how you cope with yours #mom-life”. Blinkered idiots .

• Haha

Sending a virtual hug🤗. The majority of instamums are a cross between snake oil salesmen and a John Lewis advert. The peddle a dream and it is all for the cameras and not real life.
Been where you are now and it is crap. You are protecting your children and taking on their hurt as well. Your eldest will look back and never think you failed to support him - you are being too hard on yourself - he will see you were the one constant, his security and that your love for your children is unconditional. At the end of this you will have something that Mrs M and others like her will never have, the knowledge that you have some amazing friends who will stand by you and support you through every hard moment, and it isn't always the people you think it may be.
Lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“Hi guyyyyys. Safiyah has been out drinking, smoking and shagging a boy from Torry, she’s only just turned 15 and he’s 19.....oh, wait, no - that was ME.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks bloody awful. Would rather go on a Neilson holiday and that’s saying something! Louise twatland looks like she’s really regretting her decision to mix with the lower, less famous instagrammers. A huge bunch of narcissists all in one place secretly hating it as they’re all fighting to be the most liked and most popular. Honestly looks hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely no sympathy, she was once one of the "mean girls" in the inner Channel Mum circle and behaved just as badly as the rest of them. She is no victim, she's been just as two faced, bitchy and nasty as they are being to her, not just to other influencers but to followers too. Her behaviour manifested the way others now treat her, simply it's karma.
However that house full of child exploiting, QVC style con women shouldn't feel too comfortable. That's not a sisterhood they're in, any one of them would cross the other to get the upper hand for an ad or freebie, and one slip will see them jousted just as quickly!
Watch who you step on on your way up, they'll see you again on your way down!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s so cringeworthy isn’t it? And these women are MY age. They are feral the lot of them! I think Louise p is actually mortified she seems very hidden away.

Reactions: 14
Just had a nosey
It's odd the 2 that appear to follow reb and comment would sing that song.
There is a strong possibility that they are taking the piss.
There was a poster who claimed be part of channel mum who said everyone was relieved when she left.
Jess is having a slow lunch
Reb has wronged Emily and Laura.
She's hardly may be handful times net any if them as she seldom leaves bonny Scotland she's like a influencer hermit only Sarah visits and she's prpbably upset she's had no invite.
It's odd they not invited Rebecca lamb

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I must be going soft. I don't think it's nice what they are doing, mob handed females with a drink. They'd all climb over one another, Rebs included but I don't like it. I'll go put myself in the naughty corner tattle bastards. Sure I'll feel more myself later. 😂😂😂
I don’t like it either. It just shows what a fake image they all portray. “Women empowering women “ my arse. They all just need to switch off their phones and get a real job. Bitchy witches the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sending a virtual hug🤗. The majority of instamums are a cross between snake oil salesmen and a John Lewis advert. The peddle a dream and it is all for the cameras and not real life.
Been where you are now and it is crap. You are protecting your children and taking on their hurt as well. Your eldest will look back and never think you failed to support him - you are being too hard on yourself - he will see you were the one constant, his security and that your love for your children is unconditional. At the end of this you will have something that Mrs M and others like her will never have, the knowledge that you have some amazing friends who will stand by you and support you through every hard moment, and it isn't always the people you think it may be.
Lots of love x
Hugs from me too , been there done that ... not easy but better times will come and this will be just a bad memory one day , sending you and your bairns best of wishes 😊

Lee clearly forgetting what his wee belter of a babe was advertising a year and a half ago... he’s an absolute weapon.
A7B73F0E-11CB-4ED9-9FF1-BA196B943855.png
EFEAB5FF-F4F6-44A2-AD16-4901061489AA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her latest vlog title... How to be Productive. 😠 excuse me whilst I wipe the wine off my tablet screen that's been spluttered in bleeping incredulity at her total and utter vacuous, moronic, hypoctritcal bullshit of ALL time. She is the absofuckinglutely OPPOSITE of productive.. She is the laziest , most inactive stay at home parent ever!!!! that's evenwithout the house manny who is home 3 wks out of five. Give me bloody strength!!!!!! 😫😠😠😠😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Sorry to hear what your going through and I hope things get better for you soon. It’s understandable you unfollowing them but remember their lives aren’t as great as they make out so don’t let them make you feel crappy ❤

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched the videos but did read the comments are they all mad.
This fan is particularly disturbing rebs not replied back.
That fan sounds like it could be Lazy Sarah Ingham so lazy she's forget about her third child that needs to get to school

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.