Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if sheā€™s away on a trip as he had lunch for one and not seen her going about online.

watched theVlog and tbh all I saw was a normal 2 yo sat in a garden centre having lunch. She gets to climb all over the table at home and stand on chairs at home so of course she will do it when out.
I always took mine out for coffee aa thatā€™s how they learn social skills

Reactions: 15
Wonder if sheā€™s away on a trip as he had lunch for one and not seen her going about online.

watched theVlog and tbh all I saw was a normal 2 yo sat in a garden centre having lunch. She gets to climb all over the table at home and stand on chairs at home so of course she will do it when out.
I always took mine out for coffee aa thatā€™s how they learn social skills
Wonder if she has gone on the sj weekend.. shes awfully quiet

Reactions: 3
I'd be very surprised if she's going with SJ etc. Most of those other grammers can't abide her in real life.

I think she is doing radio silence so that people thing she might be at the blogger retreat but SJ mentioned that some new people where coming Louise Pentland and another blogger. No mention of Reb.
She is off sulking about it probably.

Reactions: 13
She's probably gone off to spy on them.
She's been working hard in the woods on her camouflage abilities.
She's so teeny tiny she'll be able to hide in any cracks in the wall and her many granny dresses will help her blend in with the curtains. And let's not forget the famous filter will ensure she will never be seen in the orange juice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thought I would spend an amusing few minutes to see what her ladyship gets tagged in. Lots of book club things which she NEVER likes or comments on. Anyway, thought this one was rather amusing and rather fitting šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20200110-183445.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't see her there in any of the stories so far. Her chief arse-licker lucyand the bump is there. I'd say Beggy is seething if she's not invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cue in 5,4,3,2,1 ... pic of the you tubers and ā€œHope these mega babe girl bosses have an amazing weekend - Iā€™m sorry I couldnā€™t be there, we couldnā€™t justify the expense when weā€™re saving for a kitchenā€ (also I know they all hate me)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooooh itā€™s all kicking off on Brummy mummyā€™s thread! Sheā€™s been doxxing people. I swear they all do this for engagement just so dull and predictable. If you get Ads pulled itā€™s your own fault, stop coming on here trying to be the big I AM.

• Wow
I really hope that extra sauce sheā€™s drizzling over their food isnā€™t the spare sauce she marinated her chicken in

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
she definitely doesn't use fake tan though......

View attachment 71032
Just goes to show never believe her if her lips are moving. What I'll never understand is why the duck she lies about tanning? It's no big deal ffs. It's not as if we're suggesting she has lip fillers šŸ™„

Ooooh itā€™s all kicking off on Brummy mummyā€™s thread! Sheā€™s been doxxing people. I swear they all do this for engagement just so dull and predictable. If you get Ads pulled itā€™s your own fault, stop coming on here trying to be the big I AM.
These women are seriously losing the plot. There's no justification for doing that to tens of thousands of their viewers, especially as they all seem to have some die hard fanatic nutters. Rebecca Meldrum was EXTREMELY lucky she didn't face charges when she did it. I mention her by name as it was not her representing her company.

Reactions: 9
Picture the scene at the vloggers retreat tonight.

Remember that blogger who loved herself and screwed up in 2019.
Lucy and Jess go quiet.
I bet they having a few laughs and bitching session tonight as she was never well liked or interacted much with her peers.
I doubt she was invited last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theyā€™ll definitely be bitching. I was thinking Mrs M has really started the ball rolling on the downfall of these instamums. I had no idea about tattle until she went off grid and mentioned it. Then the rest is history. Really stupid, selfish woman. Sheā€™s a great advocate for owning your mistakes and the higher you climb the greater you fall.

Reactions: 16
Theyā€™ll definitely be bitching. I was thinking Mrs M has really started the ball rolling on the downfall of these instamums. I had no idea about tattle until she went off grid and mentioned it. Then the rest is history. Really stupid, selfish woman. Sheā€™s a great advocate for owning your mistakes and the higher you climb the greater you fall.
Like it or not her behaviour had negative response in other channel mum's.
We started doubting them all and swing their faults.
They were all under greater scrutiny.
Most if them now have threads on tattler.
Apart from. Lucy and the bump and Jess avey none of the others stood up for reb last year.
She's never been close to sj or emily.
I remember she did a subway make sandwich Emily was so awquard.
She also always seemed same around others like Louise pentland.
She refused to leave scotland for meet ups.
Do you think Rebecca lamb and ash mama Reid also fuming they not invited
It will be usual diverse clique affluent white southern mum's who could afford to pay for their break yet it was kindly gifted.

Reactions: 12
Like it or not her behaviour had negative response in other channel mum's.
We started doubting them all and swing their faults.
They were all under greater scrutiny.
Most if them now have threads on tattler.
Apart from. Lucy and the bump and Jess avey none of the others stood up for reb last year.
She's never been close to sj or emily.
I remember she did a subway make sandwich Emily was so awquard.
She also always seemed same around others like Louise pentland.
She refused to leave scotland for meet ups.
Do you think Rebecca lamb and ash mama Reid also fuming they not invited
It will be usual diverse clique affluent white southern mum's who could afford to pay for their break yet it was kindly gifted.
Which ones are there?

From Lucie and the bump's stories they are in their pajamas and playing games. Reb would have been in her element there. She could have brought her game of Articulate and dug her Christmas pajamas out of the laundry basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.